Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday (18740 Views)

Liverpool Players Put Coach On Their Shoulder And Dragged To Celebrate With Fans / Real Madrid Finally Appoints New Coach On Permanent Basis / Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by mediclife1987(m): 5:59am On Nov 04, 2021
damilola4162:

https://newspremises.com.ng/barcelona-to-confirm-xavi-as-their-new-boss-on-thursday/

To be honest, his stats doesn't look all that impressive to me.

Xavi was a wonderful player no doubt, but winning about 60 out of 90games while coaching a Qatari team, I'm damn sure even me can do better.

I see Barca going from frying pan to fire.

It's so funny how difficult it is for Laporta to see this. Sentiments I guess, but Xavi can never be Zizou. Zidane learned under Ancelloti to become the genius he is today. Who has Xavi learned under?

Qatar? undecided
Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by Sheriman(m): 6:04am On Nov 04, 2021
Expectation will be too much on this guy.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by Oritna94(m): 6:04am On Nov 04, 2021
Where is iniesta? Chai those days of Barca. Iniesta and Xavi go the control midfield. Watching Barca then was too sweet. I miss those wonderful passes of Barca. Congratulations Xavi, I hope it works out well for you

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by OmoAkin85: 6:18am On Nov 04, 2021
mediclife1987:

Xavi was a wonderful player no doubt, but winning about 60 out of 90games while coaching a Qatari team, I'm damn sure even me can do better.

I see Barca going from frying pan to fire. Person wey win 7 trophies within 2 years .you say stat no good.oil dey ur head

It's so funny how difficult it is for Laporta to see this. Sentiments I guess, but Xavi can never be Zizou. Zidane learned under Ancelloti to become the genius he is today. Who has Xavi learned under?

Qatar? undecided
Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by OmoAkin85: 6:20am On Nov 04, 2021
[quote author=OmoAkin85 post=107315124][/quote]2 years 7 throphies.u say stat no good.u must b on drugs
Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by muheeb01(m): 6:28am On Nov 04, 2021
Good development but barca na weak team now,he will need to buy players and reshuffle that squad to be successful
Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by Alex57273873: 6:40am On Nov 04, 2021
Read below it
Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by Tomahawk99(m): 6:43am On Nov 04, 2021
Dikaveli:
That's a welcome development,

Na messi mind will rest because the club he gave his all is in safe hands now, once the GOAT comes out from in jury watch the best of him.

At the same time i will dedicate my FTC to my sweet mom who celebrated her birthday on 30th October and my younger brother who celebrated his yesterday being 3rd November and happy birthday in advance to my elder sister who will celebrate hers on 10th November

Ka chineke mee eziokwu
Even Buhari is not this incoherent.
Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by alawiiyeyoruba1: 6:44am On Nov 04, 2021
This may just be the beginning of change for Barca.

REASONS TO LEARN HOW TO SPEAK YORUBA LANGUAGE
With increasing exposure of Africa’s arts, culture and Norms through our music and movies, Yoruba Language has been gaining a lot of popularity, many foreigners and natives who reside abroad are interested in learning how to speak and understand the Yoruba language, also, lovers of arts and tourism will benefit hugely in knowing how to speak and understand Yoruba language, here are some major reasons why you may want to learn how to speak Yoruba.
1. To connect: Yoruba language has been described to have an estimation of about 50 million speakers, hence................ read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/reasons-to-learn-how-to-speak-yoruba-language/
Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by YoungAncient1: 6:47am On Nov 04, 2021
Eyaa! Another Pirlo, Lampard, Arterta and Olé is about to be unleashed.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by Lamasta(m): 6:53am On Nov 04, 2021
He will not perform magic

1 Like

Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by Lamasta(m): 6:55am On Nov 04, 2021
mediclife1987:

I see Barca going from frying pan to fire.

Qatar? undecided
They are already fallen so let's leave the club to their fate.
Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by caprini1: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2021
chigoziri2403:
Barcelona is now a weak and watery team

They let warriors like Suarez and Vidal go, and recruited weaklings that lay down and get battered

Xavi Creus Hernandez might not be the immediate solution,as the squad is extremely docile
Xavi will be sacked after they get beaten by Real Madrid in the next Elclassico.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by Mohzus: 7:07am On Nov 04, 2021
Vickyvice:
to me, xavi, iniesta are the best midfielders ever to exist on earth

You forgot pirlo ,gerrad and scholes

1 Like

Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by thundafire: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2021
He will collect drubbing from Bayern may God help him let Barca don't start having doubt about him if he is the best choice
Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by okrote4real: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2021
damilola4162:

https://newspremises.com.ng/barcelona-to-confirm-xavi-as-their-new-boss-on-thursday/

Being a club legend doesn't make you a good coach. Na sack go end everything.
Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by Godmademan(m): 7:10am On Nov 04, 2021
Dikaveli:

Na messi mind will rest because the club he gave his all is in safe hands now, once the GOAT comes out from in jury watch the best of him.

At the same time i will dedicate my FTC to my sweet mom who celebrated her birthday on 30th October and my younger brother who celebrated his yesterday being 3rd November and happy birthday in advance to my elder sister who will celebrate hers on 10th November

Ka chineke mee eziokwu
I will be disappointed if one of you is not named NOVEMBER. Happy Birthday to them

1 Like

Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by LollySeaSide: 7:15am On Nov 04, 2021
wolesmile:
I hope he knows that being good as a player is not the same thing as being a coach.
Yes, he does.
As soon as I saw your comment, I called him to ask him and he told me he actually knows more than that.
Any other questions?
Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by mediclife1987(m): 7:17am On Nov 04, 2021
[quote author=OmoAkin85 post=107315124][/quote]

You didn't say anything.
Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by abbey2kfarm(m): 7:19am On Nov 04, 2021
Set another income by going into mushroom farming business.... Mushroom farming is a very lucrative business to go into.....secure adequate knowledge on mushroom farming...... Training in progress at ABBEY2K FARM ......Where we train you A-Z about mushroom farming..... With a benefit of giving you free mushroom PDF Manuel guide for free to guide up doing the training class.... With also a benefit of showing you where to market your mushroom. Interested only should click the link below to join the mushroom chat.

Training fee: #2,000 only.

https:///En7Q7G8Cr2b35E0rPOJ9J9

1 Like

Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by kayttah(m): 7:20am On Nov 04, 2021
Vickyvice:
to me, xavi, iniesta are the best midfielders ever to exist on earth

Zizou, Xavi, Iniesta and Kante for me.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by konamitv: 7:31am On Nov 04, 2021
Manchester united fans in NIgeria, don go spiritual on this ole out matter oo. . There fasting and prayer started yesrerday. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vw4bRsSQxk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by Juanmike(m): 7:36am On Nov 04, 2021
Soon barca fans will come for his head.
#Xaviout.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by Euegene100001: 7:37am On Nov 04, 2021
Another mumu move grin
Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by razzydoo(m): 7:46am On Nov 04, 2021
In Star boy wizzy's voice, Yaayi!!
Re: Barcelona To Confirm Xavi As Their New Coach On Thursday by powalez: 7:46am On Nov 04, 2021
Dikaveli:

Ka chineke mee eziokwu
Your parents are valentine heroes
Know this and know peace

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles Training Allowance Increased After Algeria Win / Kieran Trippier Joins Atletico Madrid From Tottenham On 3-Year Deal / CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.