Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,418 members, 7,812,233 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Neco, Waec And Nabteb Api - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Neco, Waec And Nabteb Api (849 Views)

Please Help Me With VTU API / Consuming Laravel Api In Android / What Is The URL For Jumia Seller Centre API (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neco, Waec And Nabteb Api by OPEYEMIAD(m): 4:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Dear coders,
I am building SSCE result verification system whereby student will only supply their scratch details and exam number. Then the api will fetch result and do the verification with was was supplied during registration.

I was able to achieve this with WAEC (unofficial api) but can’t find NECO, NABTEB and NBAIS api.

Have sent them messages waiting for their response.
Do you have any ? Have you implemented similar.

I know of api that can be use to purchase scratch card but I want to display result here.

Please reach me at opeyemiademon@gmail.com
Thank you in advance
Re: Neco, Waec And Nabteb Api by stanliwise(m): 7:49am On Nov 03, 2021
OPEYEMIAD:
Dear coders,
I am building SSCE result verification system whereby student will only supply their scratch details and exam number. Then the api will fetch result and do the verification with was was supplied during registration.

I was able to achieve this with WAEC (unofficial api) but can’t find NECO, NABTEB and NBAIS api.

Have sent them messages waiting for their response.
Do you have any ? Have you implemented similar.

I know of api that can be use to purchase scratch card but I want to display result here.

Please reach me at opeyemiademon@gmail.com
Thank you in advance
When you talk of api.
You can’t be correct if you’ve not sat down to make research if such data are available to third party organizations and if such organizations policy comply with such practices. if the organization has a dev page and you haven’t visit it, do the needful.

Even the WAEC own you have, be careful of it.

But thinking any developer would generate an api endpoint from thin air to an organization data is nothing but a mirage and even when done in most cases it would be illegal. A developer who would tell you otherwise will likely be a scammer

The thing you may be asking for may be probably web automation. Where some sophisticated headless crawler crawl through a website and automatically take actions.
Re: Neco, Waec And Nabteb Api by bbj020: 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
Maybe what you are looking for is https://gpws.com.ng/orv
Re: Neco, Waec And Nabteb Api by digitite: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
I suppose what you want to build is already done by WAEC on their website. Are you trying to reinvent the wheel ? Talking about API, there are different types, Public, Private, Partner and Composite. If you can't find API documentation on the organisation website, then they don't want you to be part of it. Unless you come private, which cost alot of money. Or partner with them to share profit. Or combine both.
Re: Neco, Waec And Nabteb Api by OPEYEMIAD(m): 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
Updates
The portal i was developing that time is for Tertiary institution, Olevel result is part of the requirement. So i dont want applicant to select their result and grades. They will have to input their exam number and card details and press Display Result.

I was able to do this with WAEC but not for other website. Maybe in future i will look into that of NECO and NABTEB
Thank you all.
Re: Neco, Waec And Nabteb Api by OPEYEMIAD(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
bbj020:
Maybe what you are looking for is https://gpws.com.ng/orv

Yes, this is what i was looking for that time. You mind sharing your code?

(1) (Reply)

Please See It! / Where To Find Your Next Unique IT Opportunity / Online Web Development Classroom Now Open|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.