Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,428 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

I Want To Develop A Livescore Website And App For Both Android And IOS - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Develop A Livescore Website And App For Both Android And IOS (185 Views)

Get A Professional Website And App Development At Cheap Price And Upload On Play / Livescore Script Now Available For Sale, / How To Download Netify VPN On Both Android And PC For Free Browsing 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Develop A Livescore Website And App For Both Android And IOS by GeeGeeGuru: 6:53am On Nov 03, 2021
The project consists of developing a LiveScore website and app for both iOS and Android.
The website will pull data from different apis and organise it for the user, data include player data , match details, tournaments, news etc….
The user will be able to add teams to favorites follow tournaments and have multiple user specific features.
The whole system has to use micro services approach in the development.

For full details of the job, send me a message on WhatsApp on this number: 07087033569

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Company Sales And Presence Online For Free / How To Get Android Notifications On Windows 10 / Google Don't Really Consider Plagiarism As A Ranking Factor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.