Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Hide And Seek - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hide And Seek (694 Views)

When You're Trying To Hide From Your Creditors / End Result Of "Hide And Seek" Game Few Days To Valentine / [comedy Skit] Don’t Play Hide And Seek In An African Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hide And Seek by naijaking1: 5:22am On Jun 05, 2011
The Judge asked the convicted robber if he had any comment before his sentencing. "Why is this a crime now?"
When I was in kindergaten, we would play hide and seek all day, and nothing happens.
When I was in first grade, we would hide behind the classroom lockers and scare our classmates, for fun.
When I was in 3rd grade, we would hide behind the cafeteria door and scare our classmates, then eat their foods as they flee.
When I was in high school, we would hide behind the bushes and jump on the girls as they were getting undressed, some of them loved it, and some even pretended to be angry when we r*aped them.
Today, I'm 23, and we hid in the bush, scared some motorists, and took their money, and you're convicting me for armed robbery
That's just not fair, because we've been doing the same thing since I was a baby.
Re: Hide And Seek by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 05, 2011
Lol You try
Re: Hide And Seek by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2011
Re: Hide And Seek by lysaa(f): 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2011
Issue! Like play like play.
Re: Hide And Seek by GoodWorld: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2011
God bles us all,
Re: Hide And Seek by naijaking1: 1:38am On Jun 06, 2011
lysaa:

Issue! Like play like play.

Thank you cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tits Are Full Of Water / Laughing Mood Activated. Who Is Who. / We'r Still In D Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.