Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification (10688 Views)

Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon / Npower: No Payment If BVN Reads "Invalid" Or "No BVN Data" / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by offorjide: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
Pls bro I have done everything both physical verification and uploading of deployment letter but recently when I checked my dashboarb my school result and deployment letter which where there before are no longer there pls what is the cause
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by dammyco(m): 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
ezenwaez:

Please if you have completed your Npower physical verification exercise please expect payment and be optimistic because payment will commence real soon, it will definitely not exceed this month.

But on the other hand if you failed to do the just concluded Npower physical verification exercise, please do not expect payment because you will not be paid, payment is strictly tied to the npower physical verification exercise.

All Npower Batch C applicants awaiting the processing of their redeployment will be paid as long as they have done the npower physical verification successfully, even if your status is saying pending you will be paid as long as you have done the npower physical verification exercise.
How many months Dem wan pay together please Na different news we dey hear oooo
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by dammyco(m): 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
ashlyfab78:

Payment na after 3 months, make una no just disturb una self, any employment by government na 3 months before payment.
The former beneficiaries were paid after 3 months.
Spw beneficiaries were paid after 3 months
Even the n-power monitors has not been paid for 4 good months now not to talk of the beneficiaries.
The 3months go be December abi? That one good. The money go make sense
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by Levelzguy(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
I missed the physical verification... who knows if it is possible to still do it??
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by Drone95(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
Oloribuku NPUSSY!

Ordinary 10k per month for non graduate and 30k graduate for more than one year now never start payment but politicians and civil servants get paid since last year.

Solution to Nigeria kill past and present politicians and civil servants and restructure the country.
+
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by Mammangaddafi(m): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
ashlyfab78:

Payment na after 3 months, make una no just disturb una self, any employment by government na 3 months before payment.
The former beneficiaries were paid after 3 months.
Spw beneficiaries were paid after 3 months
Even the n-power monitors has not been paid for 4 good months now not to talk of the beneficiaries.
stop saying what you don't know. Batch B started work 1st of August and they were paid that August

1 Like

Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by Kyf1: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Why
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by Tfamily: 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
ezenwaez:

Please if you have completed your Npower physical verification exercise please expect payment and be optimistic because payment will commence real soon, it will definitely not exceed this month.

But on the other hand if you failed to do the just concluded Npower physical verification exercise, please do not expect payment because you will not be paid, payment is strictly tied to the npower physical verification exercise.

All Npower Batch C applicants awaiting the processing of their redeployment will be paid as long as they have done the npower physical verification successfully, even if your status is saying pending you will be paid as long as you have done the npower physical verification exercise.
mr ezenwa it been awhile, pls I was deployed on Monday this week, pls is it stream 2 or still part of stream one. Pls help me for the quick response.thanks and God bless you.
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by Tfamily: 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
Levelzguy:
I missed the physical verification... who knows if it is possible to still do it??
which state are u? because I was deployed this Monday, on getting to the verification center, I was told to go and gather our selves for the verification. That they can't do it individually. So definitely you can still do it but must be many.
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by madri4u: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
Check your deployment letter. Is C stream 1
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by Skechy2837: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
[quote author=HARKsmart post=107295201]

I was chosen as an N-agro but was unable to do my physical verification,I was told it has been closed,,,,but I received a message on my number just now that I should resume to my designated training centre:osun state college of education, Ila origin on the 4th on November
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by Skechy2837: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
[quote author=Skechy2837 post=107307941][/quote]
Does that mean the physical verification does not affect the N-agro and please now true is the message
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by Tfamily: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
madri4u:
Check your deployment letter. Is C stream 1
yes, I just downloaded it, it was stream 1,I was told to print and take to my ppa for signing then upload back to nasims. And do verification later
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by Tfamily: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
ezenwaez:

what about me that was deployed on this Monday and went straight to the verification center but said that I should wait till we are many before it can be done. That they can't do it individually. Pls can't I take my ppa letter to my ppa to sign and upload back to nasims? Then go for verification later?
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by Richieurch(m): 9:14am On Nov 04, 2021
Tfamily:
what about me that was deployed on this Monday and went straight to the verification center but said that I should wait till we are many before it can be done. That they can't do it individually. Pls can't I take my ppa letter to my ppa to sign and upload back to nasims? Then go for verification later?

How did you download your PPA letter?
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by Tfamily: 11:28am On Nov 04, 2021
Richieurch:

How did you download your PPA letter?
click on download ppA on your dashboard and it will save on your phone. Then you can go to the Cafe and print it
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by Levelzguy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
Tfamily:
which state are u? because I was deployed this Monday, on getting to the verification center, I was told to go and gather our selves for the verification. That they can't do it individually. So definitely you can still do it but must be many.

My location is Ondo state. Please what is yours?
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by 23jerryking(m): 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
When it comes to paying dues it comes to everything.
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by madri4u: 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
Buhari is not the problem of NPower payment, the real problem is those managing the npower of a thing. The money is in fixed deposit account chilling and they NPower is delaying the payment where by at the end some will be paid while others with pending/ deployment issues will not be paid and that money will be pocketed by npower cabals.
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by Tfamily: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
Levelzguy:

Ekiti State
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by HARKsmart(m): 8:32am On Nov 06, 2021
[quote author=Skechy2837 post=107307941][/quote]

I have resumed since schools resumption date from my end, though i got no sms
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by TomisinFemi: 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
Levelzguy:

Also in Ondo. Akure North and haven't done physical verification
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by Levelzguy(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
TomisinFemi:

Also in Ondo. Akure North and haven't done physical verification
I hope you were paid this last payment
Re: Do Not Expect Payment If You Are Yet To Complete Npower Physical Verification by TomisinFemi: 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Yes

Levelzguy:

I hope you were paid this last payment

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-Power: Female Beneficiaries Who Give Birth Entitle To 3 Months Maternity Leave / Job Vacancies Group, Telegram / How Important Is Getting A Professional Certificate In Nigerian Job Market??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.