Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

We Are Looking For Soyabeans And Maize Suppliers - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Are Looking For Soyabeans And Maize Suppliers (804 Views)

Maize Suppliers Needed Urgently / Our Client Needs Soyabeans And Maize Urgently / Need Dealers For Soyabeans and Onions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Looking For Soyabeans And Maize Suppliers by Mrsoft3(m): 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
Agx group is looking for genuine suppliers with can work with.
If you have maize and soya beans kindly hit us up, your payment is guaranteed after every condition is met. We are trustworthy people with track record of successful transaction.

Give us a call today

Re: We Are Looking For Soyabeans And Maize Suppliers by Mrsoft3(m): 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Give us a call and you will never regret it
Re: We Are Looking For Soyabeans And Maize Suppliers by bobosydney: 12:50am On Nov 04, 2021
I have dry yellow maize in sagamu Ogun state
Re: We Are Looking For Soyabeans And Maize Suppliers by Jilo83(m): 6:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Maize, g/corn and soyabean plenty for here.
Igboho Oyo State

1 Like

Re: We Are Looking For Soyabeans And Maize Suppliers by Phoeberesources(f): 6:32am On Nov 04, 2021
Seedlings of hybrid Grape � vine are Available
Improved higher yield hybrid nursery seedlings��:

0701 862 3663
Hybrid seedless ( red ) grape vine � seedling #4,000

Hybrid seedless ( green ) grape vine � seedling #4,000

Hybrid seedless ( wine ) grape vine � seedling #4,000

*Hybrid seedless ( purple ) grape vine � seedling #7,000* �

This is just for buying few quantity, if buying much, the prices would reduce drastically.

Fruiting period: Within 1 year.

Message us on whatsapp
0701 862 3663
Re: We Are Looking For Soyabeans And Maize Suppliers by muheeb01(m): 6:42am On Nov 04, 2021
Mrsoft3:
If you have maize and soya beans kindly hit us up, your payment is guaranteed after every condition is met. We are trustworthy people with track record of successful transaction.

Give us a call today
are you still interested sir how can I reach you I'm in oyo town and I have maize to sell for you dm me on whatsapp sir check my signature sir
Re: We Are Looking For Soyabeans And Maize Suppliers by Mrsoft3(m): 8:34am On Nov 04, 2021
bobosydney:
I have dry yellow maize in sagamu Ogun state

07064378217, kindly give me a call or drop your contact
Re: We Are Looking For Soyabeans And Maize Suppliers by Mrsoft3(m): 8:37am On Nov 04, 2021
Jilo83:
Igboho Oyo State

07064378217, please give us a call
Re: We Are Looking For Soyabeans And Maize Suppliers by Arise001: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
You can call or Whatsapp this number. +2348157717389 location is Nassarawa. Available is both old and new stock.
Re: We Are Looking For Soyabeans And Maize Suppliers by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Jilo83:
Igboho Oyo State
I am interested.
Re: We Are Looking For Soyabeans And Maize Suppliers by gentiles(m): 6:26am On Nov 14, 2021
Great
Re: We Are Looking For Soyabeans And Maize Suppliers by AfroAgroPower: 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mrsoft3:

Give us a call today

I can help you outsource for these products.

No farmer is ready to accept payment on deliveries.

I'm an Agricultural Journalistic Tourist who help Outsource Agro-commodities in The Rural Settlements in Nigeria.

Here are the problems being faced in the Game of Merchandise:

- Farmers don't have funds to access to Trucks to convey goods,

- Most Outsourcing Agents and Merchants also don't have funds to buy Agricultural Produces from Farmers,

- Agricultural Produce Storers cannot risk selling their goods on deferred payment...

- Many Companies are only ready to pay when goods arrive their sites...

So, If you can send some of your representatives down to the places I direct you, I can help you meet up with your requirements immediately and very shortly.
Re: We Are Looking For Soyabeans And Maize Suppliers by AfroAgroPower: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mrsoft3:

Give us a call today

I can help you outsource for these products.

No farmer is ready to accept payment on deliveries.

I'm an Agricultural Journalistic Tourist who help Outsource Agro-commodities in The Rural Settlements in Nigeria.

Here are the problems being faced in the Game of Merchandise:

- Farmers don't have funds to access to Trucks to convey goods,

- Most Outsourcing Agents and Merchants also don't have funds to buy Agricultural Produces from Farmers,

- Agricultural Produce Storers cannot risk selling their goods on deferred payment...

- Many Companies are only ready to pay when goods arrive their sites...

So, If you can send some of your representatives down to the places I direct you, I can help you meet up with your requirements immediately and very shortly.

You can write to me on WhatsApp via my contact on my BIO.

1 Like

Re: We Are Looking For Soyabeans And Maize Suppliers by Exporthub: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS! BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS!! BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS !!!

Our company buys maize and soyabeans in large quantity at very good prices. Interested and serious suppliers should contact us;

Call - 08060146455; WhatsApp - 07088673436; Email - info@exporthub.ng

Commodity - Maize, Soyabeans
Moisture - 12% or less
Payment Terms - Upon Delivery (Within 48hrs Max)
Quality - Free from weavils, insects or molds
Type - Old & New Crop
Minimum Supply per batch - 30tons
Maximum Supply per batch - As much as possible
Delivery Location - Lagos/Ibadan/Shagamu/Oyo/Ilorin

An Irrevocable LPO will be issued.

Our buying price is the best in the industry,

BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find This In Nigeria In Wholesale Quantities / 500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain / Anny - Nigeira - Poultry Farm And Poultry Cage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.