Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,700 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Nigerian Graduate Upgrades His Barbing Salon To Top Class (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Graduate Upgrades His Barbing Salon To Top Class (Photos) (7035 Views)

Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Graduate Upgrades His Barbing Salon To Top Class (Photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:59am On Nov 03, 2021
Congratulations to him
Re: Nigerian Graduate Upgrades His Barbing Salon To Top Class (Photos) by silibaba: 7:30am On Nov 03, 2021
Rydermaverick:

What were you expecting 2h?
Any Salon giving an haircut below 700 shouldn't be called a standard Salon..

Big man grin

I sight you cool
Re: Nigerian Graduate Upgrades His Barbing Salon To Top Class (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 03, 2021
silibaba:

Big man grin

I sight you cool
I am not saying you shouldn't have an haircut of 2h it ain't wrong..

My point is their standard and modus operandi..you can't walk into a salon where the hair stylist are not well composed or the salon is unhygienic and expect them to cut at a standard price..
Re: Nigerian Graduate Upgrades His Barbing Salon To Top Class (Photos) by Ayo2004: 7:51am On Nov 03, 2021
Money dey this barbing o!
Hair must grow so people must Barb to look good

My elder brother best friend sold the land he inherited for like 3.5million and opened a standard barbing saloon when he didn't see work after school in 2016

Now,he has his own car,is building his house in winners area in Ota and he always dress good.Last time I went,he was telling me he wants to open another one in Ikeja
Normal barbing price is 2k and man has a lot of customers,u no fit go there anytime without seeing crowd,he even has PS4 which attracts a lot of guys as they get to play for free while waiting

White collar job no dey pay at all o!
Re: Nigerian Graduate Upgrades His Barbing Salon To Top Class (Photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 8:21am On Nov 03, 2021
This guy no go collect anything less than
₦1000 grin
Re: Nigerian Graduate Upgrades His Barbing Salon To Top Class (Photos) by silibaba: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Rydermaverick:

I am not saying you shouldn't have an haircut of 2h it ain't wrong..

My point is their standard and modus operandi..you can't walk into a salon where the hair stylist are not well composed or the salon is unhygienic and expect them to cut at a standard price..
j

Am only joking bro.

Me goon dey barb my hair myself once I have two mirrors in parallel. grin
Re: Nigerian Graduate Upgrades His Barbing Salon To Top Class (Photos) by Dreytonisback(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2021
He don chop wire check

We understand so no loud am , more blessings

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduate Upgrades His Barbing Salon To Top Class (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2021
silibaba:
j

Am only joking bro.

Me goon dey barb my hair myself once I have two mirrors in parallel. grin
Nice way to economise money... enjoy
Re: Nigerian Graduate Upgrades His Barbing Salon To Top Class (Photos) by silibaba: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Nice way to economise money... enjoy

no even about economizing, I cut more than those guys you see out there

not kodo, I cut myself better hair styles
Re: Nigerian Graduate Upgrades His Barbing Salon To Top Class (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2021
silibaba:

no even about economizing, I cut more than those guys you see out there

not kodo, I cut myself better hair styles
Ooh I see you must be good at it.. enjoy man
Re: Nigerian Graduate Upgrades His Barbing Salon To Top Class (Photos) by VicUkegbu(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2021
Ayo2004:
Money dey this barbing o!
Hair must grow so people must Barb to look good

My elder brother best friend sold the land he inherited for like 3.5million and opened a standard barbing saloon when he didn't see work after school in 2016

Now,he has his own car,is building his house in winners area in Ota and he always dress good.Last time I went,he was telling me he wants to open another one in Ikeja
Normal barbing price is 2k and man has a lot of customers,u no fit go there anytime without seeing crowd,he even has PS4 which attracts a lot of guys as they get to play for free while waiting

White collar job no dey pay at all o!

This was thoughtful of him.
Re: Nigerian Graduate Upgrades His Barbing Salon To Top Class (Photos) by Felabrity: 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
PedroEastman:
Em don pick come upgrade em shop, I hate fraud but I must confess at least he invested well unlike others
exactly
Re: Nigerian Graduate Upgrades His Barbing Salon To Top Class (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
HenryDion:

A lot of things are wrong with this comment. First, you ran into assumption, without any empirical evidence showing that the young man engaged in fraud. Then concluded, by sugarcoating fraud as long as it's well invested.

What kind of a human are you? It's appalling to run into such a hasty assumption, and no matter how fraud money in invested, it still remain fraud and unacceptable cause it harms others. You can't blow hot and cold at the same time. Pick a side already...
the guy was right with his assumptions so it now a fact. We know them
Re: Nigerian Graduate Upgrades His Barbing Salon To Top Class (Photos) by Corroro: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
Fantastic, truly anything you do as a graduate makes a whole lot of difference, talking upgrade I think the new Oraimo Freepod 3 is a major upgrade to it's predecessors. The features this one comes with are mouthwatering.

Re: Nigerian Graduate Upgrades His Barbing Salon To Top Class (Photos) by juman(m): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
Hard work pays.

More power to your elbow.
Re: Nigerian Graduate Upgrades His Barbing Salon To Top Class (Photos) by Sixsigmahub: 6:53am On Nov 04, 2021
Congrats to him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilag Diploma 11 / How Best To Decorate A Student's Room In The University / NUC Directs UI Governing Council To Appoint Acting VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.