Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Oduduwa Republic: Sunday Igboho To Be Released Soon – Says Igboho's Aide, Lady K - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic: Sunday Igboho To Be Released Soon – Says Igboho's Aide, Lady K (504 Views)

Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House / Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held / Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oduduwa Republic: Sunday Igboho To Be Released Soon – Says Igboho's Aide, Lady K by damilola4162(m): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
Amode Babatunde, one of the aides of the embattled Yoruba Nation freedom fighter Sunday Adeyemo popular known as Sunday Igboho has said revealed that his boss would soon taste freedom, Newspremises reports.

Amode Babatunde better known as Lady K explained that God revealed to her that Igboho would soon be released.

Lady K made the disclosure in a post on her verified Facebook page on Wednesday.

She wrote: “Praise God. Hallelujah

Am very happy to announce to you that very soon Chief Sunday Igboho will be released according to what GOD revealed to me, so I am using this medium to tell you all to put your mind at rest very soon, one of our leaders, father, freedom fighter. Chief Sunday Igboho will be released.”

Igboho annoyed the Federal Government of Nigeria over his agitation for Youruba Nation, and for asking Fulani herders to vacate the Southeast region.

His house at Soka area of Ibadan, Oyo state capital was attacked by security operatives on 1st of July 2021, where two of his aides were reportedly feared dead.

The secret police had discovered the weapons during a search of Igboho’s residence.

The security operatives (DSS) declared the agitator wanted while some of his aides including Lady K were arrested.

Igboho then, fled to Cotonou, Benin Republic.

However, he was arrested in Benin Republic while attempting to travel to Germany by Beninese security operatives.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/oduduwa-republic-sunday-igboho-to-be-released-soon-says-igbohos-aide-lady-k/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Sunday Igboho To Be Released Soon – Says Igboho's Aide, Lady K by 55truth: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
undecided
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Sunday Igboho To Be Released Soon – Says Igboho's Aide, Lady K by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Sunday Igboho To Be Released Soon – Says Igboho's Aide, Lady K by benuejosh: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
His problem.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Sunday Igboho To Be Released Soon – Says Igboho's Aide, Lady K by PrinceOfLagos: 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
benuejosh:
His problem.
Fulani terrorists are killing your people in Benue, but na south west be your problem grin
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Sunday Igboho To Be Released Soon – Says Igboho's Aide, Lady K by benuejosh: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Fulani terrorists are killing your people in Benue, but na south west be your problem grin
Hehe.. Stale!
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Sunday Igboho To Be Released Soon – Says Igboho's Aide, Lady K by PrinceOfLagos: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
benuejosh:
Hehe.. Stale!
When last did you visit your village in otukpo in Benue state ?

I heard the Fulani bandits terrorists are the new owner of the region grin
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Sunday Igboho To Be Released Soon – Says Igboho's Aide, Lady K by benuejosh: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

When last did you visit your village in otukpo in Benue state ?

I heard the Fulani bandits terrorists are the new owner of the region grin
Na you know ooo...
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Sunday Igboho To Be Released Soon – Says Igboho's Aide, Lady K by PrinceOfLagos: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
benuejosh:
Na you know ooo...
Do you even know the road to your terrorists ravaged village in Benue state grin
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Sunday Igboho To Be Released Soon – Says Igboho's Aide, Lady K by benuejosh: 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Do you even know the road to your terrorists ravaged village in Benue state grin
where is Benue?
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Sunday Igboho To Be Released Soon – Says Igboho's Aide, Lady K by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ninety6:
Why God nor reveal give u say u go spend 3 months dey chop watery beans for dss custody?. Aunti wey mumu. Aunti wey nor wise
The way you people brag about intimidation here on Nairaland is irritating and sickening!

Where I come from, it's cowards that do that!

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Sunday Igboho To Be Released Soon – Says Igboho's Aide, Lady K by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

The way you people brag about intimidation here on Nairaland is irritating and sickening!

Where I come from, it's cowards that do that!
Intimidation is a poor tactic used all over the world by the powerfull. "where i come from" LOL Who cares about a dead end? Thats not my cup of tea, Go to the nearest barracks or police station in your "place" and call them cowards.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Sunday Igboho To Be Released Soon – Says Igboho's Aide, Lady K by Mayng01(m): 11:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
Battle indeed
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Sunday Igboho To Be Released Soon – Says Igboho's Aide, Lady K by damilola4162(m): 7:07am On Nov 04, 2021
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Sunday Igboho To Be Released Soon – Says Igboho's Aide, Lady K by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2021
Ninety6:
Intimidation is a poor tactic used all over the world by the powerfull. "where i come from" LOL Who cares about a dead end? Thats not my cup of tea, Go to the nearest barracks or police station in your "place" and call them cowards.
We are still saying the same thing "intimidation"

A powerful person plays fairly

If them born them well, let them confront the people without guns and let's see how powerful they are!

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election: This Has Turned To War-like Scenario / 2023: PDP Group Endorses Wike For President / Think Ameachi's Project 2023: Niger State Bbign Held Strategic Leadership Meeti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.