Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital (26084 Views)

No Cause For Alarm: FG Assures Of Safety Over Reports Of Elevated Terror Threat / Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack / Owerri Prison Break: Police Ignored DSS Intelligence Report Of Planned Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by maxzzo1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
Fg workers on it....God help d innocent
Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by Theunbothered: 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
baralatie:
So Abuja is now surrounded by boko Haram and is waiting to strike?

They have been hiding in the forests of Niger since last year, waiting.

They even posted videos in military and police uniforms as if they were mocking us.

We were trying to warn everyone but foolish people with a political agenda called it fake news.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by Decency2020(f): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
Sai Baba....................................................

Vulture man are you there?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by Brimstone77: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
Moferere:
Na wa o
grin

E shock you?

These guys must be nnamdi kanu ipob on rampage in Abuja..

Or what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by Eriokanmi: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
Abuja....a time bomb
Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by bizzibodi(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
They want to do what d armi has no courage to do overthrow d crab on d rock.they might have even tunnelled close to d rock.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by JayExperts: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by Okwyjesus(m): 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
YeyeGbami:
The army wey suppose defend the capital dey south east. Shior

That is where wisdom is in scarity. South East wahala is preventable.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by kkonyeji(m): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
Brimstone77:
grin

While Abuja the capital city is about to go down..

30,000 civil defense corps
20,000 police
And 5000 joint military of army,airforce and navy are in anambra state (south east) doing operation GOLDEN DAWN.

well to that mode that banned me for calling manna "ode" I just want to tell you that you didn't ban my destiny.

Welcome back bro, no wonder I stopped seeing ur comments.
You were banned cos you called a Spade a Spade?...Na waooo

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by J3susFr3ak: 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
soulfood:
This is no longer the Nigerian military force that championed Ecomog when i was a young boy

That institution has been severely compromised for long...but Buhari has taken it entirely to another level of dire incompetence and nepotism.

It REALLY does baffle me! When Obj and GEJ had the opportunity, why they never demanded the decentralization of the NDA so as to have similar equal force training in the West and East? Yes I do remember when those old buried bombs were exploding in Lagos and the likes of Rimi were accusing OBJ at the time of transferring bombs from the North to the South...so OBJ may have had to walk sensitively around that issue. My own personal reaction would have been: So what? Now you have Islamist not only being integrated into the Nigerian Military, but the NDA premises easily raided and high-ranking officers killed and kidnapped in the process. The Sahel and Boko Islamist including the Terrorists Herders could only be this emboldened by the current leadership which has not only wooed them but embraced them as part of their broader illegal strategies if political winds disfavor them. This is why they can easily route around and disregard the current conventional military force.
Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by RPG2020(m): 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2021
Time is running out

Buhari your resignation letter is needed ASAP grin
Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by selfmade22: 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
blah di blah di blah

Army these days are very busy grin
Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by kkonyeji(m): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
[quote author=Brushstrokes20 post=107298659]The shithole is on a cliff edge undecided

Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER! [/quote

NO! It urgently needs Disintegration!
Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by tradepunter: 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
pedrilo:
Our security forces operate with reactive intelligence.

It's plain stupidity on their part, droves of us left a particular service because some people felt we were not needed and our position on things didn't matter.

Now things are going from bad to worst.
Our trap wire system we implemented have a radius that covered beyond kaduna.

It was so effective that person of interest can be detected and apprehended before they even activated their plans.

But words on the corridor of power said the operation was not needed because it cost a lot and it couldn't be harmonized into the wider architecture.
Just a cover to blow it away

We resigned because we knew the monster have been left out of the cage.

All what you nigerians are seeing now are sleeper cells that have been under the radar for years... They are only just be activated in sequence.

Am very sure I would never serve this country again, Good luck to Nigeria..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by Brimstone77: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
kkonyeji:

Welcome back bro, no wonder I stopped seeing ur comments.
You were banned cos you called a Spade a Spade?...Na waooo
cheesy

Thanks bro..

I was giving 7days ban..

But e no go stop me..

If them ban me again I go leave this Monica for them and creat new one..
Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by soulfood(m): 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Very apt.
J3susFr3ak:

That institution has been severely compromised for long...but Buhari has taken it entirely to another level of dire incompetence and nepotism.

It REALLY does baffle me! When Obj and GEJ had the opportunity, why they never demanded the decentralization of the NDA so as to have similar equal force training in the West and East? Yes I do remember when those old buried bombs were exploding in Lagos and the likes of Rimi were accusing OBJ at the time of transferring bombs from the North to the South...so OBJ may have had to walk sensitively around that issue. My own personal reaction would have been: So what? Now you have Islamist not only being integrated into the Nigerian Military, but the NDA premises easily raided and high-ranking officers killed and kidnapped in the process. The Sahel and Boko Islamist including the Terrorists Herders could only be this emboldened by the current leadership which has not only wooed them but embraced them as part of their broader illegal strategies if political winds disfavor them. This is why they can easily route around and disregard the current conventional military force.
Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by pedrilo: 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
tradepunter:

It's plain stupidity on their part, droves of us left a particular service because some people felt we were not needed and our position on things didn't matter.

Now things are going from bad to worst.
Our trap wire system we implemented have a radius that covered beyond kaduna.

It was so effective that person of interest can be detected and apprehended before they even activated their plans.

But words on the corridor of power said the operation was not needed because it cost a lot and it couldn't be harmonized into the wider architecture.
Just a cover to blow it away

We resigned because we knew the monster have been left out of the cage.

All what you nigerians are seeing now are sleeper cells that have been under the radar for years... They are only just be activated in sequence.

Am very sure I would never serve this country again, Good luck to Nigeria..
You have to speak up.
Give more details to the international community
Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by blacknoir: 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
Look at how they are proactive when their is a planned attack on them but when it concerns the common man they don't take action
Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by luchessi(m): 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Just listen to your self .=benuejosh post=107298237]Igbos won't succeed if they are the ones planning the attack. If Okah from the South South could detonate a bomb on independence day, what makes you think IPOB won't do so. After all, their leader hijacked the #EndSARS protest in Lagos and other parts of South West Nigeria causing mayhem and comotion. Igbos may now think that by attacking Abuja, it will mean releasing Kanu who is a leader of the proscribed terrorist organization called IPOB. [/quote]
Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by Sholaco: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
YeyeGbami:
The army wey suppose defend the capital dey south east. Shior
Hahahahahaha we need their service more in the potopoto region
Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by discusant: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Return the type of soldiers sent to the east back to Abuja.

The east has been the most peaceful area in Nigeria until the government-induced mayhem in the east.

Law of Karma is catching up with all.
Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by nedekid: 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lolz, so as usual, it is the fulani bandits aka civil servants, aka business men and Boko Haram comming to attack Abuja while our troops wait to defend. How gallant! We all know nobody dares touch ogas blodas so who born army to go on the offensive?
But if it concerns SE, SW, offensive operation will take place.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by Incognito403: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
jom28gy:
Why mounting road block, are they police or any other security agency?
No, they're food and nutrition agency.
Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by Dukeolumidemans(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
The prayers of alot of Nigerians are gradually being answered...

Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by OgunkeelAllMod: 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
Defcon 12 abi undecided ? Audio Alert
Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by yetunsbay(m): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
Attack National Assembly
Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by Kingspin(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
Those planning the attack are in government
Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by tyup(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
Babsakin:
Can anyone tells me the meaning of red band at arm of the soldiers, they don't normally put it on atimes it would be at the edge of the gun.

It's a section of the Military called MP (Military police) or Red beret. they happen to be the most Brutal/toughest fraction of the military cuz they handle erring officers (If ur not really strong as a soldier you'd die in the training as a MP). So anywhere you see them always run abeg. those guys are not humans

1 Like

Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by Cognitivereason: 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
grin grin
DoggoneDogg:
Shoot Gumi. Problem solved.

Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by tyup(m): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
IbileIfe:

The attacks, kidnappings and killings in the South East by the so called unknown gunmen were planned to distract the Nigerian military from Abuja.
The bandits and terrorists are working together to make Nigeria ungovernable for President Muhammad Buhari, because thousands of them were recruited to cause mayhem if former President Goodluck Jonathan Won the 2015 presidential election. But after Buhari won, they were abandoned and they refused to return to where they came from and swore to make Nigeria ungovernable for him.
He knows everyone of them.

But why can't he send the military to crush them even to their infant since he knows em??
Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by hope4nigeria(m): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kizyte:
If not that Nigerian Army is useless, Buhari should've been overthrown by now
very very useless my brother, we don't even know which one is better between buhari and army sef

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital by muheeb01(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
If a whole federal capital territory isn't safe what about ordinary towns nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate / Khalid al-Barnawi Arrested By Nigerian Army - BBC / Nigerians Call On Sunday Dare To Help Rescue Siasia’s Mum From Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.