Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) (47427 Views)

Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic / How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video / Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) by BadNews: 5:04am On Nov 03, 2021
Criminals lure young ladies to hidden places and kill them - Benue police alerts the public as body of another woman is found dumped in Makurdi (graphic photos)

The Benue State Police Command has alerted the public of a new trend in crime whereby criminals lure young women to hidden places and kill eventually kill them.

This is coming few weeks after the corpse of a Mass Communication graduate of the Benue State University, Joy Onoh, was found dumped in the bush in the North Bank area of Makurdi.

It was also gathered that the corpse of a yet to be identified lady was found around the Old Bridge area of the metropolis on Sunday morning, October 31.

Spokesperson of the command, DSP Catherine Anene, who gave the alert in a statement on Monday, November 1, assured that the command is on the trail of the criminals.

"The attention of Benue State Police Command has been drawn to a new trend of crime where some criminal elements deceive young women into hidden places and eventually kill them for reasons best known to them," the PPRO stated.

"The Command is on a trail of these persons and will definitely apprehend them, but this will be made easier by the cooperation of members of the public.

"Parents and guardians are advised to watch over their children/wards to avoid such cases. The general public is advised to be security-conscious and report any suspicious persons or activities." she added.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/11/criminals-lure-young-ladies-to-hidden-places-and-kill-them-benue-police-alerts-the-public-as-body-of-another-woman-is-found-dumped-in-makurdi-graphic-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) by BadNews: 5:10am On Nov 03, 2021
See More Graphic Photo And Reactions From Friends On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) by potent5(m): 5:15am On Nov 03, 2021
When will ladies learn to be careful about following strangers just because of money and good things of life? Ehh? When?

67 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) by Apus: 5:31am On Nov 03, 2021
Will they listen? Yahoo boys and urgent 2k lovers.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) by money121(m): 5:39am On Nov 03, 2021
Too bad cry
Re: Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) by silvoclaira: 5:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Men are responsible for the death of 60% of living things in this Country. Men are very wicked

RIP

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) by GOFRONT(m): 6:04am On Nov 03, 2021
Onyi22, come and see ooo.....And i hope you learn after seeing this..

7 Likes

Re: Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 03, 2021
Them go hear?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) by chiommy123(f): 7:14am On Nov 03, 2021
This is wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) by realstars: 7:21am On Nov 03, 2021
the new business in nigeria is' to kill the innocent youths.

3 Likes

Re: Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) by MRDEE01: 7:26am On Nov 03, 2021
nawa o
Re: Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) by delzbaba(m): 8:37am On Nov 03, 2021
Why the multiple uploads of the same picture mr ? I think you need a mental evaluation.it seems you get off on gory news.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) by Queenslander(f): 8:37am On Nov 03, 2021
[s]
silvoclaira:
Men are responsible for the death of 60% of living things in this Country. Men are very wicked [/s]

RIP
OMG, tf, 99% you mean.
And please Op add graphic content to the headline embarassed cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) by CheedyJ(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2021
silvoclaira:
Men are responsible for the death of 60% of living things in this Country. Men are very wicked

RIP
How many of those deaths is ur dad & brothers if you have any responsible for according to ur baseless stats?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) by gambia(m): 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
The country has gone to the dogs.

3 Likes

Re: Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) by Commentor: 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Leave yahoo boys alone and face politicians.

This is where it ends up.

6 Likes

Re: Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) by BIGDADDY000(m): 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Hmm, THE HEART OF A MAN IS DESPIRATELY WICKED, WHO CAN KNOW IT?

MAY WE AND OUR LOVE ONES NEVER BE A VICTIM OF THESE ANIMALS

4 Likes

Re: Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) by MarveworldG: 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Endangered gender.

1 Like

Re: Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) by Kingpele(m): 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Chai,those who are against many who are preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ ,should know that their own safety is dependent on it ,because the more people repent of their evil ways and begin to live in the light and love of God ,the more crime are reduce to its barest minimum and the safer our society will be.Please child of God do the work of spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ by your own words and action and stand to be counted as those who are healing the world

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) by falcon01: 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Chai!! Organs dey cost ooo
Re: Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) by verybadmouth(m): 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Girls. Learn to work hard and less dependent on boys. Learn to find contentment in living a simple life. Learn to see no difference in android and iPhone. Learn to be happy at your level. With all these above, you won't even want to have any dealings with fraudsters and ritualists.

RIP to the dead.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) by 900warriorz: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Benue always in the news for wrong reasons

3 Likes

Re: Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) by Sonnobax15(m): 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
lipsrsealed
In as much as I'm not in support of this,but I must really be factual and honest here--"Our young ladies no wor learn their lessons......No be today na....We keep on hearing news like these all the time,but these young ladies Still keep on being victims undecided. This thing dey pain me because I get sisters,and God forbid but if na my sister this kind thing happen to,I no go happy at All.......

Our societies have a major role to play,in order to stop these....Our families too....... churches and mosques,all must be active in the fight against this man's inhumanity to man undecided

I don talk my own finish...The best and the least wey I dey always dey tell my younger sisters na--"always waka well, finish"

13 Likes

Re: Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) by sonofElElyon: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
potent5:
When will ladies learn to be careful about following strangers just because of money and good things of life? Ehh? When?

The first lady killed was called on the phone by a pretending buyer to bring the goods she was selling.. who told you this one followed her killer because of money and good things of life

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) by jimtemi1: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
December Don near, what u expect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) / Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding / Yahoo Boys Injure EFCC Operative In Abuja During Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.