Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

How To Increase Your Sales, Get Clients And Referrals Using Whatsapp Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Increase Your Sales, Get Clients And Referrals Using Whatsapp Marketing (228 Views)

Longrich Free Registration And Referrals Promo / WhatsApp Marketing Pro SOFTWARE -Send Massive Bulk WhatsApp Messages / Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Sales, Get Clients And Referrals Using Whatsapp Marketing by Gaytho(f): 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
Good day friend,

Today, you'll learn how I've been making money with WhatsApp and how you can replicate the method. However, you won't get results if you don't practice what you learn.

How I Started My Journey

My journey started when I wanted to get married. I was a student with no side hustle relying on what I got from my family. During Covid, I told my family about me seeing someone I want to marry, bla bla bla...

Laughable, right?
What job do you have that you're thinking of marriage? my family asked.

Without much ado, I started brainstorming what business I could do with little or no capital. I was unable to come up with one. Suddenly, an idea popped up: dowry.

My husband must pay my dowry directly to me to consummate our marriage and it's my right. We both agreed that learning at least one high-income skill would be my dowry. Since he's a digital marketing expert, I decided to learn from him and I still do. We got married afterward.

I started getting frustrated when I couldn't land a client after a lot of cold pitching. I informed my husband about my frustration, and he taught me what I call The Best Kept Marketing Secret in the World.

This secret gives me results every time and I no more rely on my family even though I'm still an undergraduate.

Are you ready for it?

Let's dive right in...

How To Increase your sales Using WhatsApp

1. One-on-one message: This is the most effective method but it requires time and energy. When I started WhatsApp marketing last year, this is the first method I used to pitch my contact list. I used this to personalize my message since WhatsApp doesn’t have the feature that allows one to include the recipient’s name in the broadcast. Here’s what I did that made it a little bit fast: I drafted my pitch without including any name, then I pinned it. Anytime I wanted to send the pitch to someone, I would include the recipient’s name. I did this for all my contacts. Till today, I still get clients and referrals from this pitch.

2. WhatsApp Broadcasts: WhatsApp allows you to send broadcasts to 256 people. If you have more than that you can create another broadcast. Your account can get banned if you send an unauthorized message. I’ve explained this in my free guide: 5 Hot Checklists on How To Sell Like Crazy With WhatsApp Broadcasts.

3. WhatsApp Status: You have to show yourself as an authority here by posting quality content. But don’t turn your status to waist bead.

4. WhatsApp Tv: This is for getting leads/traffic on WhatsApp. Your sales depend on your traffic. Not all TVs have quality traffic, do your research or get the best WhatsApp TVs list. Once you find one you can use, drive the traffic to your dm using a customized WhatsApp link.

5. Running Ads from Facebook to WhatsApp: Facebook allows you to run ads directly to your WhatsApp using Message objection. To use this, you must have connected your WhatsApp business(not WhatsApp messenger) to your Facebook business page.

P.S: It’s advisable to have an autoresponder before running ads to your dm.

(1) (Reply)

Making Money With BITMOON_TV / Online Loan Possible Solution ( Restructure ) / Buy A US Bank Account/ Payoneer Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.