Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

2 Reasons Why Whitemoney May Not Stay Long In The Limelight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2 Reasons Why Whitemoney May Not Stay Long In The Limelight (892 Views)

Bbnaija: Check Out Why Whitemoney, Queen, Nini And Saga Might Be Evicted Tomorro / ‘I Can’t Stay Long Without Sex’ – Actress Tokunbo Jolaosho / Ebonyi Tailor Recreates Ebuka's In The Limelight Agbada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Reasons Why Whitemoney May Not Stay Long In The Limelight by Palevu: 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
Whitemoney who has been at the heart of most Nigeria social media user as one of the most liked BbNaija housemate of all time.

Many will be amazed to know that the “Shine Ya Eye” season 6 winner, may not stay long in the spotlight just like other past winners .

Well this does not dispute the fact that, he will not remain successful, since he is hardworking and also had alot of skills , going by his success story in the BBNAIJA house.

I mean, if he already made it before signing up for this show, then, it can only get better for him, because of the BBN platform.

However, the reason why he might not stay long in the limelight is because, he didn't not enter the show with any exceptional talent, no wonder, celebs like Uche Maduagwu have had to advice him on areas to develop skills.

This is unlike season 5 winner, Laycon, who has continued to make news for each album he releases, don't forget that, he is the only male winner, that has remained in the spotlight, before this year's edition.

Besides, following the history of the popular reality show, its clear that female BBN stars stay more in the limelight than the males, perhaps because, they venture more into public careers like modelling, clothing lines etc, well apart from controversial reasons.

We can tell that, we have seen season ex-housemates like Maria, Liquorose, Saskay and Angel trend more on the internets, since the end of this season's show than Whitemoney.

Perhaps, this is another reason why famous Nigerians like Kemi Olunloyo and a TVC news presenter has respectively claimed that Angel and Liquorose will remain in the spotlight other than the 29years old.

Notwithstanding, example of other Female BBNAIJA stars that hasn't stopped trending are; Uriel, Alex, Cee c, Bisola, Tacha, Mercy Eke, Nengi, Erica and Dorathy.

Source
https://vivsco.com/2021/11/03/2-reasons-why-whitemoney-may-not-stay-long/

Re: 2 Reasons Why Whitemoney May Not Stay Long In The Limelight by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
Dude was already into businesses before he entered. Now he will use his new connections to get better offers. Not everybody will go into entertainment.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why Whitemoney May Not Stay Long In The Limelight by Opeyemic01: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
Trending or being in the limelight is for those in the entertainment, but i am sure there are other things the platform has given and will give him other than trending, and so far he's making his money, he's better off trending n broke
Re: 2 Reasons Why Whitemoney May Not Stay Long In The Limelight by meobizy(f): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
claimed that Angel and Liquorose will remain in the spotlight other than the 29years old.
Try and give this sentence meaning. I can’t decipher it.

Whitemoney honestly doesn’t need to enter the entertainment industry. Every season many of the contestants fade completely. About a handful or less remain relevant. I’m angry Miracle was handed the prize during his season however he was the people’s choice. Whitemoney can use the winning as seed money to expand his existing businesses and/or start new ones. It’s the first runner up and downward who should disturb themselves to make names. Mercy is still relevant from her reality show. She’s also trying to make whichever ex-housemate is available a part of it. As a happening babe, she wants to create a clique of ex-BBN alumni; a group I’m sure Miracle will jump and pass as usual.

Lol at the illiterates below me who feel insults make good comebacks. Those are employed only when OP started with such. Either contribute or move along. You won’t die from doing one or the other.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Whitemoney May Not Stay Long In The Limelight by akinsto4ever(m): 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mumu post
Re: 2 Reasons Why Whitemoney May Not Stay Long In The Limelight by OjoMadiba: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
Use this strength wey you carry dey write rubbish here, use it to better yourself and your family, stop thinking peoples downfall, idiot man.

(1) (Reply)

Oluwa Lagos Flaunt The Man Behind His Success After Shaded By Bobrisky / Tems Discloses That Woman In Popular Old TV Advert Is Her Mum [video] / Nancy Isime Did Surgery With Full Evidence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.