Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Games For Intel Graphics 3000 Users - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Games For Intel Graphics 3000 Users (929 Views)

PSP 3000 For Sale / PSP -3000 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Games For Intel Graphics 3000 Users by dyrane(m): 10:01am On Nov 03, 2021
Guess we all started somewhere in pc gaming.
I started with a dell inspiron n5110, 15 24..something, 4gigs of ram I later upgraded to 6. Used it till I burnt its on-board graphics (always pushed it to its limit. wink

In this thread I'll be posting games I played on it, smoothly or almost smoothly (manageable by me)

If you've also used intel hd3000 in the past or presently, you can comment the games your system ran smoothly.

Here's my list

GAMES FOR INTEL GRAPHICS 3000

• Age Of Empires III
• Assasins creed brotherhood
• Assassin's Creed revelations
• Assassin's Creed 2
• Batman: Arkham City
• Batman Arkham Asylum
• Battlefield: Bad Company 2
• Battlefield 3 (in reduced resolution)
• Borderlands*
•Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
• Call of Duty Black Ops 1 (RR)
• Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (RR)
• Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
• Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
• Cars 2: The Video Game
• Counter-Strike
• Crysis
• Crysis 2 (RR)
• Deus Ex: Human Revolution
• Dirt 2
• Dirt 3
• Devil may cry
• Dragon Age II
• Dragon Age: Origins Awakening
• Far cry 2
• Far cry 3
• F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
• F.E.A.R. 3 (RR)
• FIFA 11
• Football Manager 2011
• Football Manager 2019
• Gta 4
• Grid 2
• Just Cause 2
• Left 4 Dead 2
• Mafia 2
• Mass Effect 2
• Metro 2033
• NBA 2K10
• Need For Speed: World 2
• Need For Speed Most Wanted
• Need For Speed underground
• Saint rows 3
• Saint rows 4
• Tomb Raider 2013 (In RR)
• Toy Story 3
(RR) - reduced resolution

Feel free to add yours.
If you're a current intel hd 3000 user, to get these games contact me on 08104103976

1 Like

Re: Games For Intel Graphics 3000 Users by suffering: 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
The best decision I ever made with PC gaming was purchasing a graphics card. My foray started when I stumbled on an Nvidia GeForce card back in 2005. The brand name struck me from seeing product placements in console games at the time. I got it, knowing it would do my computer good and installed it. The difference was immediately clear when my desktop background had a deeper colour scale. Back then I was always looking to play games in ultra quality as opposed to now being conservative with graphics settings.

That small piece of history by the way, I will always encourage someone to use a video card no matter how cheap or weak. Your system performance will improve in everything you do even outside playing games. I’m not trying to knock your thread, I believe you would enjoy those games more with a GPU of any type. Your CPU will create less heat also as the load on both devices will get evenly distributed.

2 Likes

Re: Games For Intel Graphics 3000 Users by GregoryMa: 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
Check https://vgosites./ . This is one of the most popular skins webstire in CS:GO. Its origin is from the United States of America. The magazine capacity - 30 / 90. The main counterpart to the AK-47. All of these are about the most purchased counter-terrorist weapon - M4A4.
Re: Games For Intel Graphics 3000 Users by Hustle4Naira(m): 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
I have a Toshiba laptop intel core i3 with intel HD graphics 3000, 4GB RAM.
And Mafia 2 and COD black ops 2 don't work smoothly, I only know that COD MW 3 and F1 2011 work.
Thanks for the list anyways, just wished Assassins creed black flag was there.
Re: Games For Intel Graphics 3000 Users by Hustle4Naira(m): 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
Which type of card did you buy, and how much?
suffering:
The best decision I ever made with PC gaming was purchasing a graphics card. My foray started when I stumbled on an Nvidia GeForce card back in 2005. The brand name struck me from seeing product placements in console games at the time. I got it, knowing it would do my computer good and installed it. The difference was immediately clear when my desktop background had a deeper colour scale. Back then I was always looking to play games in ultra quality as opposed to now being conservative with graphics settings.

That small piece of history by the way, I will always encourage someone to use a video card no matter how cheap or weak. Your system performance will improve in everything you do even outside playing games. I’m not trying to knock your thread, I believe you would enjoy those games more with a GPU of any type. Your CPU will create less heat also as the load on both devices will get evenly distributed.

(1) (Reply)

swapped / Brand New Ps3 Slim For Sale / Clean Used Playstation Vita For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.