Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Landlord In Trouble For Attempting To Enforce S*x Tenancy Agreement With Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord In Trouble For Attempting To Enforce S*x Tenancy Agreement With Lady (1183 Views)

Professor Marinus Iwuchukwu Found Dead With Lady In His Home In Murder-Suicide / Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex / Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord In Trouble For Attempting To Enforce S*x Tenancy Agreement With Lady by arinze198(m): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
A landlord, Noah Abiodun, has landed in trouble after he reportedly attempted to enforce sex agreement, which he claimed he had with his lady tenant, before he rented out an apartment to her in Lagos State.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the landlord, Abiodun, has been arrested following a report by the lady, Ariyo Alayo, to the Police for sexual harassment.

The incident happened at Egan area of Igando, Lagos, where Abiodun owns an apartment, which he inherited from his late father and rented out to the lady.

It was gathered that the lady, who is yet to get married, needed an apartment which he rented from Abiodun under certain conditions between them.

The landlord, Abiodun, was said to have started disturbing Ariyo to sleep with her despite the fact that he had wife and children but she refused.
The lady was said to have introduced her friend to him yet he was not satisfied and insisted that he must sleep with Ariyo because it was part of their agreement.

When the harassment became unbearable, she went to Igando Police Division and reported Abiodun’s conduct; he was then arrested and charged before the Ejigbo Magistrates Court for the alleged offence.

full story: https://pmexpressng.com/landlord-in-trouble-for-attempting-to-enforce-sx-tenancy-agreement-with-lady/

Re: Landlord In Trouble For Attempting To Enforce S*x Tenancy Agreement With Lady by ridwanlawal: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
It is the devil's handwork
It wasn't clear eyes
Had I know
Please forgive me
It wont repeat itself
Give me one last chance
So many lame excuses. Lock up the trash of armoured beast.
Welcome to the republic of watery beans. ex con can relate.

1 Like

Re: Landlord In Trouble For Attempting To Enforce S*x Tenancy Agreement With Lady by Donald7610: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
Enjoy 4 years pere in Hell (Naija Prison)
Re: Landlord In Trouble For Attempting To Enforce S*x Tenancy Agreement With Lady by Jeon(f): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
Sex and wahala no be here
Re: Landlord In Trouble For Attempting To Enforce S*x Tenancy Agreement With Lady by Mayng01(m): 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
Randy landlord. Oh! I see. It was an inherited property. No wonder
Re: Landlord In Trouble For Attempting To Enforce S*x Tenancy Agreement With Lady by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
Leave sex and make money.... Check my signature for your forex bot.... If you don't know anything about forex you can still WhatsApp me I will walk you through.
Re: Landlord In Trouble For Attempting To Enforce S*x Tenancy Agreement With Lady by Boogyman557: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool I DON DE TALK AM. EVERYBODY MAKE UNA GET UNA OWN KALA OO. MAKE UNA DOG AM 4 BAG. AS UNA SEE ME HERE I GET LIKE 2 KALA, OLD AND NEW. ABOBI ANY MANCHI WEY JUNZ 4 MY ARINA OR MY SIDE. I GO 1ST BLAST EM LEG B4 PEOPLE GO BEGIN ASK WEITIN HAPPEN. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Landlord In Trouble For Attempting To Enforce S*x Tenancy Agreement With Lady by Naijanascam: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Landlord without knowing the price of cement and other building materials only in that part of the world...........

And his wickedness is second to none,he will covet your wife, girlfriend, sister and every female relatives that came visiting
Re: Landlord In Trouble For Attempting To Enforce S*x Tenancy Agreement With Lady by Stephen0mozzy: 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
See
Re: Landlord In Trouble For Attempting To Enforce S*x Tenancy Agreement With Lady by emnite(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
But why she no wan keep the agreement? Afonja and fat ladies are 5&6

(1) (Reply)

Cultists Kill Lecturer, Students,-one Dies As Brt Bus Crushes Car In Lagos / Watch Godfather Online / Unarmed Robber Burnt To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.