Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Drum Support For Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Drum Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (11951 Views)

2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Drum Support For Orji Uzor Kalu by Abujason: 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Abeg leave matter, he did nothing tangible with the amount of allocation he received in 8 years. Make una stop to dey praise rubbish. Can you compare him to Dave Umahi in terms of performance?

So should we go with TinuBuhari instead?
Just askig ooo
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Drum Support For Orji Uzor Kalu by Bendeco02: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
Abujason:
Some TinuBuhari eRats from the SW and North will not like this at all. After spending your time and data on Nairaland displaying your hatred for anything Igbo, see as people wey sabi dey talk sense now.

May Chukwu Okike Abiama and Allah bless Arewa Youths wey sabi better thing.
grin grin grin

They are now silent... 2023 will surprise them.

Shey they say all tribe hate Igbos..
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Drum Support For Orji Uzor Kalu by Abujason: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
I WAS ONE OF THOSE WHO HATED ORJI UZOR KALU WITH A PASSION BECAUSE OF WHAT HE DID AND DID NOT DO WHILE A GOVERNOR AND THE FACT HE HAS BEEN SO SILENT ON ALL THE GOINGS ON IN SOUTHEAST LATELY. BUT AFTER REFLECTING ON HOW NORTH KEEPS SUPPORTING THE WORST PRESIDENT IN NIGERIAN HISTORY AND HOW SOUTHWEST KEEPS HYPING THE MOST CORRUPT POLITICIAN IN NIGERIAN HISTORY, Tinubu AND HOW HE TURNED SW INTO TINUBU & CO. LTD, I CANT HELP BUT PITCH MY TENT WITH OUK OR ROCHAS. NONE OF THE TWO CAN BE AS BAD AS TINUBUHARI.

I REST MY CASE!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Drum Support For Orji Uzor Kalu by Tomahawk99(m): 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
Abujason:

So should we go with TinuBuhari instead?
Just askig ooo
Go with none of them. Tinubu will never be president never mind.
Adesina, Fayemi, Osinbajo better options....Dave Umahi, Peter Obi, Ken Nnamani.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Drum Support For Orji Uzor Kalu by ocelot2006(m): 12:06am On Nov 03, 2021
Bendeco02:

But you will prefer Tinubu?

Again, hell no. Absolutely not.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Drum Support For Orji Uzor Kalu by eagleonearth(m): 12:15am On Nov 03, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You and me know Tinubu is more than qualified for the seat. This thing you see up there is a certified criminal watch how Aboki will collect his money and vote Tinubu.
your Tinubu that can't step on American soil abi?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Drum Support For Orji Uzor Kalu by eagleonearth(m): 12:16am On Nov 03, 2021
ScamHunter:
We Igbo do not support bad things....A bad thing is a bad thing whether Orji Uzor Kalu or Tinubu. Say no to evil. The right president in 2023 should be an Igbo but definitely not this man. Peter Obi, Pius Anyim, Moghalu, Ogbonnaya Onu or even Umahi are better deals than these crooked people that have sold their souls to mammon.
if you understand anything about Nigerian politics, you will know that an Igbo man that resonates with the northerners is who they will support anytime or day
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Drum Support For Orji Uzor Kalu by Kfed4ril(m): 5:38am On Nov 03, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You and me know Tinubu is more than qualified for the seat. This thing you see up there is a certified criminal watch how Aboki will collect his money and vote Tinubu.

Tinubu is a certified saint
Re: 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Drum Support For Orji Uzor Kalu by ofiko123(m): 6:27am On Nov 03, 2021
The 2023 some of them will not be alive to see..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Bags Businessday Award Of Excellence In Service As Interior Minister / INEC To Hold Supplementary Elections In Rivers State On Saturday April 15 / Illegal Police Roadblocks Have Returned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.