Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt (26354 Views)

Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer / Enugu: Hoodlums Hiding Under EndSARS Protests Kill Police Officers (Graphic) / Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by EmekaA125(m): 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
JOemmy:
Nigerian security personnels have terrorized innocent nigerians for years they're now reaping what they have sown.
100%
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by EmekaA125(m): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
[s]
Kinematics:

May your life and your entire generation be visited by the second coming of unknown gunmen. Not Rivers State.

Nonsense and ipig miscreants..
[/s]
Rubbish talk. God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by Kinematics: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
EmekaA125:
[s][/s]
[s]Rubbish talk. God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.[/s]

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by Jostoman: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
Simdyofficial:
shocked I thought they said wike have flushed them.. Fake news then grin
WIKE use your sense o don't allow any security agent to come and scattered your State for you o
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by Jostoman: 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
WIKE don't allow anybody or any security agent to come and scattered your State for you o. Hope you can see what they are performing in enugu now.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by Notasyouthink: 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

It is unknown ipob gunmen
We know you that's what you do for a living.

We know that all you do for this government is to kill innocent people and run to FB and NL to shout IPOB.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by Respect55(m): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
Very close to my house. Gun shots be like action film.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by sammychimex(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Go and tell your oga lie Mohammed that this generation of Biafrans have grown pass the lies and propaganda coming out of his institution.

You liars and deceivers cannot deceive us with your cheap lies and propaganda. We know who is killing our people and very soon the hunter shall because the haunted.

We wey dey east know whats up. Stop fooling yourself. U are supporting when the reparcussion comes please do well to take responsibility for what you supported.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by Notasyouthink: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
sammychimex:

We wey dey east know whats up. Stop fooling yourself. U are supporting when the reparcussion comes please do well to take responsibility for what you supported.
Are you telling me that IPOB are the ones killing people, is that what you are telling me??

Did you see the video or pictures of what happened in izombe imo state and mbowo in Enugu State?? Is it IPOB that did all that too??

The problem we the sane and intelligent minds that wants to breakaway from the British evil cage of exploit and butcher house known nigeria are having with you lots is that, you people don't know anything.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by RobbStark(m): 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
BKayy:
And the Nigerian politics with Human lives continue.

I told you all that it will reach everybody.

Hakuna Matata... What a wonderful phrase...

Olodo, so for your mind na ipob unknown gunmen abi.
Mumu.
Continue cheering them, the day ipob claim responsibility for any damage in port Harcourt, una people go get am hot hot
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by BKayy: 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
RobbStark:

Olodo, so for your mind na ipob unknown gunmen abi.
Mumu.
Continue cheering them, the day ipob claim responsibility for any damage in port Harcourt, una people go get am hot hot
Wetin concern Ijaw for PortHarcourt?

Mtcheww... I don't have time for drunkards
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by Ebi2233: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
BKayy:

Wetin concern Ijaw for PortHarcourt?

Mtcheww... I don't have time for drunkards

Your mumu no tell you say half of Port Harcourt belongs to Okrika-Ijaws.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by BKayy: 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ebi2233:

Your mumu no tell you say half of Port Harcourt belongs to Okrika-Ijaws.
Carry your Ijaw flag near any part of Port Harcourt.
This is not a threat but a challenge.

I trust Wike and Ikwerre people.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by Ebi2233: 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
BKayy:

Carry your Ijaw flag near any part of Port Harcourt.
This is not a threat but a challenge.

I trust Wike and Ikwerre people.

Okrika part of Port Harcourt is already in Ijaw Republic.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by Ebi2233: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
It's in the Ijaw Republic map already.
And so many Okrika are in the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces with us.
In fact Hitman, one of the closest leaders on Ijaw Republic.
One of the closest people to General Ditari is from Okrika.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by BKayy: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ebi2233:

Okrika part of Port Harcourt is already in Ijaw Republic.
Don't disturb me. Just go and hoist your flag. As simple as that.

You dey fear?
I am sure Aba boys won't troop in like before. Just you drunkards and Ikwerre.
One on one
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by Ebi2233: 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ebi2233:
It's in the Ijaw Republic map already.
And so many Okrika are in the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces with us.
In fact Hitman, one of the closest leaders on Ijaw Republic.
One of the closest people to General Ditari is from Okrika.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by Ebi2233: 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
BKayy:

You dey fear?
One on one

Stop frustrating here.
They are already fully in the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces with us.

Ijaw Republic is our home.
Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by BKayy: 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ebi2233:

Stop frustrating here.
They are already fully in the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces with us.

Ijaw Republic is our home.
Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic.
So una dey fear only Ikwerre like this?

Lol grin.
I wish we have borders with you people in the SE
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by Ebi2233: 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
BKayy:

So una dey fear only Ikwerre like this.

Lol grin.
I wish we have borders with you people in the SE

See how foolish u are.
Who say we fear tiny Ikwerre?
You mumu well well.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by BKayy: 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ebi2233:

See how foolish u are.
Who say we fear tiny Ikwerre?
You mumu well well.
You forgot you people like boasting "go and touch them physical"
But at the mention "Ikwerre" you became civil and logical.

Lol. You are not just scared of Ikwerre but terrified like a chicken. grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by Ebi2233: 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
BKayy:

You dey fear?
One on one
You say we are drunkards?
Atleast we dont do prostitution worldwide like ibos,
We don't travel round the world, and do 419 like ibos, we don't use family members for money rituals like ibos.
We don't travel round the world and carry drugs everywhere like ibos.

Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic people.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by Ebi2233: 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
BKayy:

Talk from now till tomorrow your frustrations remain with you.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by BKayy: 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ebi2233:

You say we are drunkards?
Atleast we dont do prostitution worldwide like ibos,
We don't travel round the world, and do 419 like ibos, we don't use family members for money rituals like ibos.
We don't travel round the world and carry drugs everywhere like ibos.

Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic people.

Keyboard warriors.
That is what you drunks are.

The only reason why you are throwing insults at Igbo from your swamp is because you know that SE is far from you.

If we share borders or close like you people are to Ikwerre, I doubt you will be doing this. We for done give una the treatment Mgbo and Effium people of Ebonyi dey give Benue people.

Just see the way you lost your voice at the mention of Ikwerre. Lol
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by Ebi2233: 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
BKayy:

We and Ikwerre have no problem and your foolishness can't make us have it either.
How can we fear Ikwerre of four LGA when Ijaw have 12 Lga in Rivers State alone.
Without adding Ijaws of Ondo, Edo,Delta Bayelsa.
You mumu well well.
All your frustrations end here.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by BKayy: 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ebi2233:

Talk from now till tomorrow your frustrations remain with you.
Ikwerre
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by BKayy: 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ebi2233:

We and Ikwerre have no problem and your foolishness can't make us have it either.
How can we fear Ikwerre of four LGA when Ijaw have 12 Lga in Rivers State alone.
Without adding Ijaws of Ondo, Edo,Delta Bayelsa.
You mumu well well.
All your frustrations end here.
Lol

See Ikwerre for your back grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by Ebi2233: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
BKayy:

Lol

See Ikwerre for your back grin

Your family people you used for rituals are hunting you right now can't you see?
You are a big wreck.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by Ebi2233: 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
Your tribe name is Igbo, it seems youve over taken the Igbo(Indian hemp) too much since it shares same name with your tribe, you thought it's part of Alaigbo and got lost in it.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by BKayy: 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ebi2233:

Your family people you used for rituals are hunting you right now can't you see?
You are a big wreck.
Make Ikwerre people no see this your post oh grin

But wait oh. If you people fear Ikwerre like this, I wonder how you people will fear Izzi, Effium or Mgbo, all from Ebonyi if they were to stay close to you people.

Ask anybody that knows Ebonyi who these people I listed are and their approach/orientation to war, fight or violence
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Officers In Port Harcourt by Ebi2233: 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
BKayy:

Make Ikwerre people no see this your post oh grin

But wait oh. If you people fear Ikwerre like this, I wonder how you people will fear Izzi, Effium or Mgbo, all from Ebonyi if they were to stay close to you people.

Ask anybody that knows Ebonyi who these people I listed are and their approach/orientation to war, fight or violence

Ikwerre have only 4 LGA, only Ijaws of Rivers have 12 LGA without adding other Ijaws,
Your foolishness end here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Must Restructure — Bola Tinubu / Wille Obiano At Umueri For Ofala Festival (Pictures) / Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.