Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Liquorose Called Out For Allegedly Hiding Her Child From The Public - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liquorose Called Out For Allegedly Hiding Her Child From The Public (906 Views)

Bbnaija Star, Liquorose Called Out For Allegedly Hiding Her Baby From Fans (phot / Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React / Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liquorose Called Out For Allegedly Hiding Her Child From The Public by Jenniferchuma10: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
A blog identified on Twitter as @UpdateReunion has called out the first runner-up of the BBNaija season 6 show, Liquorose for allegedly hiding her child from the public.

According to the blogger, the dancer never mentioned it throughout her stay in big Biggie’s house. The blog also revealed that she is being attacked by fans of the reality star over this revelation.

The tweet reads:

“Liquor fans attacking me in my dm, pls ask your fave to tell u the truth, she has a baby!! I was shocked she didn’t mention it in the house, waited till the end of the show, but not even one talk about her child, y’all should free me biko #BBNaija”.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/liquorose-called-out-for-allegedly-hiding-her-child-from-the-public/

Re: Liquorose Called Out For Allegedly Hiding Her Child From The Public by RosyIsBlessed: 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lots of them in that season have a child or children but they didn't reveal.
Re: Liquorose Called Out For Allegedly Hiding Her Child From The Public by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
How is it her concern if she chose not to reveal
Re: Liquorose Called Out For Allegedly Hiding Her Child From The Public by Peace081: 6:15am On Nov 04, 2021
When did having a child became greatest sin on earth

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Slay Queen Caught Knacking Dog Because Of 1M / Tems Discloses That Woman In Popular Old TV Advert Is Her Mum [video] / Bbnaija: "No Longer A Girl"- Daniella Insinuates She Was Disvirgined By Khalid..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.