Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials (24494 Views)

The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks / UK Parliament Debate Petition For Sanction Against Human Rights Abuse In Nigeria / Cross River Assembly Calls For Sanction Of Nba President ,paul Usoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
uptimum123:
The people's President has spoken

More heads to roll

Jagaban For Life

Tinubu can't become Nigeria's president. Stop living in fool's paradise.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials by iyke2frankeze: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
This one Oga Tinubu open mouth talk self.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials by dapolaw(m): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
Yes and including your father too.

nkemoma:
If only u n bubu were inside
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials by Mccullum: 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2021
uptimum123:
The people's President has spoken

More heads to roll

Jagaban For Life

Your divisional antics on Yoruba will ends in futility,

Come and see how Yoruba celebrating with one another irrespective of their religion differences,

Tell your instructors that the tactics they thought you how to divide Yoruba doesn't work. cheesy shocked grin
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials by dapolaw(m): 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
What did Atiku and Peter said please? Can you remind me?

omoharry:
A proud asslicker of a man that could not speak out against the Fulanis murderous occupation in Yoruba land . Where was his voice when his people were being raped , maimed and killed and driven out of their land for Thier cows to graze ? . What does that tell you of such a man ? It mean you are a stupid and hopeless asslicker.You can continue to carry it on your chest like a badge of honour to display your stupidity if you wish .
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials by nkemoma(m): 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
dapolaw:
Yes and including your father too.

Dapo, Fulani Afonja slave... We know your specie and breed
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials by Eriokanmi: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You don't have sense.
How would you see sense in my post, when you're the advocate of a senseless man in our state?
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials by Empiree: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
tolue42:
Our able incoming president has spoken!
Honesty i'd support much young contenders such as Saraki or Osinbajo. I feel like Tinubu is not physically fit for this international tasks
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials by dapolaw(m): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
Is that all you can say? Hahahahaha...

nkemoma:

Dapo, Fulani Afonja slave... We know your specie and breed
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials by DEROX: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
SensualMan1:
When human beings are talking, this old senile Lagos thief should keep quiet. A retired drug addict who should be languishing in jail is here talking about regulations. What a little twerp. Soon we shall send all of u, u and ur descendants back to Iragbiji and then recreate a new Lagos where there shall be no yoruba.
grin yes come and chase us oloshi, its not your fault anyway its the indigenes that allowed the flat headed criminals space in lagos

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials by tolue42(m): 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
Empiree:
Honesty i'd support much young contenders such as Saraki or Osinbajo. I feel like Tinubu is not physically fit for this international tasks

To some extent, is not all about him, but the technocrats in his disposal.. which can form a very good government structure for him.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials by zoedew: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
The BAT was very quiet when Fulani murderers were on the rampage.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials by zoedew: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
tolue42:

To some extent, is not all about him, but the technocrats in his disposal.. which can form a very good government structure for him.
Nigeria needs a hands-on President.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials by tolue42(m): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
zoedew:

Nigeria needs a hands-on President.

Lets stop deceiving ourselves, only one man can not pilot the affairs of this country. We need a team, Which I believe tinubu is good at forming.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials by yemmywesey(m): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lasbca , safety, etc directors should all be sacked and prosecuted.
They don't do anything, they just come to site to inspect and collect money, gift , chicken republic, kfc, Kilimanjaro, bribe and brown envelope all the times.
When it's time for recruitment they put lazy ass holes and unqualified candidates into such position based on political affiliations and lagosian indigine status.
So keep expecting more of building collapse in lagos.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
The calamity facing the nation right now, is as a result of ghost from people that was killed in all unlawful way to die , imagine using substandard materials and killing lots of people because of 3k Naira per day ?

Sad

Sad

Sad cool
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials by piagetskinner(m): 12:15am On Nov 03, 2021
I’m sure the owners of the building must have bribed him

Tinubu owns a lot of property in ikoyi
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials by ykalhaji(m): 4:02am On Nov 03, 2021
This happened in Ikoyi, the Hamptons, Manhattan of Nigeria. Some people's head must roll ooooo...

Also, I think the developer is a front for the Commissioner/Pastor/Schoolboy in Abuja. The one that is try to drag 2003 with Jagaban.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials by ykalhaji(m): 4:03am On Nov 03, 2021
zoedew:
The BAT was very quiet when Fulani murderers were on the rampage.

That one na Nigeria matter, Tinubu dey over calculate for Nigeria matter but he no dey use Lagos matter play at all.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials by BIEYA: 6:40am On Nov 03, 2021
The People's Choice have been Spoke Case Close

OMO OLODO'DE �
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials by slimfit1(m): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2021
Mokason288:

Which people’s president??

When will Yoruba Muslims learn their lesson and have sense?

I'm a Christian you don't need to add Muslim to put your point across you know.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Bola Tinubu Calls For Sanction Of Regulatory Officials by zoedew: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
tolue42:

Lets stop deceiving ourselves, only one man can not pilot the affairs of this country. We need a team, Which I believe tinubu is good at forming.
Jonathan had a good team but was at sea about what was going on around him as President. These days and On second thoughts he appears leaving office to appreciate the enormity of the responsibility of that office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension / World Bank Officially Selects Kim As President-ngozi Okonjo-iweala Lost / Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.