Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

What Are The Alternatives To Iphone 13 Please? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are The Alternatives To Iphone 13 Please? (1439 Views)

Apple To Release iPhone 13 In September / How New Whatsapp Policy Threatens Security Of Nigerians And Other Alternatives / Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Alternatives To Iphone 13 Please? by LegitBoyy: 9:52am On Nov 03, 2021
Hello Phone enthusiasts,

I really need to change my phone as it has been acting up lately. I am currently using iPhone X but i am not very keen on buying these latest iPhones as i feel they are very hyped.

My problem is what phone can you buy that won't make you feel like you are missing out on iPhones? smiley I am considering the Google Pixel 6 as an alternative but i don't know if it is going to be worth.

Though i love good pictures but i am really doubting if it is worth splashing thousands of naira on a phone just because of pictures alone? it is like i want iPhone camera in a very good alternative brand.

I will appreciate good suggestions.

Thank you.
Re: What Are The Alternatives To Iphone 13 Please? by Jirilistic(m): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2021
Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra got u covered
There's a comparison video I found on the internet between iphone 13 and Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra
Check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoP80SfGscM
LegitBoyy:
Hello Phone enthusiasts,

I really need to change my phone as it has been acting up lately. I am currently using iPhone X but i am not very keen on buying these latest iPhones as i feel they are very hyped.

My problem is what phone can you buy that won't make you feel like you are missing out on iPhones? smiley I am considering the Google Pixel 6 as an alternative but i don't know if it is going to be worth.

Though i love good pictures but i am really doubting if it is worth splashing thousands of naira on a phone just because of pictures alone? it is like i want iPhone camera in a very good alternative brand.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Alternatives To Iphone 13 Please? by johnnywayne(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2021
LegitBoyy:
Hello Phone enthusiasts,

Thank you.

What's the issue with your iphone x ?
Re: What Are The Alternatives To Iphone 13 Please? by ICEWIN: 10:36am On Nov 03, 2021
Jirilistic:
There's a comparison video I found on the internet between iphone 13 and Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra
Check it out

oga recommend xiaomi for am Samsung s21 with 13 no b mate
Re: What Are The Alternatives To Iphone 13 Please? by Depressed101: 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
I would have recommended samsung, but to be honest I don't like samsungs from the 20 series, so since you currently use Iphone x, best bet shill out money and buy iPhone 12pro max or 11 pro max fairly used, those are the only phones that you can compare with iPhone 13 right now...
IPhone 13 series are currently the best phones in the market until Samsung level up their designs, their last premium phone to me was s10 series... I'm currently using one of those, and if I do change it, it won't be a Samsung, it will be iPhone 11 or 12 pro max

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Alternatives To Iphone 13 Please? by EnuanwaKelly: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Since you’re using iPhone X , I’ll advise u get the premium 11 pro max or 12 pro max . You won’t miss out anything ..
I’m using the bolded and I can tell you that it worths every penny ..

I’m not a fan of andriod . I’m getting the 12 pro max month end or 13..

1 Like

Re: What Are The Alternatives To Iphone 13 Please? by Corroro: 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2021
If you're fan of android, easily opt for the phantom x, it's cheaper and can get you all you need.
Re: What Are The Alternatives To Iphone 13 Please? by ITbomb(m): 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Corroro:
If you're fan of android, easily opt for the phantom x, it's cheaper and can get you all you need.
Dem dey talk smartphone, you come carry torch light enter

13 Likes

Re: What Are The Alternatives To Iphone 13 Please? by arthurwillia(m): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
EnuanwaKelly:

Since you’re using iPhone X , I’ll advise u get the premium 11 pro max or 12 pro max . You won’t miss out anything ..
I’m using the bolded and I can tell you that it worths every penny ..

I’m not a fan of andriod . I’m getting the 12 pro max month end or 13..

Where una Dey see this money

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Alternatives To Iphone 13 Please? by sunshineV(f): 12:59am On Nov 04, 2021
Corroro:
make person move from iphone x to tecno? Craze dey ur dna?

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Alternatives To Iphone 13 Please? by jericco1(m): 3:53am On Nov 04, 2021
Corroro:

Hope you are alright

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Alternatives To Iphone 13 Please? by emae009(m): 4:16am On Nov 04, 2021
Jirilistic:
Check it out

The same guy is using the iPhone 13 pro max as his everyday phone
Re: What Are The Alternatives To Iphone 13 Please? by skywalker240(m): 7:07am On Nov 04, 2021
sunshineV:
make person move from iphone x to tecno? Craze dey ur dna?
grin
Re: What Are The Alternatives To Iphone 13 Please? by DaInferno(m): 7:38am On Nov 04, 2021
LegitBoyy:
Hello Phone enthusiasts,

Thank you.
you know what's good for you, but don't wanna man up and get it done
Re: What Are The Alternatives To Iphone 13 Please? by Jirilistic(m): 8:06am On Nov 04, 2021
It's just a comparison . And In the video, Samsung won against the iphone with a slim margin. Bottom line,both are very good phones. Non of them is far better than the other
emae009:

The same guy is using the iPhone 13 pro max as his everyday phone

1 Like

Re: What Are The Alternatives To Iphone 13 Please? by vinceyinnovation: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2021
A plot of land

1 Like

Re: What Are The Alternatives To Iphone 13 Please? by sunshineV(f): 8:56am On Nov 04, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
A plot of land
lol una never drop dis mentality
Re: What Are The Alternatives To Iphone 13 Please? by OldGods: 9:23am On Nov 04, 2021
LegitBoyy:
Hello Phone enthusiasts,

Thank you.
if you are going into android for the first time,

I will recommend getting the pixel 6 pro. That's pure android from the manufacturers of Android them self Google. Google pixel 6 pro is what we call camera king if you're into photos. With a lot of new features like removing thing in background after you take a picture. Very useful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wap.nairaland.com Needs Easy Navigation / If I: / Help Me Unlock Mtn Mifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.