Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,015 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. (1800 Views)

My Journey Into Livestock Farming (Noiler 1st) / I Need Your Advise On Livestock Farming / Effect Of Wonderful Kola On Livestock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by AmiB4143: 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
Hi house. It a pleasure being here and really happy with the categories of pple we have here(enterpreneurs and seriel enterpreneurs).
Livestock farming is one choice of making ��income u never regret.
Am a farmer basically livestock ,fish and poultry (broilers, layers ,cockreils and kuroilers).
As we all know 70-80% cost of production of poultry goes to it feeds.
Which I consider too much n i believe that is the main reason for low returns on poultry investment.
More So poultry farmers are usually spending so much on vaccination,which probably fails (gumboro and lasota).
and drugs. These can be cut down as much as possible by making your own drugs at an unbelievable low cost.
Cutting the story short.I will be giving lectures(practical will be involved , which i will love to see post of practicals @ week 1 and end of week two )on some important topics which are .
1. Organic feeds dat is lowcost and accurate.
2.anti cocidiosies
3.anti stress
4.broilers boosters
5.vitamins
6.making money out of there manure .
7. Symptoms of diseases and cure
E.t.c
Do you know you can be a brooder and earn so much within two weeks.
I will be introducing you to some flexible and low cost effective method of breeding birds.
This is possible as I will be showing you how to make a simple and very cheep feeder and drinkers (better dan nipple drinkers) dat can keep your birds eating all day without wastage of feeds , n feeds donot come in contact with there faeces.
And loads of other freebies.
To benefit from dis 2weeks class .
simply indicate by typing Bam + number (e.g Bam 08051657494).and you will be automatically added to a group chat .Class starts strictly on the 09-feb-2019 and ends on 22-feb-2019.. THi house. It a pleasure being here and really happy with the categories of pple we have here(enterpreneurs and seriel enterpreneurs).
Am proudly a graduate of economics, a professional photograher and a farmer�sorry am always feeling myself as a farmer cus it so accomplishing(worthwhile). Am a farmer basically livestock and poultry (broilers, layers ,cockreils and kuroilers).
As we all know 70-80 cost of production of poultry goes to it feeds.
Which I consider too much n i believe that is the main reason for low returns on poultry investment.
More So poultry farmers are usually spending so much on vaccination,which probably fails (gumboro and lasota).
and drugs. These can be cut down as much as possible by making your own drugs at an unbelievable low cost.
Cutting the story short.I will be giving lectures(practical will be involved , which i will love to see post of practicals @ week 1 and end of week three )on some important topics which are .
1. Organic feeds dat is lowcost guarantee(low cost of proteins �)
2.anti cocidioses
3.anti stress
4.broilers boosters
5.vitamins
E.t.c
Using some cheap and unbelievable materials.
Do you know you can be a brooder and earn so much within weeks.
It also possible for you to breed your chickens by checking them twice daily( morning before you leave for other work and at night too) and do other works.
This is possible as I will be showing you how to make a simple and very cheep feeder and drinkers (better dan nipple drinkers) dat can keep your birds eating all day without wastage of feeds , n feeds donot come in contact with there faeces.
To benefit from dis 2weeks class simply indicate and you will be automatically added to a group chat .
Thank you. Mr BamBam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by wengerman: 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
Re: Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by alabiahmedyaho: 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
0902 997 7796
Re: Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by hazeez22: 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
Re: Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by wengerman: 2:10am On Feb 03, 2019
Bam 08050761678
Re: Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by MrFta(m): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
Bam 08026333777
Re: Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by Saybal(m): 5:48am On Feb 05, 2019
Bam 08033009737

1 Like

Re: Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by Mrgabson: 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
Bam
Re: Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by frankay430(m): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2019
AmiB4143:
Hi house. It a pleasure being here and really happy with the categories of pple we have here(enterpreneurs and seriel enterpreneurs).
Am a farmer basically livestock ,fish and poultry (broilers, layers ,cockreils and kuroilers).
As we all know 70-80% cost of production of poultry goes to it feeds.
Cutting the story short.I will be giving lectures(practical will be involved , which i will love to see post of practicals @ week 1 and end of week two )on some important topics which are .
1. Organic feeds dat is lowcost and accurate.
2.anti cocidiosies
3.anti stress
4.broilers boosters
5.vitamins
E.t.c
Do you know you can be a brooder and earn so much within two weeks.
I will be introducing you to some flexible and low cost effective method of breeding birds.
To benefit from dis 2weeks class .
simply indicate by typing Bam + number (e.g Bam 08051657494).and you will be automatically added to a group chat .Class starts strictly on the 09-feb-2019 and ends on 22-feb-2019.. THi house. It a pleasure being here and really happy with the categories of pple we have here(enterpreneurs and seriel enterpreneurs).
Am proudly a graduate of economics, a professional photograher and a farmer�sorry am always feeling myself as a farmer cus it so accomplishing(worthwhile). Am a farmer basically livestock and poultry (broilers, layers ,cockreils and kuroilers).
As we all know 70-80 cost of production of poultry goes to it feeds.
Cutting the story short.I will be giving lectures(practical will be involved , which i will love to see post of practicals @ week 1 and end of week three )on some important topics which are .
1. Organic feeds dat is lowcost guarantee(low cost of proteins �)
2.anti cocidioses
3.anti stress
4.broilers boosters
5.vitamins
E.t.c
Using some cheap and unbelievable materials.
Do you know you can be a brooder and earn so much within weeks.
It also possible for you to breed your chickens by checking them twice daily( morning before you leave for other work and at night too) and do other works.
To benefit from dis 2weeks class simply indicate and you will be automatically added to a group chat .
Thank you. Mr BamBam
I am interested
Re: Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by AmiB4143: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
Indicate if u gat interest by typing ur phone number so u will b added to the watsapp group chat.
Thank you
Re: Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by ala234crity(m): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Bam 08127731055
Re: Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by olly6559: 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
BAM 07039129996
Re: Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by sotech: 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by stharrykay(m): 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by Anthony532: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by JayManuel(m): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
08167133630. Please add me to the Whatsapp group.
Re: Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by guidefreak(m): 2:44am On Feb 18, 2019
I'm proud to see people discussing Organic Poultry Farming here and there. This knowledge would have been lost completely because the traditional poultry farmers who practiced organic poultry farming (keeping mostly indigenous breeds) only communicate their knowledge to others verbally. The low documentation rate was a threat to this knowledge, hence, it is important that we continue to document all that we know about organic poultry farming.
Here is my commitment - documenting as much as I know and have tried for the benefit of mankind

If you want to know about the Wonder Working Power of Tagiri (Christmas melon) in preventing viral diseases and promoting the overall wellness of your chickens, you will find my article useful. https://guidefreak.com/how-to-use-tagiri-extract-for-poultry-diseases/

Don't let anyone complicate what is already made simple for you. These are DIY stuff that everyone can practice on their farm.
Read and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by guidefreak(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
** YOUR COMPLETE GUIDE TO ORGANIC POULTRY FARMING** ***48 PAGES***

Some 15 years back, I started poultry farming on a small scale and was forced to stop because of lack of control over diseases. I didn’t even know what COCCIDIOSIS or Newcastle disease is. I was so unprepared and helpless. Poor me!

I pursued an M.Sc. in Animal Science and the experience met my needs. (FUNNY RIGHT? I KNOW EVERYONE DOES NOT HAVE TO FOLLOW THIS ROUTE. IN MY CASE, I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO STUDY SOMETHING THAT CAN MAKE ME INDEPENDENT)

Upon practicing, I noticed that I COULD HAVE PREVENTED THE THINGS THAT ONCE KILLED MY BIRDS.

What’s even more interesting is finding out the ORGANIC REMEDIES

YES! You can get some knowledge about ORGANIC POULTRY FARMING in bits here and there, but not to be compared to the FULL DOSE that you will get here.

IF YOU EVER WANT TO BE CONFIDENT BEFORE YOU START, KNOWING THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS TURN TO A GUIDE TO SEE WHAT AND WHAT YOU NEED TO PUT TOGETHER TO TACKLE DISEASES. THIS IS IT!

I HAVE PREPARED THIS COMPLETE GUIDE TO HELP YOU THROUGH YOUR STRUGGLES WITH DISEASES.

WANTING TO START A BROILER PROJECT? I have a step-by-step chart that you can follow to have a disease free experience. Trust me!

This eBook only goes for N1,000. FAR BELOW THE PRICE OF A SINGLE BROILER CHICKEN, which a disease can take away in hours, if not minutes.

YOU CAN READ THIS ON YOUR Android, iPhone, Tablet or Computer, so it’s always with you everywhere you go.

Highlights......

The preparation and use of organic remedies for diseases
Organic remedy for Viral diseases like Newcastle and Gumboro disease
Preparation of organic calcium supplement
Preparation of organic preservative
Preparation of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV), a powerful natural and non-toxic agent for disease prevention
Organic remedy for Coccidiosis, Fowl pox, Fowl typhoid, and other poultry diseases
The preparation and use of organic probiotic (lactic acid bacteria)
Preparation and use of organic immune boosters to ward off diseases
And much more………………………

Click here to grab your copy of the COMPLETE GUIDE TO ORGANIC POULTRY FARMING https://guidefreak.com/your-complete-guide-to-organic-poultry-farming/

1 Like

Re: Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by okusbaba(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
Re: Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by guidefreak(m): 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
EVER HEARD OF ORGANIC POULTRY FARMING AND ORGANIC REMEDIES TO POULTRY DISEASES?

It's finally in your hands.

As an Animal Scientist, embracing this organic poultry farming knowledge might be easier because I have always known some of the wonderful spices that we used to add to poultry feed in the name of project and testing. But let me tell you, it's even more interesting than I ever thought.

So, I set out to do this comprehensive research about the[b] COMMON SPICES AND HERBS TO COMBAT POULTRY DISEASES [/b]and have found their work to be absolutely remarkable over the years.

All of the concoctions needed to combat poultry diseases can be made right in your home, and the beautiful thing is that it is a lot more cheaper than using synthetic drugs. For example, I have a coupled of broilers for Easter and I have never treated coccidiosis with synthetic drugs. I only use bitter-leaf extract as you can see in my article on https://guidefreak.com/how-to-use-bitter-leaf-extract-for-coccidiosis.

My discovery has given me so much confidence that I can say goodbye to Embasin Forte, Amprollium, OTC, and all the antibiotics that have been found to be detrimental to human health

Switching to Organic Poultry Farming might be a BIG or ROBUST decision for you to make, and I agree with you, but you can start from somewhere.

Most importantly, you don't want to start something you don't know about. Or you don't want to go organic when all you know is just using bitter-leaf to treat coccidiosis and using Basil/scent leaft (Efirin) to handle diarrhea in poultry. This is why it is important to get COMPREHENSIVE KNOWLEDGE from the start.

See some broilers taking bitter leaf extract here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6yEhep3aIQ

This comprehensive knowledge can be gathered over months of research and testing, OR YOU CAN choose to get it now in the simplest way possible.

Apart from bring a farmer, I am also a writer, and I have put together a 48-Pages eBook titled YOUR COMPLETE GUIDE TO ORGANIC POULTRY FARMING. If you are still in doubt as to what you can benefit from Organic Poultry, this eBook will CLEAR YOU!

It's time for you to learn how to produce and use organic medications without guessing the dosage or asking the question in a group and waiting for days or weeks to get a response from someone who might be battling with tougher problems on their farm.

Don't kill your birds! Don't lose in your poultry business! Don't delay knowledge.

The eBook goes for just #1,000 now. It's already selling for #3,000 on https://www.afrimash.com/shop/livestock/poultry/your-complete-guide-to-organic-poultry-farming-48-pages/

To get your own copy, message me on https:///KbNZBBwOdvIEDhtNk8wk8L

You can also pay directly and get your copy here: https://paystack.com/pay/h-4k0imvp7

If you choose the whatsapp group, you will see the number of farmers who are already benefiting from the knowledge in the book.

I WILL BE WILLING TO ANSWER YOUR POST-PURCHASE QUESTIONS , and together, we can bring ORGANIC POULTRY FARMING to the limelight again

Re: Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by elaade: 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
good day sir I'm interested my telephone number: 08033181481
Re: Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by elaade: 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
BAN 08033181481
Where can I get this book to buy.
Re: Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by Harbim(m): 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
BAM 09063576708
Re: Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by Babakolanut(m): 8:17am On May 15, 2023
Bam +2349034612092
Re: Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by Praisepriest: 7:42pm On May 15, 2023
Re: Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. by adelafe2019: 7:46pm On May 18, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Goats At Affordable Rate / Where To Buy Wheat In Large Quantities In Lagos / Catfish With Human Teeth Caught In Australia (see Shocking Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.