Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Electric Pole Crushes Young Woman To Death In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Electric Pole Crushes Young Woman To Death In Lagos (964 Views)

Woman Survives As Live Wire From Electric Pole Lands On Her In Lagos (Graphic) / Generator Thief Caught And Tied To An Electric Pole In Abuja (Photos) / Thief Electrocuted At Bukuru, Jos On Electric Pole (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electric Pole Crushes Young Woman To Death In Lagos by HgsMediaPlus: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Life has been snuffed out of a woman identified as Omowunmi after an electric pole fell on her.

A Facebook user identified Olamilekan Owolabi who happens to be a resident in the area where the incident happened shared the unfortunate news on Sunday, October 31.

The deceased is seen with her head lying in a pool of blood close to the helmet, broken electric pole and ladder where the incident had happened.

It is still stretchy as to what caused the incident. Speaking in the video, a lady is heard in Yoruba saying "NEPA" who seem to be putting the blame on their officials

source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/11/03/electric-pole-crushes-young-woman-to-death-in-lagos-video/

lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Electric Pole Crushes Young Woman To Death In Lagos by Davash222(m): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
So many bad news coming from Lagos since the arrival of Tinubu.

God protect your people .

4 Likes

Re: Electric Pole Crushes Young Woman To Death In Lagos by delzbaba(m): 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
On todays episode of 1001 ways to die.
Re: Electric Pole Crushes Young Woman To Death In Lagos by XXXXTENTACION: 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
M
Re: Electric Pole Crushes Young Woman To Death In Lagos by falcon01: 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Dang
Re: Electric Pole Crushes Young Woman To Death In Lagos by DoggoneDogg: 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
My proclamation last night on KoshCAD, TripleOh7, Terrier99 and Drella has begun.
Re: Electric Pole Crushes Young Woman To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
In this country, there are so many things waiting to take some ones life.... Stray bullet from cultist, police, soldier ritualistis, armed robbers, car accident, dangote truck brake failure, building falling on top of some ones head,wife stabs husband over night, friends poison u when drinking, poison in food of mama put, kidnappers killing their captive. And now, electric pole on someone head. Na wah. These ones na some of the external ones caused by other human beings oh. No be human sickness own oh
Re: Electric Pole Crushes Young Woman To Death In Lagos by Robnectar(m): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
Vickyvice:
In this country, there are so many things waiting to take some ones life.... Stray bullet from cultist, police, soldier ritualistis, armed robbers, car accident, dangote truck brake failure, building falling on top of some ones head,wife stabs husband over night, friends poison u when drinking, poison in food of mama put, kidnappers killing their captive. And now, electric pole on someone head. Na wah. These ones na some of the external ones caused by other human beings oh. No be human sickness own oh
Re: Electric Pole Crushes Young Woman To Death In Lagos by kennykruzmason: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
Her village people connection strong like 5G shocked
Re: Electric Pole Crushes Young Woman To Death In Lagos by Karlovych: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
embarassed These people the cocaine addict is sacrificing will still not make him win the election, first it was the collapsed buildings now electric pole, spits.
Re: Electric Pole Crushes Young Woman To Death In Lagos by Drella(m): 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
My proclamation last night on KoshCAD, Terrier99 and Drella has begun.

Since I saw your post making mockery of a dead person,I have removed my hand from your case.Continue to wallow in your folly.

I checked and saw you exchanging terrible curses with some people.It shows how dark you and those guys' hearts are.I still am in shock how I once used to descend and stoop so low to engage you.
Engaging you alone dropped my Intelligent Quotient by 18%...I will never make such mistake again!

Afonja, BiafraĆ¼d e.t.c,I only use them for cruise catching.I'm not a tribalist.But it seems you've decided to make it serious... I'm leaving you to your tribalistic ways.
Stay away from me and I will do same thanks.

1 Like

Re: Electric Pole Crushes Young Woman To Death In Lagos by DoggoneDogg: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
[s]
Drella:

Since I saw your post making mockery of a dead person,I have removed my hand from your case.Continue to wallow in your folly.

I checked and saw you exchanging terrible curses with some people.It shows how dark you and those guys' hearts are.I still am in shock how I once used to descend and stoop so low to engage you.
Engaging you alone dropped my Intelligent Quotient by 18%...I will never make such mistake again!

Afonja, BiafraĆ¼d e.t.c,I only use them for cruise catching.I'm not a tribalist.But it seems you've decided to make it serious... I'm leaving you to your tribalistic ways.
Stay away from me and I will do same thanks.
[/s]

If your IQ dropped by 18% it means its now in the negative & that's clearly evident in your rant.

I never cursed anyone, I merely reversed their evil proclamations back to the respective senders. You will see the result soon because you cannot start what you cannot finish with me...
Re: Electric Pole Crushes Young Woman To Death In Lagos by Terrier99: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
My proclamation last night on KoshCAD, TripleOh7, Terrier99 and Drella has begun.

You're a dead man walking. Your family will never run out of caskets. RIP will be a chieftaincy title in your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electric Pole Crushes Young Woman To Death In Lagos by DoggoneDogg: 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
[s]
Terrier99:

You're a dead man walking. Your family will never run out of caskets. RIP will be a chieftaincy title in your family.
[/s]

As your tongue has turned away from its intended purpose of libation to curse, so shall your destiny be turned toward failure, pain and eventual penury.

As your heart has turned from its intended purpose of purity to darkness, so shall your life steer toward the turbulent course of destruction, stagnation and chaos.

This proclamation shall be magnified a hundredfold on every entity - man, spirit or beast - that is related to you by blood or by oath.

Amen.
Re: Electric Pole Crushes Young Woman To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
My proclamation last night on my parents' heads has begun.
Re: Electric Pole Crushes Young Woman To Death In Lagos by promzy555(m): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lagos with bad news..
Re: Electric Pole Crushes Young Woman To Death In Lagos by Ge0grapher(m): 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
There is a dark energy emanating from this thread .. make I kukuma go romance section.

RIP to the dead ..

(1) (Reply)

. / How A Woman With Her Two Children Were Released By Kidnnapers / SH0CK! How A Self Acclaimed Doctor Allegedly Sedated, R-aped 20-year Old Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.