Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,002 members, 7,859,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

1 YEAR WRITING ANNIVERSARY-My First Work - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 1 YEAR WRITING ANNIVERSARY-My First Work (267 Views)

Premium Quillbot Accounts For Writers (paraphrasing Tool) 1 Year! / Quillbot (paraphrasing & article rewriter Tool) Available! 1 year validity / Nwando, Chinua Achebe’s Daughter Marks Father’s 8th Death Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1 YEAR WRITING ANNIVERSARY-My First Work by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
TB
TO
THE
FIRST
STORY
I EVER
WROTE cheesy
ALICIA [THE FIRST ❤]
...would encounter lots of mistakes, so do ignore kiss

In a beautiful country far beyond the horizon,there was this little girl,so young and innocent,fairest of all maidens and the prettiest in the entire neighbourhood.Every guy had wanted her for themselves.Her skin shone so brightly with her blue dazzling eyes like that of a new born.She was so pretty that one could say she was created on a Sunday for her body was quite different from all other girls of her age.She had such pretty long hair like that of an Indiana Jones that moved wherever the wind blew it.Her body,so full and poised with so many features you can’t take your eyes off.She had lips so soft and red,hips so curved that perfectly fitted her endowed bosom.She was just magnificent and everyone wanted to have her for themselves but she had her ways.

Alice as one could call her was so young and naive,full of hopes and dreams of one day becoming just like her mother.She had such bright promising future,full of expectations.She wasn’t just beautiful on the outside,she was also pure,kind,loving,sweet,anything you can think of.One could say she was an angel in human form cause she was exquisite.She never cared less for anyone and people knew her for this.She was greatly admired by all.Even the girls envied her wherever she went but yet,she didn’t care.

One faithful day,on a sad,cold,lonely night,tragedy struck her home and everywhere as lively as it’ll ever be got all still and silent in the twinkle of an eye and ever since then,she was never the same again….

CHAPTER ONE
“Dad”Alice called out nervously.
“D-dad!She called again but was stopped halfway by an angry Mr Ron who was already glaring at her with big fiery eyes that seemed they were gonna fall out of their sockets any minute.
“Who’s your father huh?Who’s your father you dimwitted, good-for-nothing w---e?”Mr Ivan fumed with rage in his eyes.
“I’m…I’m-I’m sorry dad”Alice trembled with fear like someone who had seen a one-eyed ghost.I only wanted to know if you could please let me ou-outside,even if it was for a minute or two.I promise I wouldn’t….”
But before she could say anything,a hot painful landed on her soft rosy cheeks making it glow so red.She couldn’t hold back her tears anymore as she let it all flow with her hands on her cheek which hurt so much.
“And to think those stupid tears of yours will make me have pity on you huh?”He chuckled devilishly.
You were always like your mother.So wretched and worthless!I can’t believe I married such woman.Yuk!”He spat out with disgust.
Stupid fool!Now get out of my sight before I strangle you with my bare hands”he bellowed so loud.

Alice so hurt and sad ran upstairs as fast as her legs could carry her,slamming the door behind so recklessly as she sunk her head into her silky white pillow and cried till her eyes got all red and swollen.She remembered her darling mother and how if she were to be her life,would have brought her so close to her bosom and comforted her so dearly till the pains were all gone.For a moment,she wiped her tears and drifted off to sleep hoping that everything would be alright when she wakes up.
_______

Alicia awoke to the pains she felt in her belly which grumbled sonorously like that of a beating war drum.Then,it dawned on her that she haven’t eaten anything since morn and it was already nighttime.She quickly showered up,wore her pink flowery night gown partly that partly exposed her upper shade and walked right downstairs,tip-toeing quietly so she wouldn’t make a peek.She got to the fridge where she hoped she’d find something appetizing to eat,only to meet it empty apart from the jug of lemonade which stood at the side of the fridge.She quickly gulped it down not minding if it was hers to take and rushed upstairs again.To her dismay,she found her room door half open but no one was there.She didn’t mind.All she wanted was to go off to bed again and forget the dreadful incidence.

1 Share

Re: 1 YEAR WRITING ANNIVERSARY-My First Work by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
>>>YOU CAN PURCHASE ALL EDITED CHAPTERS. JUST CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED.

Facebook>>>Authoress Jessy
E-mail>>>jessyciara618@gmail.com
Phone>>>+2349024725085

I'M JUST A DM AWAY wink

(1) (Reply)

Politicians / Purchase High-Quality Art Supplies Online / Inventor Of Original Content And Copy Writing Of Piece.(No plagiarism)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.