Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

Am In Need Of A Good Samsung Galaxy A51 Motherboard - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Am In Need Of A Good Samsung Galaxy A51 Motherboard (569 Views)

A Good Samsung Phone Around 200k / Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use / Need Good Samsung Phone Of #60,000 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Need Of A Good Samsung Galaxy A51 Motherboard by JamOSneh: 6:51am On Nov 03, 2021
am in need of a Good Samsung Galaxy A51 motherboard 07062246930
Re: Am In Need Of A Good Samsung Galaxy A51 Motherboard by ghettochild(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2021
That's like a whole new phone na
Re: Am In Need Of A Good Samsung Galaxy A51 Motherboard by JamOSneh: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2021
ghettochild:
That's like a whole new phone na
yes do you have one my A51 is dead nd Did not cum up again so the engineer z I should get another motherboard
Re: Am In Need Of A Good Samsung Galaxy A51 Motherboard by ghettochild(m): 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
JamOSneh:
yes do you have one my A51 is dead nd Did not cum up again so the engineer z I should get another motherboard
He shd tell to get a new phone why is he saying get a motherboard as if that phone don turn to parts that u will find here n there...

1 Like

Re: Am In Need Of A Good Samsung Galaxy A51 Motherboard by alphaNomega: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
Dude get a new phone
Re: Am In Need Of A Good Samsung Galaxy A51 Motherboard by ghettochild(m): 6:02am On Nov 04, 2021
JamOSneh:
For now u cant get a motherboard for such phone..
The dude who told u to...
Knew this hence he told u to look for it
Between u n him...whose suppose to have access to phone parts n motherboards

1 Like

Re: Am In Need Of A Good Samsung Galaxy A51 Motherboard by JamOSneh: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2021
ghettochild:

For now u cant get a motherboard for such phone..
The dude who told u to...
Knew this hence he told u to look for it
Between u n him...whose suppose to have access to phone parts n motherboards
guy calm ur nerves they are selling it do ur finding very well it just little expensive nd it another issues to ship it down to nigeria, that's why am looking for used one maybe some one dat had screen issue nd he don't wat to repair it again, stop being an ignorance d guy is also helping me to search for used one from the engineers
Re: Am In Need Of A Good Samsung Galaxy A51 Motherboard by ORIJIN201(m): 11:38am On Nov 04, 2021
JamOSneh:
guy calm ur nerves they are selling it do ur finding very well it just little expensive nd it another issues to ship it down to nigeria, that's why am looking for used one maybe some one dat had screen issue nd he don't wat to repair it again, stop being an ignorance d guy is also helping me to search for used one from the engineers
Your phone should have warranty if you bought it new. Why see the need to visit a road side repair service? You can as well just take it to Samsung.
Re: Am In Need Of A Good Samsung Galaxy A51 Motherboard by JamOSneh: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
ORIJIN201:
Your phone should have warranty if you bought it new. Why see the need to visit a road side repair service? You can as well just take it to Samsung.
It take them month before dey return ur phone, they will frustrate u till you forget ur phone with them
Re: Am In Need Of A Good Samsung Galaxy A51 Motherboard by ORIJIN201(m): 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
JamOSneh:
It take them month before dey return ur phone, they will frustrate u till you forget ur phone with them
You are reaching with this claim.
Re: Am In Need Of A Good Samsung Galaxy A51 Motherboard by ghettochild(m): 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
JamOSneh:
Continue looking
Re: Am In Need Of A Good Samsung Galaxy A51 Motherboard by ORIJIN201(m): 3:13am On Nov 22, 2021
JamOSneh:
Then you make a case by dragging them on social media. It works all the time!

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Airtime And 1GB Data With MTN Yello Santa Season / �� Iphone XR 64gb For Sale / Refurbished Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.