Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) (36267 Views)

Man Kills & Dismembers His Girlfriend’s Body After Visiting Him In Osun (Photo) / 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) / AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Niece: 3:24am On Nov 03, 2021
A deported woman, who reportedly dumped her two daughters inside well water in Osogbo, Osun state, has blamed her action on economic hardship.

The woman, whose name was yet unknown, claimed that she was deported from Omar in the United Arab Emirate, where she had been working and living peacefully.

It was gathered that the woman perpetrated the act at Koledowo street, Ibuaje area, behind Ilesa Motor Park, along Ilesa, Osogbo, on Monday evening.

The incident, however, caused pandemonium in the area when residents discovered what happened.

It was gathered that the two girls were between ages seven and five as residents wondered why the woman took such a decision.

The woman, whose voice was incoherent, said she was deported from abroad and life has been difficult for her.

She said that the ‘glory of her daughters had been used’ when she was away from home, hence the decision to throw them into the well water.

She said she was frustrated and she could not do anything other than throw the two girls into the well.

As at the time of filing this report, efforts were still on by the police and the people of the community to evacuate the two girls from the well.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/deportee-dumps-2-daughters-inside-well-in-osun-2/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by richiemcgold: 3:34am On Nov 03, 2021
so many strange things dey happen for naija everyday

24 Likes

Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:59am On Nov 03, 2021
Some are seriously searching for while others are trying to lose the ones they have. This life no balance.

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Yankee101: 4:35am On Nov 03, 2021
So it's on the poor kids you want to take out your frustrations?

I hope they survive

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Ahmed0336(m): 5:04am On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness, come pray for dis woman...

Maybe it's spiritual.....

Because I no fit just understand..........

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Babalawoniger: 5:17am On Nov 03, 2021
This one has mental problem.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by AxeofGod(m): 5:24am On Nov 03, 2021
This is wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 03, 2021
Mental health is a serious matter, take care of your headspace people

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 03, 2021
Oh God!

What kind of human beings do we have in our midst these days?

Where's their father by the way?

Poor innocent little children being brought into this world to suffer for no fault of theirs.
Sad.

7 Likes

Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by illicit(m): 6:24am On Nov 03, 2021
shocked
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by aremuforlife(m): 6:50am On Nov 03, 2021
Adoption needs to be legalise in Nigeria with the process made easy.
Nobody will like to commit murder, if he/she knows that, someone is out there to take over the responsibility.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by IamWonderful: 7:16am On Nov 03, 2021
She is mentally ill

6 Likes

Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by gabolak(m): 7:19am On Nov 03, 2021
Depression is real

8 Likes

Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:21am On Nov 03, 2021
This story seems somehow tho,
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by OssyMalik: 7:32am On Nov 03, 2021
What manner of wickedness is this?

Haba!!
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Righthussle: 7:44am On Nov 03, 2021
Y
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by SILVERLINES: 7:46am On Nov 03, 2021
This a case of mental health problem

7 Likes

Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Sebastine1994(m): 8:32am On Nov 03, 2021
Nigerian think abroad is paradise

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by mimugi: 8:32am On Nov 03, 2021
Kai.. Saddening
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Baawaa(m): 8:32am On Nov 03, 2021
What can we call this
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2021
Too bad
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2021
Some women would dump their daughters but protect their sons.

I remember a story i read of an ancient village where rituals used to happen.

Whenever they are going from house to house looking for people to sacrifice to their idols,women would give only daughters.They would hide and protect their sons.

They would take the daughter away naked to be sacrificed.

Abuse me and i will abuse you.

Insult me and i will insult you.
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by McOluOmo: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2021
Children wey even the rich dey pray to God every day to have, e reach her turn she cry go dump inside well.... SMH.

Anything wey women hate...na hm i go dey do now

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by fasho01(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2021
No matter the depression or frustration of being deported, why take it out on the innocent kids Gosh

1 Like

Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2021
There is serious frustration in this country. People are frustrated. Infact, when I travel now, I don't just make sure I drive safely anymore. I look out for all other vehicles coming towards me too cuz it's obvious that 70% of Nigerians are frustrated!

5 Likes

Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Optimistguy1969: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2021
Why op come dey slot advert inside the post?

Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by watchindelta(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2021
What undecided she is sick.
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Sojled: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Some are seriously searching for while orders are trying to lose the ones they have. This life no balance.
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:35am On Nov 03, 2021
Innocent little kids. Why
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2021
WTF!!!!
Re: Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) by Hezmatosky: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2021
Is this a news or an advert?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley / Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) / AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.