Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

�� ��� �ℕ�� ℂℍℝ������ �� 53 ���� ����? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / �� ��� �ℕ�� ℂℍℝ������ �� 53 ���� ����? (175 Views)

The Number Of Cryptocurrency Users In Africa Grows To 53 Million / 10 �ℕ���� ��ℂℝ��� �� �ℍ� ℝ�ℂℍ (contd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

�� ��� �ℕ�� ℂℍℝ������ �� 53 ���� ����? by Morisakin(f): 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
Have you taken time to track your spendings in the last 10 months of 2021?

Definitely a big chunk of it had been spent on feeding as the price of everything especially food has been on the increase in the past few months.

I needed to get eggs in my neighborhood shop and I was shocked that egg is now sold for #80 and #100 in some other places.Other food items are not left out.

Christmas is 53 days away.

You need to do something urgently to increase your income ,so you can have an enjoyable celebration and be financially ready for year 2022.

In the next few.days.i will be unveiling some strategies that can help you to increase your income, manage and multiply it.

Stay glued to this.space.

Cheers to your financial wellness

© Olubusayo Akin-Akinbode
Real estate and Investment Consultant

#investment
#moneymindset
#personalfinance
#smartinvestorsguiide
#financialwellnessenthusiast
#honeycrownproperties

(1) (Reply)

Invest Your Bitcoin In Emirates Options / POS Machine Is Available / 3 Nigerians Chosen For Jack & Jay Z $24 Million Bitcoin Trust Endowment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.