Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism (3234 Views)

A School In Onitsha Invited Father Christmas For Fun But It Ended In Tears - Pho / Kaduna Poly Student Sent Home For Wearing Jean Trousers Laments (Pix) / Kaduna Poly Student Falls From 3-Storey Building In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by Siggynigeria: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
Update from

A man on twitter has narrated the way a Nigerian mother handled her son who was schooling in Italy after he revealed that he’s become an atheist, Siggy reveals.

According to the narrator, his cousin was schooling in Italy, and when he reached his 2nd year in the university, he opened up to his mum that he has embraced atheism.

The mum, who is a Deaconess acted calmly as if she had no objection and waited for him to come back to Nigeria.

However, the young man never went back to Italy because she started schooling in Nigeria and graduated from Kaduna Polytechnic.

The Twitter user wrote;

My cousin went to school in Italy, told his parents in his 2nd year that he had become an atheist.

His deaconess mum kept cool, asked him to come home for d holidays. He finished in Kaduna polytechnic.

His church wedding is in January. For every ment, there is a counter ment

https:///how-nigerian-italy-student-ended-in-kaduna-poly-because-he-embraced-atheism/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by Siggynigeria: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by 22o62021: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
Rubbish

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by PlayerMeji: 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
Freedom is not free still has something that sounds like doom to it...

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by revived: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
Best Counter Attack

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by Ceenachi: 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
For every mental, there is an equal and opposite ment to counter balance the mental

Nigerian parents are undefeated grin grin the mama na champion

10 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by XXXXTENTACION: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
Wahala be like shit... everyday new one drops from ass... undecided Nigerians and discrimination sha...

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by Cr0nus1: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
Negenid:
Way to go

I'm personally giving out loan to few people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 5 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person 1 Million naira and a Minimum is 50k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* LOAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 2%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APPLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp @
cc Dominique seun mynd44 lalasticlala
This a notorious scammer. Known for identity theft.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by CrownOfClay724: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
grin

Mama the mama.
Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by ClassicMan202(m): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
Na so.... Correct mama

If she leave am there him for turn LGBTQ.....XYZ

Nonsense and ingredients

4 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by allen113: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mama way sabi, if him wan be atheist make him make him own money sponsor himself grin

5 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by dhardline(m): 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
As long as she is still paying his bills then she has the right to choose where he goes to school. No good mother will see her child going astray and leave him/her to enter a pit. Never.

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by A001: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
When he can foot his own bills, he'd still revisit the issue and make a new decision.

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by arthurwillia(m): 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ok
Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by Jay5mie: 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Nigerian parents get too entitled. They live their lives and want to live for their children too.

It's my F**king life!

6 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by siofra(f): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
Jay5mie:
Nigerian parents get too entitled. They live their lives and want to live for their children too.

It's my F**king life!

THIS!!! ✌️

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by OBALOLA55(m): 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
HE MUST BE A PHILOSOPHY STUDENT
Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by starbuck(f): 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
This is more like me grin grin

For every wahala i gave my parents, they always had a solution to it.... So I really learned very well from them
Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by malvisguy212: 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
Jay5mie:

It's my F**king life!
it's her F**king money... so use ur F**king money and sponsor your F**king self.

on a serious note, if the son had converted to islam and became terrorist, would you have said this ?

12 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by Judybash93(m): 12:51am On Nov 04, 2021
dhardline:
As long as she is still paying his bills then she has the right to choose where he goes to school. No good mother will see her child going astray and leave him/her to enter a pit. Never.

Well, yes, providing your child with quality education is the child's right. How has he gone astray by being an atheist?

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by Judybash93(m): 12:51am On Nov 04, 2021
malvisguy212:
it's her F**king money... so use ur F**king money and sponsor your F**king self.

on a serious note, if the son had converted to islam and became terrorist, would you have said this ?

But he didn't... So?
Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by WoundedLamb: 1:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Lol... funny. But then, she just exercised her authority and that's it. She can't force Christianity into him. If anything, this will even make him more rebellious. It's not like there are no atheists in the poly. I don't really know why African parents prefer to veto when they should engage. If he decides to join a secret society in the poly, where will she send him to? The village?

As an adult raised in a Christian home, he has got all the guidance he needs. It's time for him to make the conscious/personal decision to chose Christ.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by FisifunKododada: 1:53am On Nov 04, 2021
Nonsense. If the Christian god is really great then you don't have to manipulate people to believe in it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by kingxsamz(m): 2:02am On Nov 04, 2021
Switch this scenario.
If the mother was a Muslim and sent her son to Italy and he ended up "finding Christ" in his life and accepted Christianity, only for the mother to deprive him the opportunity to have a better education in a better country, would you still find this story pleasing and hilarious?
Most people here would have tagged Islam a religion of force and coercion. But as it doesn't affect them, let's all laugh.
Tomorrow his wife will complain that he's an atheist and it's causing problems in their marriage, meanwhile society forced him to hide his true self. Ya'll hypocrisy stinks.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by kingxsamz(m): 2:08am On Nov 04, 2021
dhardline:

Yeah, being an atheist is going astray, that's why Nigeria which is populated by Christians and Muslims is a very morally upright society.
undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by Imustnottalk: 3:02am On Nov 04, 2021
Jay5mie:

It's my F**king life!
when you start having your kids you would know the meaning of Parenthood by then . imagine seeing your son smoking at the age of 11 you would say he is living his life abi

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by ednut1(m): 3:26am On Nov 04, 2021
So because his wedding is next week means he is religious Dumb ass parents
Re: How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism by Nothingserious: 4:32am On Nov 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Yeah, being an atheist is going astray, that's why Nigeria which is populated by Christians and Muslims is a very morally upright society.

Yes.

Conversely ( going by your logic), Show us a proof that the corner you live in as an atheist is a paradise.
At least every atheist in Nigeria should have developed a morally and economically perfect society in their house, their neighborhood and their places of work. Show us a proof of an eldorado you created in your area.

If we don’t have that, then your point is invalid.

When the guy is independent of the parents, he can choose whatever he likes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilorin Remedial Form / Ansu. Anambra State University Postume 2011 / WOW!! Meet 15-year-old Ebuka Ngige Who Scored 315 In JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.