Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Do I Need To Quarantine If I Travel Back To Nigeria Now? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do I Need To Quarantine If I Travel Back To Nigeria Now? (686 Views)

Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations / 424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them / I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need To Quarantine If I Travel Back To Nigeria Now? by ArewaTech1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,

please I want to know, if I travel back to Nigeria through Abuja is the mandatory 2 weeks quarantine still there?

I'm traveling from India.

Thank you.
Re: Do I Need To Quarantine If I Travel Back To Nigeria Now? by Juoflife1(f): 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
No if you are fully vaccinated. But you will do a test on day 2 of arrival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Need To Quarantine If I Travel Back To Nigeria Now? by thesicilian: 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2021
We don't do that here if you have enough money.
Re: Do I Need To Quarantine If I Travel Back To Nigeria Now? by HRprof: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
ArewaTech1:
Hello Nairalanders,

please I want to know, if I travel back to Nigeria through Abuja is the mandatory 2 weeks quarantine still there?

I'm traveling from India.

Thank you.

No more quarantine all you need do is to fill a form online and pay for covid test when you arrive you will do your test 7 days after your arrival. The form can be filled at the airport when you arrive
Re: Do I Need To Quarantine If I Travel Back To Nigeria Now? by Welcomme: 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
.h
Re: Do I Need To Quarantine If I Travel Back To Nigeria Now? by ArewaTech1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
Juoflife1:

Thank you.
Because last year we were taken to a hotel and they forcefully made us stay there for 2 weeks, at 20k per day

Also how are they going to find me 2 days after?
Re: Do I Need To Quarantine If I Travel Back To Nigeria Now? by ArewaTech1(m): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
thesicilian:
We don't do that here if you have enough money.

The problem is I am kind of short on cash this time around. I know if I fly in through Lagos there's no need for that... but that will cost me more as I need to book hotel to stay and another flight ticket to my state with excess luggage.
Re: Do I Need To Quarantine If I Travel Back To Nigeria Now? by ArewaTech1(m): 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
HRprof:

No more quarantine all you need do is to fill a form online and pay for covid test when you arrive you will do your test 7 days after your arrival. The form can be filled at the airport when you arrive

I got fully vaccinated here (2 shots) in India (our Uni offered) and I know there's 40k that we pay to NCDC before flying in. and emirates don't allow people here to get on a flight without negative results.

Do I still need to test after the I'll do before the flight?

Thank you
Re: Do I Need To Quarantine If I Travel Back To Nigeria Now? by Juoflife1(f): 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
Fully vaccinated or not, you must present a negative test result taking within 72hrs. Go to nitp.ncdc.gov.ng and register your details..
Re: Do I Need To Quarantine If I Travel Back To Nigeria Now? by lalassticlala: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Do I Need To Quarantine If I Travel Back To Nigeria Now? by ArewaTech1(m): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2021
Juoflife1:
Fully vaccinated or not, you must present a negative test result taking within 72hrs. Go to nitp.ncdc.gov.ng and register your details..

I know about that 39500 paid to ncdc.

What I want to know is; if I have the covid negative result given within 72hrs of flight will I be exempted from that 7day or weeks quarantine?

Thank you.
Re: Do I Need To Quarantine If I Travel Back To Nigeria Now? by Juoflife1(f): 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
Yes
ArewaTech1:

I know about that 39500 paid to ncdc.

What I want to know is; if I have the covid negative result given within 72hrs of flight will I be exempted from that 7day or weeks quarantine?

Thank you.
Re: Do I Need To Quarantine If I Travel Back To Nigeria Now? by Godson123(m): 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Please great people, I am fully vaccinated left Lagos last week Friday and returning this week Friday,have done my negative PCR test ,will I stii pay 50,400 for another test in Lagos ? Thanks
Juoflife1:

(1) (Reply)

A nairalander Visit To Abeokuta Ogun State Nigeria / How Much Will It Take Me To Plan A Tour In Dubai For A Week? / In Spain You Can Only Take Your Mum And Dad With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.