Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Business Incorporated, But - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Incorporated, But (199 Views)

How To Replace Lost CAC Incorporated Documents? / Tax Obligations Of Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships And Incorporated Companies / STEPS TO REGISTER AN INCORPORATED TRUSTEE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Incorporated, But by MallamChukwudi: 6:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Hello Nairalanders.

I've recently incorporated my business. All the documents such as memorandum of association, business certificate, business certificate with RC number etc are all with me. And so far, I've opened a company account and started doing business.

But from a legal perspective, are there anything else I have to do post incorporation? Also, I'll appreciate any general advice about the perks available to business owners that I may benefit from. Thanks in advance.
Re: Business Incorporated, But by Ibukun06: 7:11am On Nov 03, 2021
Register with the FIRS for your tax identification number, ensure you pay and file your vat monthly, on the 22nd of every month ( the penalties are stiff now 50k for first month and 25k I think for subsequent months). I’m not sure about the annual returns part with the CAC, maybe ask around
Re: Business Incorporated, But by MallamChukwudi: 8:13am On Nov 03, 2021
Ibukun06:
Register with the FIRS for your tax identification number, ensure you pay and file your vat monthly, on the 22nd of every month ( the penalties are stiff now 50k for first month and 25k I think for subsequent months). I’m not sure about the annual returns part with the CAC, maybe ask around

Thanks mate.

There is a TIN (tax identification number) in the incorporation certificate, does that makes the FIRS?

https://www.cac.gov.ng/tax-identification-number/&ved=2ahUKEwicts7T0fvzAhUKERQKHeBsAU4QFnoECDoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw07wVOBSQcsgrGJeofnJWMb

And can this be done online? What are the processes of tax return, vat payment etc? My regards.

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Hassan Appointed As Jaiz Bank New CFO / Paypal Payed Me $400+ To Listen To Songs,see Proof Plus How To Do It Yourself / £5500 Worth Airdrop.. I Dey Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.