Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,054 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

My Pitbull Puppy Doesnt Like Staying In The Crate - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Pitbull Puppy Doesnt Like Staying In The Crate (937 Views)

Diary Of My Pitbull / Update On My Pitbull Puppies / What Can I Feed My Pitbull (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pitbull Puppy Doesnt Like Staying In The Crate by Sammech: 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
Whenever i put my puppy in the cage, it starts barking. It can bark the whole day and will not eat or drink water. What should i do

1 Like

Re: My Pitbull Puppy Doesnt Like Staying In The Crate by godofuck231: 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
It’s sad to see a beast chained or in a cage , these dogs are capable of extreme violence and need a minimum of 2 km walk or run daily, imagine the strength of such an animal pinned down
Re: My Pitbull Puppy Doesnt Like Staying In The Crate by Sammech: 12:04am On Nov 03, 2021
It’s easier when you are in your own house. You can allow it to run even 100km
Re: My Pitbull Puppy Doesnt Like Staying In The Crate by tonididdy(m): 12:07am On Nov 03, 2021
Sammech:
It’s easier when you are in your own house. You can allow it to run even 100km
get a chain instead
Re: My Pitbull Puppy Doesnt Like Staying In The Crate by harmargedon: 7:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Sammech:
Whenever i put my puppy in the cage, it starts barking. It can bark the whole day and will not eat or drink water. What should i do
you can put it in the cage, but not always. Dogs love to be free, not put in a cage.
Re: My Pitbull Puppy Doesnt Like Staying In The Crate by Sammech: 9:17am On Nov 03, 2021
Immediately it enters the cage, it starts crying and it will do it non stop. I got the chains too this morning but its not comfortable, still crying
Re: My Pitbull Puppy Doesnt Like Staying In The Crate by RYEOFARMS(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2021
Sammech:
Immediately it enters the cage, it starts crying and it will do it non stop. I got the chains too this morning but its not comfortable, still crying
You’ve got to learn how to ignore when your attention is not really needed or else you end up with a spoilt pup....(I hope you get what I mean)
It is natural for them to whine at that age but sometimes it’s best to ignore this as long as the pup is safe because if it notice you keep running over anytime it whines trust me it’ll keep doing it even till adulthood just to get your attention.

1 Like

Re: My Pitbull Puppy Doesnt Like Staying In The Crate by Sammech: 10:16am On Nov 03, 2021
My neighbors are seriously complaining

1 Like

Re: My Pitbull Puppy Doesnt Like Staying In The Crate by RYEOFARMS(m): 10:26am On Nov 03, 2021
Sammech:
Thing is almost every dog owner is facing that issue (neighbor’s complaining) luckily for me I don’t live in a rented apartment but still even with the fact that I raise my dogs on private property; there’s hate everywhere around us but I don’t give a damn really.....Dogs especially the type you got are not meant to stay quiet/mute (even when they mature security-conscious dogs rely solely on their barks to fend off intruders/strangers) so in your case you really can’t help it, it’s either you live with the complaint or you simply take the dog out of that premises.
A similar incident happened to a friend of mine she happens to be a student living in a hostel,just recently she brought an Eskimo pup to her hostel and since then she’s been the talk of the block; until she returned the pup when they threatened to call a meeting with the landlord.

1 Like

Re: My Pitbull Puppy Doesnt Like Staying In The Crate by harmargedon: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2021
The guy above me is right. Don't mind her whinnying and barking, he'll stop soon. Same thing happened to mine the first time I put her in a cage, but she's used to it now. Neighbours complained, but I didn't care. Not like I keep her there often, but whenever I do now, she just sit there quietly.
Re: My Pitbull Puppy Doesnt Like Staying In The Crate by Henuell(m): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2021
Sammech:
there's a saying that goes,anything u do ppl must always complain

guy let it be in the cage from time to time
in my compound the landlady hates dogs

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Dog Is Down With Parvo Virus / Check Out This Massive Pure Breed Rottweiler For Sale / Pedigree Rottweiler Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.