Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Please, help me with a good loan app - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, help me with a good loan app (617 Views)

Pls Recommend A Good Loan App For Me / Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help / A Good Loan Platform To Boost My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, help me with a good loan app by kayteajay111(m): 6:26am On Nov 03, 2021
Good morning house, please I need a loan to pay for school fees of my children, as they are sent home since last Friday.
A lot of online loan app, but I don't know the real one with best or lowest interest rate and less stress which can deliver on time because I have not borrowed online before.
I lost my job in August, but thanks to God for providing me with another one this November. And I am still struggling to stand well because of feeding and T-fare to place of work, which I think would still affect till end of the month.
In short, I need to borrow money and repay back at the end of the month. Please you can recommend any of your best loan app for me to go for it.

Or
If God bless you to help with token, it will be greatly appreciated and God will reward you.
KEHINDE TEMITOPE J. (3047678142) FIRST BANK
Re: Please, help me with a good loan app by DonBenny77(m): 6:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Use fair money app
Re: Please, help me with a good loan app by kayteajay111(m): 7:07am On Nov 03, 2021
DonBenny77:
Use fair money app
I will try this, thanks
Re: Please, help me with a good loan app by DonBenny77(m): 7:09am On Nov 03, 2021
kayteajay111:

I will try this, thanks
Make sure you spread the installmental repayment over 4 to 5 months
Re: Please, help me with a good loan app by kayteajay111(m): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2021
DonBenny77:

Make sure you spread the installmental repayment over 4 to 5 months
The reason for this please.
Re: Please, help me with a good loan app by DonBenny77(m): 11:33am On Nov 03, 2021
kayteajay111:

The reason for this please.
So you have enough time to repay

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Reason / I Didn't Know My Dad Was Rich Until He Showed Me His Account Balance. / Ndubuisi Kanu’s Second Wife Urge Court To Recognise Her Children As Heirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.