Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Ruling On Child Bearing - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Child Bearing (4157 Views)

Etiquette Of Child Bearing And Naming In Islam / Ruling On A Woman Putting Her Picture On Social Media / Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruling On Child Bearing by vacettetommy(m): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
Salam alaekun everyone. Is it permissible for couples do decide not to have children immediately after Nikkah. Note it’s not because of ailments or the like, but due to their present financial capacity.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Child Bearing by HonFuga: 10:35am On Nov 05, 2021
First to comment
Re: Ruling On Child Bearing by shina11(m): 10:36am On Nov 05, 2021
Not me replying when I have no idea
Re: Ruling On Child Bearing by STEWpid(f): 10:38am On Nov 05, 2021
But dem go dey lash abi?

Mr. Man, God will not be against you so far you're trying to avoid pain that is avoidable.

The idea that God has provided what the mouth will eat and therefore start procreating children that you can never train is a serious error, which is believed by most muslims/Almajiri.

You should be happy to see your children grow in glory, grace, and everlasting happiness including the husband and wife.

If you think your financial capacity is not stable to start procreating children, abeg hold on small and plan well; don't be an illiterate. NIGERIA NO DEY SMILE O. DEM NO DEY TELLI PERSON!!!

16 Likes

Re: Ruling On Child Bearing by Demzyl(m): 10:40am On Nov 05, 2021
Yes, it's allow
Re: Ruling On Child Bearing by GreenCovering: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2021
What I have heard scholars preach is that the primary purpose of marriage is to prevent both parties (husband and wife) from engaging in any form of extra marital affairs (zina).

With that fulfilled, you can plan your family how you want it.

7 Likes

Re: Ruling On Child Bearing by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2021
bazalaikum salaka walaku sibiri na la otu masha Allah amin

2 Likes

Re: Ruling On Child Bearing by STEWpid(f): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2021
[s]
AchalugoNwa:
[/s]
Re: Ruling On Child Bearing by AnTopo: 10:49am On Nov 05, 2021
[s]
AchalugoNwa:
[/s]
Re: Ruling On Child Bearing by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:50am On Nov 05, 2021
STEWpid:
[s][/s]
see haram you used for your profile picture

and you have the audacity to cancel my comment

2 Likes

Re: Ruling On Child Bearing by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:51am On Nov 05, 2021
AnTopo:
[s][/s]
bro why are you cancelling my comment

2 Likes

Re: Ruling On Child Bearing by true2god: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2021
What about ruling on child marriage?

8 Likes

Re: Ruling On Child Bearing by STEWpid(f): 11:03am On Nov 05, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
see haram you used for your profile picture

and you have the audacity to cancel my comment

Nairaland is a public space. I suggest you go to your parents for guidance in case you're not up to 18 or matured enough.

In fact, the jargons I canceled is not understood by anyone in Nigeria. Arabic and its transliteration is not Nigeria's official language.

It would be better you write in your indigenous language.

STOP BEEN A SLAVE!!!

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Child Bearing by womenareapess: 11:05am On Nov 05, 2021
vacettetommy:
Salam alaekun everyone. Is it permissible for couples do decide not to have children immediately after Nikkah. Note it’s not because of ailments or the like, but due to their present financial capacity.
please is there no rule on pedophile and child marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Ruling On Child Bearing by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 05, 2021
grin grin grin Like It still baffles me how someone with a fully functioning brain will abandon his brain and it’s power and start looking for another human being with the same human brain to tell him how to live each and every area of his /Her life grin. Wait is that not foolishness? It’s like Having food in front of you and going out to beg. Someone else to give you food .

5 Likes

Re: Ruling On Child Bearing by Pakoyi95: 11:10am On Nov 05, 2021
Alhamdulillah It's Another Beautiful Friday. Love you all from Ogbomosho city

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruling On Child Bearing by HARMYMY(f): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2021
In as much you are not aborting
Re: Ruling On Child Bearing by Haakeem(m): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2021
STEWpid:

Nairaland is a public space. I suggest you go to your parents for guidance in case you're not up to 18 or matured enough.

In fact, the jargons I canceled is not understood by anyone in Nigeria. Arabic and its transliteration is not Nigeria's official language.

It would be better your write in your indigenous language.

STOP BEEN A SLAVE!!!
Re: Ruling On Child Bearing by nahzyla: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2021
None muslims please be polite, we can all live in peace without insults.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Child Bearing by Oddfinder: 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
What about the ruling on child marriage.?

4 Likes

Re: Ruling On Child Bearing by kingsvictor2: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ruling on everything, rubbish. What ruling do u guys have on terrorism? Bunch of terrorists

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Deen Show: What's The Difference Between Shia And Sunni? Karim Abuzaid / 99 Names Of Allah And Meanings (and Discussions) / Is Zakaat Al-fitr Obligatory Upon A Poor Person And His Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.