Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

Travel From Lagos To Abidjan By Road? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel From Lagos To Abidjan By Road? (1131 Views)

Welcome To Abidjan, Ivory Coast - Vid / Lagos To Abidjan Road Transport Price / How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel From Lagos To Abidjan By Road? by Worldmaja: 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
Pls I want to know if it's possible to travel from Lagos to Abidjan by road? Pls I need urgent response.
Re: Travel From Lagos To Abidjan By Road? by Worldmaja: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
I will really appreciate any useful information about how to travel from Lagos to Abidjan by road if it's possible. My Team are going for Championship there very soon.
Re: Travel From Lagos To Abidjan By Road? by MERCHANDISER: 3:10am On Nov 04, 2021
Worldmaja:
I will really appreciate any useful information about how to travel from Lagos to Abidjan by road if it's possible. My Team are going for Championship there very soon.
yes,it's possible.
Lagos to Ghana 50k
Ghana to Abidjan 100 cedis
Re: Travel From Lagos To Abidjan By Road? by Worldmaja: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Thanks for your response on how to travel to Abidjan by road.

I was told from Elubo Ghana to ivory Coast border is close and very hard to enter. When last did you visited Abidjan pls?
Re: Travel From Lagos To Abidjan By Road? by MERCHANDISER: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Worldmaja:
Thanks for your response on how to travel to Abidjan by road.

I was told from Elubo Ghana to ivory Coast border is close and very hard to enter. When last did you visited Abidjan pls?

oga people dey enter Abidjan on a daily basis.
If you're in Lagos, goto Mile2 their park is there.
They use sienna direct to ghana then they will transload you to vehicle that going to Abidjan

(1) (Reply)

Missing Baggage-qatar Airways. / Traveling Out Of Nigeria / We Got All These For $100 In Saudi Arabia (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.