Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) (25804 Views)

EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) / Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by Sambab(m): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
oshozondii:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=248364080660136&id=100064596373289

Is there not any Yahoo boys in the northern part of Nigeria. Why parading only Yahoo guys from the southern part alone.
One Nigeria should be covered across the whole length and breath of our beloved country.
Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by beresponsible(m): 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
Op sef. Uyo or Calabar? Uyo is in Akwa-ibom state , all areas listed are in Calabar, Cross River state . Just copy pasting up-and-down

1 Like

Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by techWriter3: 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
have the criminality, have the moment.I'm finally a representative of Nairaland after reciting as a visitor for 3 decades.

1 Like

Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by JaskanFactor: 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
by the time these people are done, there will be no more youth left in southern Nigeria, when you add the number of those fleeing the country
Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
Tomorrow this same idiot go dey call politicians theives dem worse pasd politicians. Premature death to all yahoo boys wey use their bad head dey rob other decent youths for Nigeria. Death to all their supporters also.
Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by SmartPolician: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
KarinaLove:
I have no issue with Yahoo boys but 95% of them don't know how to respect themselves and it's just sad.

If u are living on the same street with them, you will know.

Some used to live or will I say are living opposite my house so I know what am saying.

All my life it is only one Yahoo boy that I know that respects himself. He goes to my church. He is even an Usher sef. Stands near the pastor's seat. My pastor even likes the guy. He drives an SUV.

The day I heard he was a Yahoo guy. I almost fainted.

It's rare to see a young fraudster who is dedicated to God. That doesn't mean it's not possible though. It's always hard to combine life of crime and spirituality. People who have good computer skills work from home nowadays. Remote jobs pay in foreign currency and you will neither work for Nigerian firms nor leave your house every morning.

Like myself, I often explain to my neighbors who are close to me what I do but those who don't see me leave the house every morning assume that I am into fraud. Sincerely, I don't care. The world has changed and we need to keep pace with the trend. The guy in question may not be into fraud.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
JaskanFactor:
by the time these people are done, there will be no more youth left in southern Nigeria, when you add the number of those fleeing the country
are you supporting fraud or what?. Fleeing which country who dey gree Nigerian youth visa these days wey your yahoo boys don make many countries dey look all Nigerian youths like theives.
Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by Greenflesh: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
You will be the next
Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by JaskanFactor: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
Vultron101:
are you supporting fraud or what?. Fleeing which country who dey gree Nigerian youth visa these days wey your yahoo boys don make many countries dey look all Nigerian youths like theives.

Why wount they turn to fraud, when they belong to a country run by thier enemy
Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by LovesonBlezz(m): 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
ahnie:
What stops them from going after bandits?
Oh I forgot,bandits are government workers.
hope you're not supporting fraud
Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by PecE2Make: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
Killed them all
Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by Jmichael1(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
KarinaLove:
I have no issue with Yahoo boys but 95% of them don't know how to respect themselves and it's just sad.

If u are living on the same street with them, you will know.

Some used to live or will I say are living opposite my house so I know what am saying.

All my life it is only one Yahoo boy that I know that respects himself. He goes to my church. He is even an Usher sef. Stands near the pastor's seat. My pastor even likes the guy. He drives an SUV.

The day I heard he was a Yahoo guy. I almost fainted.

dats my cousin bro u talking abt...
Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by Jmichael1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
LovesonBlezz:
hope you're not supporting fraud

why won't him support fraud?las las every body na criminal 4 dis country.
Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
SmartPolician:

It's rare to see a young fraudster who is dedicated to God. That doesn't mean it's not possible though. It's always hard to combine life of crime and spirituality. People who have good computer skills work from home nowadays. Remote jobs pay in foreign currency and you will neither work for Nigerian firms nor leave your house every morning.

Like myself, I often explain to my neighbors who are close to me what I do but those who don't see me leave the house every morning assume that I am into fraud. Sincerely, I don't care. The world has changed and we need to keep pace with the trend. The guy in question may not be into fraud.

Most Nigerians are stupid. As long as you're young and getting it, they'll perceive you as a yahoo boy. There's no need to explain yourself, they will always believe what they want.

Also, Nigerians hate yahoo boys so much until they start benefitting(directly) from them.
Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by tunapawizzy: 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2021
Bigredmachine:
I don't support yahoo boys but make dem leave them alone abeg ... If u want to do perfect jobs as u are arresting yahoo boys arrest yahoo politicians too

For all those quoting me anyhow anyhow Una dey craze ni, didn't u see the bolded... If the Yahoo politicians can't be arrested when there case of stealing is obvious before everyone, then no one should be... Arrested

Quote me and die
u are right that politicians should be treated like yahoo boys BUT there's no logic in asking to let yahoo boys have their way because politicians are having theirs
Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by Bigredmachine: 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
tunapawizzy:

u are right that politicians should be treated like yahoo boys BUT there's no logic in asking to let yahoo boys have their way because politicians are having theirs

Even when these yahoo boys are arrested they don't get more than 6 months jail term and forfeiture of their proceeds, to me which is something these yahoo boys will gladly accept as punishment cos in no time they feel they will come out and continue...

If I say I want government to treat all yahoo boys as armed robbers which they are anyway, u will still see some nairalanders attacking me, saying did they kill someone... Where as their action as directly led to many commiting suicide
Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by tunapawizzy: 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Even when these yahoo boys are arrested they don't get more than 6 months jail term and forfeiture of their proceeds, to me which is something these yahoo boys will gladly accept as punishment cos in no time they feel they will come out and continue...

If I say I want government to treat all yahoo boys as armed robbers which they are anyway, u will still see some nairalanders attacking me, saying did they kill someone... Where as their action as directly led to many commiting suicide

Until people people start losing job and business opportunities because employers are not comfortable doing anything with Nigerians online, then they will realize how activities of yahoo boys is affecting them. Tell someone you will even send your product, that he/she should pay you after receiving, they will still tell u NO, because they have a feeling a funny story will come up someday
Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by jackie111(m): 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
beresponsible:
Op sef. Uyo or Calabar? Uyo is in Akwa-ibom state , all areas listed are in Calabar, Cross River state . Just copy pasting up-and-down
I think uyo is a ZONAL office.
Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by Bigredmachine: 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
tunapawizzy:

Until people people start losing job and business opportunities because employers are not comfortable doing anything with Nigerians online, then they will realize how activities of yahoo boys is affecting them. Tell someone you will even send your product, that he/she should pay you after receiving, they will still tell u NO, because they have a feeling a funny story will come up someday

I tire for this country... Doing things up side down all the time

1 Like

Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by Chykes4micheal: 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
It is better for efcc to catch you than make FBI catch you... But i wanna ask ehn, what will EFCC do with them and their cars and money
Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by DavidHarry(m): 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
All these boys no dey get sense. They just pack themselves for one corner. Number 8; never keep the weight on u d cats that squeeze ur guns can't hold jumps too.

1 Like

Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by Edyice: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
Why abba kyari is free to walk around Abuja to sokoto, boys in the south have no peace

Northerners should continue to pray for one Nigeria

Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by Bigredmachine: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
[quote author=Luvties post=107297865][/quote]

Am not a yahoo boy... If federal government is ready to end yahoo in Nigeria, increase their punishment from 6 months jail term and forfeiture of proceeds to life imprisonment or death sentence... Starting with this 20

I hope u won't quote me again and say am too harsh with my wish

Cos I hate yahoo but to see our criminal politicians walking freely just don't go down well with me... Its like efcc is not working
Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
Zofan:
Do the crime, do the time.

I'm finally a member of Nairaland after reading as a guest for 3 years.
Almost same thing as mine though..
Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by Oceanblaze(m): 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
This is why
We killed an efcc official last week
Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by ashiwajuade: 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
oshozondii:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=248364080660136&id=100064596373289
Is there no Yahoo boys in the north cause haven't hear arrest from there
Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by orijo1980: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
It is to enact a law to impose automatic kill to this types of guys
Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
Bigredmachine:
I don't support yahoo boys but make dem leave them alone abeg... If u want to do perfect jobs as u are arresting yahoo boys arrest yahoo politicians too

For all those quoting me anyhow anyhow Una dey craze ni, didn't u see the bolded... If the Yahoo politicians can't be arrested when there case of stealing is obvious before everyone, then no one should be... Arrested

Quote me and die

Stop swimming with the tide.....Your ways of thinking is so myopic. This is so unfortunate. You are just a big fool

1 Like

Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by Kyf1: 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
Good
Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by YoungLionken(m): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
Luvties:

Nigeria my country, how did we got here where our youths don't have future. Calling thieves hustlers.

What reasonable jobs did your government provide for them?..
Re: 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) by Bigredmachine: 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
Jozibrainz99:

Stop swimming with the tide.....Your ways of thinking is so myopic. This is so unfortunate. You are just a big fool

You will die an idiot this am sure about...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) / 400L Igbinedion University Law Student Expelled For Raping A Student / Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.