Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

How A Country Is Been Overruned By Jihadists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How A Country Is Been Overruned By Jihadists (277 Views)

World Looks Other Way As Christians Are 'killed For Sport By Jihadists' In Niger / Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result / Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Country Is Been Overruned By Jihadists by PaNnamdi: 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
With the way this country is going with the issue of handling bandits,it is really painful we aren't seeing the handwriting on the the wall.

First the Jihadists cut off access to the rural areas and communities.

They grow bolder and start capturing towns and cities

Finally they launch an assault on the capital city,the president flees and the country is thrown into chaos and confusion.

This strategy is gradually coming to pass in this country.
Re: How A Country Is Been Overruned By Jihadists by BlackfireX: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
Keep quiet you proscribed terrorist group

Nigeria is one

Stop the fake and alarming news
Re: How A Country Is Been Overruned By Jihadists by PrinceOfLagos: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
BlackfireX:

Nigeria is one

This was how some Afghanistan supported the terrorist muslim jihadists till the country fell

I kuku no dey breathe the same air with you guys so if the country wants to fall, well..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Country Is Been Overruned By Jihadists by Loverofpeace: 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omo e don dey red oohhh them don dey reach Abuja .. shocked,are you sure we igbos will not negotiate with Fulanis like this? stop pouring sand in their garri,let them islamise the rest and let us go in peace because i know if not for Kanu they would have actualized the Dan fodio dream, my opinion though
Re: How A Country Is Been Overruned By Jihadists by PaNnamdi: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
BlackfireX:

Nigeria is one

Stop quoting me pls,

Ur reply isn't welcomed but u can continue to make a fool of yourself and quote me

This is my first and last reply to you
Re: How A Country Is Been Overruned By Jihadists by PaNnamdi: 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

This was how some Afghanistan supported the terrorist muslim jihadists till the country fell

I kuku no dey breathe the same air with you guys so if the country wants to fall, well..
How am I sure u are not typing from somewhere in agege or Ikeja grin

Abeg let's not look at evil and say I don't care please
Re: How A Country Is Been Overruned By Jihadists by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
PaNnamdi:
With the way this country is going with the issue of handling bandits,it is really painful we aren't seeing the handwriting on the the wall.

Finally they launch an assault on the capital city,the president flees and the country is thrown into chaos and confusion.

Re: How A Country Is Been Overruned By Jihadists by ivolt: 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
PaNnamdi:

Have jihadists cut access to your villages?
NO.

So, what are you complaining about?

You would feign concern and at the same time condemn any actions taken against bandit.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Not Tolerate Anyone Who Tries to Disrspect Tinubu – ABAT Diaspora Warns / Mathematics Can Solve Nigeria’s Insecurity, Curtail Wastage And Grow Economy_Don / To Address Inequalities, Social Benefits & Profit Can Co-exist, Says Osinbajo*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.