Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,357 members, 7,957,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Interview With PDP Anambra Governorship Candidate, Mr Valentine Ozigbo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interview With PDP Anambra Governorship Candidate, Mr Valentine Ozigbo. (482 Views)

2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers / 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers / Court Orders INEC To List Ozigbo As PDP Anambra Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With PDP Anambra Governorship Candidate, Mr Valentine Ozigbo. by micko93: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
BBC pidgin Interview with PDP Anambra Governorship Candidate Mr Valentine Ozigbo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1GYFbch9FY

Re: Interview With PDP Anambra Governorship Candidate, Mr Valentine Ozigbo. by Xscape1993(m): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
Wishing him all the best.
Re: Interview With PDP Anambra Governorship Candidate, Mr Valentine Ozigbo. by Penguin2: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
I used to insult PDP for giving their ticket to Valentine Ozigbo.

I dismissed him as being uninspiring.

But in the past days, after listening to him reel out his ideas and manifestos, I’ve been forced to swallow my words.

In recent days I’ve realized Val is the best candidate in the race for Anambra governorship.

He may not win due to the APGA effect but it will Anambra’s loss.

But man was supposed to be speaking pidgin na, him come dey blow grammar with phonetics grin
Re: Interview With PDP Anambra Governorship Candidate, Mr Valentine Ozigbo. by yanabasee2: 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
I really want Maduka to win..... So that he will make Alexreporters his special assistant... Atleast.... A nairalander.....
Re: Interview With PDP Anambra Governorship Candidate, Mr Valentine Ozigbo. by Okwyjesus(m): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
Penguin2:
I used to insult PDP for giving their ticket to Valentine Ozigbo.

I dismissed him as being uninspiring.

But in the past days, after listening to him reel out his ideas and manifestos, I’ve been forced to swallow my words.

In recent days I’ve realized Val is the best candidate in the race for Anambra governorship.

He may not win due to the APGA effect but it will Anambra’s loss.

You are not alone bro.

1 Like

Re: Interview With PDP Anambra Governorship Candidate, Mr Valentine Ozigbo. by Penguin2: 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
Okwyjesus:

You are not alone bro.

I wish that guy can win!

He’s so practical with his ideas and not making bogus promises.
Re: Interview With PDP Anambra Governorship Candidate, Mr Valentine Ozigbo. by Penguin2: 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
yanabasee2:
I really want Maduka to win..... So that he will make Alexreporters his special assistant... Atleast.... A nairalander.....

Alexreporters has eaten enough already.

He wouldn’t complain if they don’t win.

Maduka doesn’t stand a chance.

1 Like

Re: Interview With PDP Anambra Governorship Candidate, Mr Valentine Ozigbo. by Solsix(m): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
Congrats incoming

(1) (Reply)

2023: Abe Faction Rallies Support For Tinubu Presidency / Buhari Govt Planning To Increase Fuel Price To N450 Per Litre – Adeyanju / I Will Consider Demand For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release — Buhari To Igbo Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.