Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

BBNaija's Queen Signs Management Deal With Triple MG (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Queen Signs Management Deal With Triple MG (Photos) (29584 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Signs Management Deal With US Based The Facilitator Management / Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal / Tekno Leaves Triple MG, Announces New Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Queen Signs Management Deal With Triple MG (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
Munzy14:

Queen na lively babe... cheesy

Just say Maria grin grin
Lol, Munzy, I nor call name oh. grin
Re: BBNaija's Queen Signs Management Deal With Triple MG (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
This obi wey fit sleep with anything wey wear skirt...evn if biro wear skirt he go still sleep with am....
Re: BBNaija's Queen Signs Management Deal With Triple MG (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
Pretty Queen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Queen Signs Management Deal With Triple MG (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
ethicallyright:
I can bet my life that the only prerequisite for this contract was sex.

Ubi Franklin sleeps with anything on skirt but I don't blame him, he's just man.

100 years ago, a man of his status was entitled to at least 50 concubines.

I blame the women of easy virtue who will hypocritically say " I can't be in a polygamous marriage" but will not hesitate to sleep with people's husbands.
I concur
Re: BBNaija's Queen Signs Management Deal With Triple MG (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
ethicallyright:
I can bet my life that the only prerequisite for this contract was sex.

Ubi Franklin sleeps with anything on skirt but I don't blame him, he's just man.

100 years ago, a man of his status was entitled to at least 50 concubines.

I blame the women of easy virtue who will hypocritically say " I can't be in a polygamous marriage" but will not hesitate to sleep with people's husbands.
I concur..
Re: BBNaija's Queen Signs Management Deal With Triple MG (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Lol, Munzy, I nor call name oh. grin
grin I say make I help you na.
Re: BBNaija's Queen Signs Management Deal With Triple MG (Photos) by NessFortunate: 12:10am On Nov 04, 2021
Josbreed:
This is the modus operandi of Ubi, na to kpansh.
can't judge him, no one has prove of him Ubi sleeping with her QUEEN. You can't sleep with one, or rather not every one will angry to sleep with you. Self worth still exist in some folks ladies especially life style. QUEEN is not a local girl, hungry lady, she has been to STARDOM before HER BBNAIJA LIMELIGHT.
#JUDGENOT
Re: BBNaija's Queen Signs Management Deal With Triple MG (Photos) by frankchidera: 2:49am On Nov 04, 2021
I pray God will help you
Re: BBNaija's Queen Signs Management Deal With Triple MG (Photos) by HRMK: 3:23am On Nov 04, 2021
lets pray she doesnt become his babymama!
Re: BBNaija's Queen Signs Management Deal With Triple MG (Photos) by Oluf3mi(m): 5:55am On Nov 04, 2021
I hope it doesn't end in tears.
Re: BBNaija's Queen Signs Management Deal With Triple MG (Photos) by Raimond(m): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2021
Ubi has nyorked this one already!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Ebuka And Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 / DJ Xlclusive Gets Himself A Bentley (pic) / Daniella Okeke Celebrates 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.