Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

First Grade Tokunbo Vehicles From Abroad For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / First Grade Tokunbo Vehicles From Abroad For Sale (1341 Views)

CN Cars: We Sell Used & Tokunbo Vehicles! / TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. / How Will The Ban On Importation Of Tokunbo Vehicles Affect Car Dealers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Grade Tokunbo Vehicles From Abroad For Sale by ladyGB: 10:49am On Jun 05, 2011
I have the following vehicles for sale:
honda civic 01 for 1.1 million naira,
nissan pathfinder 01 for 1.6million naira,
toyota sienna 99 for 1.250
toyota sienna 2002 for 1.450
and many more,

All the cars are first grade Tokunbo, cleared from Apapa wharf.

If you're interested please contact me on 08027744950.

This is not a scam please, we are authorized agent of our principal abroad.
Re: First Grade Tokunbo Vehicles From Abroad For Sale by impact09(m): 11:35am On Jun 05, 2011
Hello, can anybody help me with the amount charge by auction companies in America for cancelling a bid won? i could not pay the balance, is the amount up to $300? my agent just said is $1000. Anybody with the information or any website that will help? Thanks
Re: First Grade Tokunbo Vehicles From Abroad For Sale by sonnie10: 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2011
Most auction would have the bidder pay a security deposit before he is allowed to bid. Usually, the amount determines how much you are allowed to bid, in most cases between $300 to 15% of your total bid amount. When the bidder defaults by not paying for a winning bid, apart from the possibility of loosing his bidding privileges, depending on the auction, he is charged; a restocking fee only if he (the bidder) gives an early notice that he is unable to pay for the vehicle, sometimes the amount is up to $200. But if no such expression was made, what happens is that facility would charge about $30 daily for not removing the item from their premises, this is apart from the restocking fee. So put all these together from the time you defaulted and it will give you an idea of how much is involved. Remember, they will keep holding the vehicle for you until the total amount is equal to what you had as your security deposit. Therefore, if your agent is a big buyer and had say $1000 as his deposit with them, its left for you to do the calculation and see for yourself if $300 or $1000 would be enough to cure the default. My little piece! God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Sienna Xle 2000 Full Option A Must Have! - N1.5 M SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!! / Clean Registered C220 Benz Going For 650k / siena, inspired,fh Need Information/price On Bmw X5(02-04)-inquiries And Pricing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.