Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

How To Get Another Waec Certificate Quickly After Losing The Original One - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get Another Waec Certificate Quickly After Losing The Original One (191 Views)

Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling / How Can I Collect Original WAEC Certificate Of 1993 / How Can One Retrieve His Neco Exam Number After Losing The Print Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Another Waec Certificate Quickly After Losing The Original One by CaptainSaba11: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2021
Few weeks ago... I lost my waec certificate since then I have been lost on how to go about it..

Even tho I heard it can't be issued twice
But I can get attestation of result

But I'm lost on how to get it ASAP cos it will be used for my clearance in school
Re: How To Get Another Waec Certificate Quickly After Losing The Original One by jom28gy(m): 10:07am On Nov 03, 2021
How, you failed to say how
Re: How To Get Another Waec Certificate Quickly After Losing The Original One by CaptainSaba11: 10:28am On Nov 03, 2021
jom28gy:
How, you failed to say how

It was on a journey

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Remits N3.5bn To FG As Surplus Generated During 2021 Exam Registration / Nigeria Education System Producing Unskilled, Unemployable Persons , Says FG / Habits Of Successful Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.