Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

This Lady Wants To Commit Suicide In Her Facebook Post. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Lady Wants To Commit Suicide In Her Facebook Post. (1993 Views)

A Chartered Accountant Attempted To Commit Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge(photo) / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Wants To Commit Suicide In Her Facebook Post. by karnap(m): 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
A Lady by name Onny Blessing is feeling sad for whatever reasons best known to her.
As seen in her post below.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Wants To Commit Suicide In Her Facebook Post. by Fahdiga(m): 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
No be Nigerian girl again. Throw some bones I mean throw some coins towards her and watch the suicidal thoughts vanish but folks depression is real

7 Likes

Re: This Lady Wants To Commit Suicide In Her Facebook Post. by karnap(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
Suicide often devastates those left behind: pain mixed with guilt, anger, and regret makes for a bitter drink, the taste of which can take many months or even ...
Re: This Lady Wants To Commit Suicide In Her Facebook Post. by Xenry: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
sad
Re: This Lady Wants To Commit Suicide In Her Facebook Post. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
May God give her cause to see reasons to live and appreciate life again.

It's very easy to lose it these days considering the harsh economy and the kind of people one is sorrounded by. It takes the grace of God to look forward to the next min.

Don't destroy that which you can't create.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Wants To Commit Suicide In Her Facebook Post. by Jay5mie: 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
No be Nigerian girl again. Throw some bones I mean throw some coins towards her and watch the suicidal thoughts vanish but folks depression is real

Stop being stupid please.

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Wants To Commit Suicide In Her Facebook Post. by GoldenJAT(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
See how u contradicted yourself! Just pray you don't face certain situation/predicament!! Or you see yourself exactly as what you mocked.

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Wants To Commit Suicide In Her Facebook Post. by InfernoNig: 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
In as much as I am tired and broke and jobless. I can't kill myself. I have a lot to enjoy tomorrow as I can't kill myself. I rather go do Yahoo Yahoo.

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Wants To Commit Suicide In Her Facebook Post. by meobizy(f): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
Goodbye.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Wants To Commit Suicide In Her Facebook Post. by Ahmback(m): 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
She no dey ready

1 Like

Re: This Lady Wants To Commit Suicide In Her Facebook Post. by SportsHD: 2:26am On Nov 04, 2021
I'm drooling at the moment.
Re: This Lady Wants To Commit Suicide In Her Facebook Post. by Karlovych: 4:05am On Nov 04, 2021
embarassed Buhari's body odour must not locate her
Re: This Lady Wants To Commit Suicide In Her Facebook Post. by Boogyman557: 4:36am On Nov 04, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool ASK HER 4 HER ACCOUNT NUMBER AND SEE D MAGIC. WTF MAN
Re: This Lady Wants To Commit Suicide In Her Facebook Post. by doctor20202020(m): 6:06am On Nov 04, 2021
I will give her love make she call me on 08033196353
Re: This Lady Wants To Commit Suicide In Her Facebook Post. by BBBmall25: 6:10am On Nov 04, 2021
Re: This Lady Wants To Commit Suicide In Her Facebook Post. by vinceyinnovation: 8:37am On Nov 04, 2021
She has a confession to make...

There are some confession that if you hear and you are not strong, you fit assist the victim buy sniper.

It is well...
Re: This Lady Wants To Commit Suicide In Her Facebook Post. by ProphetofOdin: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
I hope she finds help, people are actually going through alot.
Re: This Lady Wants To Commit Suicide In Her Facebook Post. by Polynek(m): 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
We keep pushing
Re: This Lady Wants To Commit Suicide In Her Facebook Post. by BlackXabbath(m): 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
She seriously needs the services of johnny Sins...

Mehn, I need sub fellas... since yesterday I never reason my clients them, you fit share gimme sef.

Street na military.
Re: This Lady Wants To Commit Suicide In Her Facebook Post. by 723zion: 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
sad

(1) (Reply)

Allah Akbar Attackers Go On Shooting Spree: 35 Christians Killed / Re: 20 Years Old Lady Missing In Abuja Has Been Found / Popular Islamic Alfa Caught With New Baby's Placenta [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.