Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Recommendations For A Good Phone To Purchase - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Recommendations For A Good Phone To Purchase (631 Views)

I Need Phone Recommendations For A Budget Of 100k / Please Recommend Good Phone For Me With Durable Battery Between 27 To 30K / Airtel Pulls Out Of Race To Purchase 9mobile As Globacom Fails To Submit a Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommendations For A Good Phone To Purchase by Ofejiro20: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hi Guys�

Please I’m in need of advice from gurus in the house. I’ve a budget of not more than 180k and I’m looking for a good phone to buy but it must be android not an iPhone please……

My Android phone is on the verge of dying as it gets so hot whenever I use it for no reasons, and it turns gets hotter when I leave it for like 5 mins to charge with using it…. I had to get a small fan to keep it cool so that I can manage it till I get a new phone… lol

So my Specifications for an Android are;

1. Phone must be able to withstand stress without getting to hot.
2. Must have a capacity Storage of at least 4gb Ram and at least 128gb ROM
3. Great Internet Connections even in remote areas where network is a bit poor.
4. Battery capacity of at least 4500 mah… I might consider a capacity of least 4000 mah of the I’m left with no other
5. Not a forgetting a good camera for nice pictures

This are just the basics that I need for now… Recommendations should be on personal experience not marketing strategies please.

Thanks I’m advance��
Re: Recommendations For A Good Phone To Purchase by Sainthia: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
Camon18 premium
I'm not using it but someone I know just got it and he seems to be loving it
Re: Recommendations For A Good Phone To Purchase by Ofejiro20: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Thank alot bro. Please I need more honest recommendations��
Re: Recommendations For A Good Phone To Purchase by Tobedated(m): 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2021
Check out redmi note 10 pro you might like it

3 Likes

Re: Recommendations For A Good Phone To Purchase by ouvredeparis: 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2021
Pixel 4xl and you'll still have balance of about 20k
Re: Recommendations For A Good Phone To Purchase by odinson1(m): 2:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Ofejiro20:
Hi Guys�

Please I’m in need of advice from gurus in the house. I’ve a budget of not more than 180k and I’m looking for a good phone to buy but it must be android not an iPhone please……

My Android phone is on the verge of dying as it gets so hot whenever I use it for no reasons, and it turns gets hotter when I leave it for like 5 mins to charge with using it…. I had to get a small fan to keep it cool so that I can manage it till I get a new phone… lol

4. Battery capacity of at least 4500 mah… I might consider a capacity of least 4000 mah of the I’m left with no other

This are just the basics that I need for now… Recommendations should be on personal experience not marketing strategies please.

Thanks I’m advance��

I won't advice you to get a Samsung because the parts are too expensive.

So I'll say you either go for Redmi note 10 pro,Tecno phantom x,Tecno camon 18 premier or one of the flag ship phones of either Nokia,vivo or oneplus
Re: Recommendations For A Good Phone To Purchase by Yourfav: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
I'd recommend camon 18P or camon18 premium
Re: Recommendations For A Good Phone To Purchase by ogunnubio(m): 9:26am On Nov 05, 2021
Can someone please suggest a chinese phone that has good camera quality and produce good sound quality close to that of añ iPhone when a video is recorded.
I'm currently using redmi note 8 but the sound quality is wack, i want to upgrade to something better
Re: Recommendations For A Good Phone To Purchase by Shuregirl: 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
You should consider the camon17 premium or camon18
Re: Recommendations For A Good Phone To Purchase by FryMosquito: 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ofejiro20:
Hi Guys�

Thanks I’m advance��
Use this merchant for Konga and search for Xiaomi phone that will suite you(remember to close spaces on the link)

www. konga. com/merchant/wholesale-phones?brand=Xiaomi&sort=asc&page=2
Re: Recommendations For A Good Phone To Purchase by Salvichealth: 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
Oppo is your final answer
Re: Recommendations For A Good Phone To Purchase by bigcil2(m): 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ofejiro20:
Hi Guys�

Thanks I’m advance��

I have an open box A30s Samsung for ₦85m

Re: Recommendations For A Good Phone To Purchase by Mohbola(f): 5:53am On Nov 06, 2021
Check these ones Redmi Note 10, Camon 18 Premier, Infinix Note 11 Pro and even Samsung A51 should be within your budget
Re: Recommendations For A Good Phone To Purchase by skywalker240(m): 8:30am On Nov 06, 2021
ogunnubio:
Can someone please suggest a chinese phone that has good camera quality and produce good sound quality close to that of añ iPhone when a video is recorded.
I'm currently using redmi note 8 but the sound quality is wack, i want to upgrade to something better
One plus

Huawei

Nothing beats those two

(1) (Reply)

German Used Samsung And Sony Vivo Laptops For Sale / Why Realme Pad Mini Is The Next Phone You Should Buy / Join The Infinix Hot 12 Style Challenge And Get A Chance To Win Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.