Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) (40180 Views)

Ahmed Lawan Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Na so Dem for caption am instead of making a big deal out of the yeye visit grin

oté ma pa eyan, ma Ku ni kekere omo ina
Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
DOTian:
Nigerian politicians and their habit of flowing with the sail...
Somehow visiting a drug Barron is the new fad in town and all of a sudden, they're all lining up. Even those that find the imp repulsing. They will be the first to wave bye bye the very moment the wagon tips at the bend. ..
The fact that a Tinubu presidency is being seriously mentioned at the stage of national malaise is nothiîbutbthe height of tragedy! Joke taken too far..

Sorry for your pain. I would recommend strong painkillers but obvious your pain is the type drugs cannot relieve. Goodluck getting well. cool

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by dreu2fine(m): 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
uptimum123:
Jagaban Borgu Our next President

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A Visionary Leader

A great Intellect

I just love this man
if e become the president i will leave the country
Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tomisin666:
Hello dozer!!!!! just say you’re pained because decades to this time, you’ll never be able to produce a breed that’s prominent in your entire heritage like the ” jagaban” eminent people are encroaching their visitation too! Just pained motherfucker grin no chill pill here for those who masturbate carrying this man wahala for head

What is wrong with you bro! I don't pray to almighty to be like a rogue. Your collective psyches are so bleeped up you look up to these dregs as role models. Wake up man
Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by uptimum123(m): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
dreu2fine:

if e become the president i will leave the country

Goodbye in advance

3 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Sultty(m): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
uptimum123:

A great Intellect

I just love this man
guy rest. Even with ur noise on a pitiable 1 loaf of bread and 5k weekly stipend..tinubu will never be president. Quote me after 2023
Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
So Tinubu left Osun to develop Abuja. Wonders shall never ends
Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by walozanga(m): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Can somebody please tell Tinubu to remove his mask

He looks like unclean spirit

See as face be

Ancestor

Guy u get bad mouth I swear grin
NA rap battle?
Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
DOTian:
Somehow visiting a drug Barron is the new fad in town and all of a sudden, they're all lining up. Even those that find the imp repulsing. They will be the first to wave bye bye the very moment the wagon tips at the bend. ..
The fact that a Tinubu presidency is being seriously mentioned at this stage of national malaise is nothing but the height of tragedy! Joke taken too far..
this is not the time to wail .it is time for you to work and promote whoever you like .stop crying !!!!!!! No one ask you unmeaningful story .face front at least you need to improve or are you costomised to be a wailer forever??

3 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Collinsemegreat(m): 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lama70:

I think it should be Rotimi Amaechi...at least to placate the Easterners.

Is not an easterner but south south if you u want to play the tribal card

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Sultty:
guy rest. Even with ur noise on a pitiable 1 loaf of bread and 5k weekly stipend..tinubu will never be president. Quote me after 2023
Will you now be the president ?? Or you are just costomised to be a predictor of Dum to others while you left your life that need more prayer intervention unattended to ?

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by ASO123(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
uptimum123:

A great Intellect

I just love this man
Me too bro

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by gbemishile: 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Gosh.thav been reading comments since and am almost crying at the level of hate people have.is this what nairaland is all about now? To continue dividing us across ethnic and religious line,so long as it drives traffic to this site
nairaland isnt an healthy site to visit if u really want to maintain ur sanity
this is appalling

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by DEROX: 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
grin They are known to hate
they hate everything that is better than them
they hate politicians from other region even though none of theirs can match them
its their label, its their trade mark.

4 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Naijadaily: 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
This man I'm seeing needs urgent medical attention; he needs to be sent to old people's home for proper care ... he's time has come and gone .
Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by softwareman(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
DOTian:
The fact that a Tinubu presidency is being seriously mentioned at this stage of national malaise is nothing but the height of tragedy! Joke taken too far..
Your post is idiotic. Tinubu is a former treasurer of Mobil
He is a former Senator. He is a former Governor. If any member of your family attains even one of d above, he will be highly celebrated.
D really national malaise is idiots like u making false assertions shamelessly.

4 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Ingocof(m): 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
DOTian:
p

Sorry, your wailing has just started

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Ingocof(m): 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Can somebody please tell Tinubu to remove his mask

He looks like unclean spirit

See as face be

Ancestor
l

Don't you think it is too early to wail?

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Ingocof(m): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Tinubu should not run for President in 2023. He is an excellent Kingmaker.

Yemi Osinbajo
Babatunde Raji Fashola
Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi

My choice, in this order.

Make e be like dat.

Your opinion is immaterial therefore you can keep it in your pocket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by bluecircle470: 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
DOTian:

Him carry drug for your papa abi?

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
DOTian:

I can feel your severe pain,just stay away from sniper.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
uptimum123:

A great Intellect

I just love this man

Not a chance.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Sonyboom765: 12:16am On Nov 03, 2021
Badguy77:
I visited a thief yesterday oya make this one too news...Rubbish people everywhere..Mtchewww

This isBola Tinubu not Pandora fraudster Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Mikeeytools: 1:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Na this man una want make he be president. Lol lol lol lol lol lol eweehhhh . Lol lol lol Abeg make una pity the man Na make he go rest. Even Buhari stand straight pass this one.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by TimeTraveller: 6:26am On Nov 03, 2021
Ingocof:

Your opinion is immaterial therefore you can keep it in your pocket

Who tagged your father? Omo ale.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by hollywater: 6:37am On Nov 03, 2021
uptimum123:

A great Intellect

I just love this man
He will never smell that seat.
Re: Babatunde Fashola Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by crossbreedwears(m): 8:09am On Nov 03, 2021
What is Honor about them sir?
tolue42:
Men of Honor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman / Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari / Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.