Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin (7479 Views)

Meet Korean -Nigerian modelWho Is The First Black Korean / 6-Year-Old South Korean Youtube Star, Boram Buys $8 Million 5-Storey Property / "Pastor Suleman's Bae" - Daniella Okeke's New Fierce Photo Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by chukxie(m): 12:22am On Nov 04, 2021
solidmyk:

No baba, I Neva leave the chores of UAR before, grin I think na binge watching of korean movies make me fit predict that
South Korea has always been one of my dream countries I'll like to visit somedays sha

Wow! Then you should visit Korea. It's a beautiful and safe country. I had some mad fun there. Good luck to you!
Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by NessFortunate: 1:08am On Nov 04, 2021
Mbataku96:
Am sure her father is of Igbo extract She is one of our own Igbo amaka
i am sorry, i can't but concur with you. #IGBOAMAKA #OMEKANAYAN

1 Like

Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by solidmyk(m): 6:04am On Nov 04, 2021
folake4u:

Hahahaha! Na really aigoo aigoo. grin

Be like say you dey watch Kdrama wella.

You gerrit
Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by solidmyk(m): 6:12am On Nov 04, 2021
chukxie:

Wow! Then you should visit Korea. It's a beautiful and safe country. I had some mad fun there. Good luck to you!
That's good to hear baba, thanks
Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by dingbang(m): 6:17am On Nov 04, 2021
Omo, she fine.... Dieee
Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 04, 2021
solidmyk:
Those asian mama go don reason her skin tire, dem go just dey shout aigoo aigoo
But the lady cute sha

I'm telling you. No race discriminates about beauty more than Koreans. It's so bad that mothers help their daughters go under the knife as a birthday gift. undecided
Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by femi4: 7:25am On Nov 04, 2021
Lollittaa:
tall and pretty. Just like me
yinmu
Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by Jeon(f): 7:24am On Nov 05, 2021
Lollittaa:
tall and pretty. Just like me

Yeah, that beauty
I know
The way to my love
The most necessary thing
What you're doing right now
Actions for me
An attitude toward me
It's the happiness for me
I'll show you what I've got
I'm not afraid. It's my thing
Love myself
Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by Jeon(f): 7:28am On Nov 05, 2021
She's beautiful

I just love their features especially the eyes and elf ears
Re: Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin by Goldsplash(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Old Is 2face Idibia / Photos: Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her Hips / ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.