Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,680 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Establishing Trust And Engineering Belief When Writing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Establishing Trust And Engineering Belief When Writing (146 Views)

Can I Minimise Tab When Writing A Webcam Assessment? / Tips To Add When Writing A Resignation Letter / Five Common Mistakes You Must Avoid When Writing Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Establishing Trust And Engineering Belief When Writing by samayansola(m): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
One of the things to keep in mind as a Copywriter is that

People naturally want to know your product works

And it's the real deal

And It will also work for them when they use it

To ensure you Repeatedly Engineer Belief

Here is what you can do,

1. You do this using TESTIMONIALS

Testimonials are proofs that can make your prospect believe you instantly.

It will trigger their emotions

As humans…

We are biologically programmed with certain emotions

And almost all the time​,

When people make a decision to buy,

It is for an emotional reason.

80% of your work is done as a Copywriter

Cheers!

Sam

[b]P.S. [/b]I'll continue with this in my next post

(1) (Reply)

Finance For Non-finance Managers Training In Nigeria / Standard Chartered Takes A Stance On Menopause In The Workplace / Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.