Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu (33522 Views)

Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) / Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency / Wait For God To Decide Next Ogun Governor, - Obasanjo Tells Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by egunna(m): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

As if if he was in position he will do same!! Lubbish
don't mind f mumu man,if Nigeria was working,eedris abdulkarim wouldn't have sang dat song.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by mystery22: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2021
Tissaia:
Mumu old man... We don't negotiate with terrorists. Fck you and fck Lamidi cownu and Bleep all IPOB terrorists.... We don't want war. But if you want war with Nigeria (North), there's one thing I can promise you, so help me God: someone else will raise your sons and daughters. We fight so our children never have to. Lowlife terrorists if not because of the UN nation begging us to do it under the radar we would have gone full pogrom 1967
Why Did your father rape you...if not for the western powers people like you could have been living in the bush hunting your fellow brothers.. barbarian tribe

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by BananaPeel(m): 8:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by PHIPEX(m): 8:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Aufbauh:
I knew that the desire of every average Easterners most especially the Ipob sympathizers is for Buhari to negotiate with kanu.
They see this move as way of according the job man some kind of recognition and inflates his unfounded bloated ego. I trust the Fulani man not to give a hoot.

Nnamdi kanu issue and the circumstances around it is different from the Niger delta militants. While the latter has what it brings to the table to negotiate, the former has nothing to negotiate with other than killing his own people.
That is why wisdom is expensive and many don't have it. You can advise the FG to continue with its ego because it has the power but the crises might end up eroding its power and ability to govern the East. At the end all of us will loose our sleep one way or another.

What the govt is doing now in the East is what a baby with power will do, there is absolutely no wisdom in their strategy.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by discusant: 8:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Aufbauh:
I knew that the desire of every average Easterners most especially the Ipob sympathizers is for Buhari to negotiate with kanu.
They see this move as way of according the job man some kind of recognition and inflates his unfounded bloated ego. I trust the Fulani man not to give a hoot.

Nnamdi kanu issue and the circumstances around it is different from the Niger delta militants. While the latter has what it brings to the table to negotiate, the former has nothing to negotiate with other than killing his own people.

Three southeast states are oil producing states.

The volume of natural gas underground in the southeast is as abundant as in some of the countries with highest supply of natural gas.

If the non Igbo of the SS agree with you, you can keep them and their crude oil with you in Nigeria without Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by weljewel: 8:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Peace

Praise God by repeating His 99 names.
Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by IbileIfe: 8:26am On Nov 03, 2021
Tissaia:
Mumu old man... We don't negotiate with terrorists. Fck you and fck Lamidi cownu and Bleep all IPOB terrorists.... We don't want war. But if you want war with Nigeria (North), there's one thing I can promise you, so help me God: someone else will raise your sons and daughters. We fight so our children never have to. Lowlife terrorists if not because of the UN nation begging us to do it under the radar we would have gone full pogrom 1967
Must you display your stupidity in public?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by BESTScientist1: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2021
Aufbauh:

Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by faste: 8:28am On Nov 03, 2021
Tissaia:
Nonentities make the the loudest noise..you think you can use Niger delta resources to prosecute war..what can your region bring to the Federal table?Poor hopeless ,God forsaken and Terrorist ravaged, barren wasteland of almajiris and backwardness!

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by HolyStriker(m): 8:28am On Nov 03, 2021
Tissaia:

UN begging you? See this olosho, Bleep you snd Bleep the north. You have not been able to win the war against bokoharam so you think you as the God forsaken north can win the southeast.... again Bleep you olosho

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by delzbaba(m): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2021
Did obasanjo meet Gani adams during his time or he ordered them to be executed.
Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by berrystunn(m): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by Dapson73(m): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2021
SRAROFDAVID:
I weep for Yoruba people

Weep for your tribe first. Although, thanks for the weep. And you can continue till eternity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by faste: 8:32am On Nov 03, 2021
vedaxcool:

He would have levelled half of the East and imprisoned the other half for the sort of rubbish most of you terrorists sympathisers do.
Just he looked the other way while Sharia was introduced into all northern state..a big slap on the Constitution he swore to defend!
Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by MumuYorubaBoy: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2021
My fellow Yoruba will come to this thread and shout down their patriarch and statesman Obasanjo.

Meanwhile, they have conveniently forgotten that their leader Igboho is locked up in a shackle in a Cotonou waterside settlement. Even watery beans Ogbeni no see... Malnourishment has damaged his liver.
Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2021
The hatred in this comment section is just too much, and it is always the same when such topics are raised, may God grant me a way out of here. How can ppl who leave together hate each other so much. May this war not come in my lifetime. You think you are jobless and hopeless? Wait till this war you guys monger for to start, you all will see what devastation really means. Both sides will suffer

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2021
SRAROFDAVID:
imaging the life of a yoruba, they are now the ones fighting for buhari, when buhari hit them hard now they will start looking for southern unity,
Lmfao
Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by olatuns2017: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by faste: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2021
gidgiddy:

You mean the same Nigeria that negotiated with Niger Delta militants, Minyetti Allah, Boko haram and armed bandits?
The other day they bought back captured anti aircraft missile from the bandit.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by Dedemworld: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2021
Bendeco02:

Them too mumu... Yorubas are now the ones fighting for Buhari online.

The person they keep defending no even send them.

Na u even mumu pass, if not u won't take something online serious. But you took it above ur brain and that is why you have been battling with mental illness
Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by Abagworo(m): 8:37am On Nov 03, 2021
Obasanjo very intelligent man. The only Nigerian who was able to enter the heart of Boko Haram at its deadliest moments and come out alive. The originator of carrot and stick but can we remember Odi? Maybe it was a stick before the carrot but OBJ is far better than Buhari. As far as I can see through my future reading glasses it won't take long before this IPOB crisis will spiral into bombing of major cities across Nigeria. A new approach other than military must be used to save the day.

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:37am On Nov 03, 2021
Aufbauh:

seriously are you this daft?
Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by royalamour(m): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2021
Aufbauh:

Always think outside the box. It is very important.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 03, 2021
Tissaia:

So you're a confirmed RACIST! Imagine if an oyiboman had done what you did!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by royalamour(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2021
gentiles:
Foolish old man. He wants Nigeria to negotiate with a Terrorist.

Did buhari not negotiate with Boko Haram?

Did he not pamper them and reintegrate them with monthly stipends?

Always think outside the box.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by faste: 8:39am On Nov 03, 2021
SmartyPants:
History will never erase Obasanjo's history in the villages of Odi and Zaki Biam.

The man is guilty of crimes against humanity.
In a saner society obj would have been cooling in the prison by now..he is just saying all these to look clean ,a very dirty man in all ramification.
Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by spencekat(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2021
vedaxcool:

He would have levelled half of the East and imprisoned the other half for the sort of rubbish most of you terrorists sympathisers do.
Levelled indeed.East no be Odi.
Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by iamme1234(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Ye people are here condemning obj
Remember usa once negotiated with terrorist
At the end they lastly won the war against terrorism
In life you see your enemy laugh with him
Cloth him
Feed him
And codedly kill him
I support obj
Because only a maradona man would think such way.
Buhari is just applying Fulani sense
All their own is gragra.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by selfmade22: 8:40am On Nov 03, 2021
*blah di blah di blah* grin

See our yoruba brethren

One Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by mypains: 8:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Aufbauh:

Where are you from? Are you from the North, or South? Are you from South West or South South ? I am igbo and I urge you to state where you are from...

lastly, he didnt kill his people because there is no benefit to that... he will never kill his own.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu by hohafrank(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Tissaia:
Fool.You thought that it will be the war that was fought yesteryear,where all the ethnic groups were against the Biafra.This time we will annex your land and make you people to eat grass.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How APC Presidential Candidate Will Emerge / Why APC Lost In Rivers / IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.