Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

What Would Happen To You When The Internet Goes Down Indefinitely Worldwide - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would Happen To You When The Internet Goes Down Indefinitely Worldwide (428 Views)

University Of Benin Shut Down Indefinitely / Juhel Filling Station Enugu Goes Down In Flame / What Would Happen If The Internet Goes Down For Even A Day?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Happen To You When The Internet Goes Down Indefinitely Worldwide by TheSourcerer: 2:26am On Nov 03, 2021
What happens when social media sites go down?
In a word: panic.

We have grown so used to being connected via social networks that their constant supply is as important as electricity and oxygen for some people. The response tends to combine outrage, fear and humor.

Some see it as the end of the world

Re: What Would Happen To You When The Internet Goes Down Indefinitely Worldwide by TheSourcerer: 2:27am On Nov 03, 2021
Mass Insomnia,
How did me get to evolve with technology, , only in just a couple of centuries we humans have literilly transformed the world we were meant to evolve with .its amazing how phones are closer to us than dogs laptop and cars ,even friends wink

Fucking lucking generation you lots cheesy

Re: What Would Happen To You When The Internet Goes Down Indefinitely Worldwide by verybadmouth(m): 2:30am On Nov 03, 2021
Nothing obviously. Since it is affecting the whole world. Na to just enter street dey play ball as most offices go even close.

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen To You When The Internet Goes Down Indefinitely Worldwide by SportsHD: 2:30am On Nov 03, 2021
Chaos, jobs gone, martial law, kala music.

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen To You When The Internet Goes Down Indefinitely Worldwide by LifeOfTrigga(m): 2:31am On Nov 03, 2021
Coffins go plenty for area

Slay mamas
Btc folks
Social media freaks

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen To You When The Internet Goes Down Indefinitely Worldwide by Tokskob2008: 4:50am On Nov 03, 2021
Nothing would happen to me abeg cos I don't really do social media that much, I will only feel bad if Nairaland goes down. Some comments and topics on Nairaland makes me forget how life is right now, even if it's just for a moment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Happen To You When The Internet Goes Down Indefinitely Worldwide by suffering: 6:26am On Nov 03, 2021
Life will revert back to 1992. If you have no idea how people lived then ask older ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Happen To You When The Internet Goes Down Indefinitely Worldwide by illicit(m): 6:31am On Nov 03, 2021
I will eat more

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen To You When The Internet Goes Down Indefinitely Worldwide by LordReed(m): 6:46am On Nov 03, 2021
Reminds me I need to download the entire Wikipedia.

Edit: Done!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Would Happen To You When The Internet Goes Down Indefinitely Worldwide by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:44am On Nov 07, 2021
Nothing really, I'll read and sleep more. I'm not much of a SM person so I won't be greatly affected. If it's possible to call then I know I'll call people I am cool with more. E no pass dat one, ooooooo, it'll afford me the time to work on tyre furniture.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Study In UK / 7 Free Eventbrite Alternative For 2022 | Price Comparison & Reviews / How Long Does Citizenship Application Take In The UK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.