Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Stoners Zone - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Stoners Zone (248 Views)

Pet Plastic Bottles Manufacturer For Bulk Buyers In Lekki Free Zone, Lagos - SLF / For Sale 665 Square Meters Corner Piece At Zone A Millennium Estate Oke Alo With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stoners Zone by TheWeirdo1234: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
I'm Obi,

I'm Smoke Sometimes , (AZ) , I've Refused to try out other Varieties and Species of Marijuana , I'm very Comfortable with my Arizona.

But Although, I'm here for Good Recommendations, .

What are the other Array and Varieties of Marijuana, you have Partook in and thier Effects.

Please the Floor is Open.

Local Varieties and Names, Epithet should be included also.

Re: Stoners Zone by axone(m): 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
TheWeirdo1234:
I'm Obi,

I'm Smoke Sometimes , (AZ) , I've Refused to try out other Varieties and Species of Marijuana , I'm very Comfortable with my Arizona.

But Although, I'm here for Good Recommendations, .

What are the other Array and Varieties of Marijuana, you have Partook in and thier Effects.

Please the Floor is Open.

Local Varieties and Names, Epithet should be included also.
U Mean OBI Cubana?

(1) (Reply)

Tantalizers Serve Yourself Campaign! / How To Make Sisi Pelebe / Cakes, Packaging, Cake Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.