Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member (13143 Views)

Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) / Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. / CAN Hails El-rufai’s Decision To Save 110-year Kaduna Church From Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by sevo(m): 5:55am On Nov 04, 2021
One of the shot victims was brought to a hospital close to my house....they successfully carried out a kidnapping Operation even with the shutting down of cellular network.,..

1 Like

Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by Ddokie: 5:59am On Nov 04, 2021
MikeMicheal:

CORRECTED.

Do you have the capacity to engage in a proper discussion ? I am honestly willing to engage you. Perhaps you will be able to convince me that God doesn’t exist.
Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by BABANGBALI: 6:03am On Nov 04, 2021
I hereby declare Nigeria a failed state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by selfmade22: 6:06am On Nov 04, 2021
blah di blâh di blâh

Nigeria is gone grin
Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by TemmyT002(m): 6:07am On Nov 04, 2021
It didn't even make the news. Imagine the many terrible things happening in this country that didn't make the news.
Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by placeofallure(f): 6:12am On Nov 04, 2021
post=107314357:
All of these wicked animals are nothing but terrorists.
Including their evil corrupt politicians sponsoring them.
Also including all their online supporters that are always happy to read such bad news all around Nigeria.
Such news make their days.
Swines dem.

May all terrorists, their sponsors and supporters disturbing the peace of our darling nation all die before the end of this year.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise.

May Devil punish all terrorists in Nigeria, from boko haram, to ipob terrorist organizations, esn, bandits, evil ones among the herdsmen, kidnappers etc

Any sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian will gladly say AMEN to the above if they know they are not supporting and cheering on terrorists and murderers in this nation.

Karma knows everyone address and posterity will judge us all, whether for good or for bad..

We Rise.

Amen and Amen and Amen!
Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by newoffer: 6:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Kaduna people I don't know if una need multivitamin to act fast. Fortify your worship center with latest security technology. They will not stop until you create surprise counter security .

Even Bible recorded lots of security issues. Don't gather without putting security measures in place. That will save your life before security comes. Be wise.

Learn to destabilise your enemies from your church gate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by stella9(f): 6:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Mashgash:
[/b]

Even the God can't protect his worshippers. All religions are scam.

Better watch wat u say sha
Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by stella9(f): 6:24am On Nov 04, 2021
suffering:
...and God did what?
You HV no right to question God
Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by godliman: 6:25am On Nov 04, 2021
If this people pick up arms to defend themselves the elusive army and police will suddenly appear to arrest them for illegal possession of fire arms. Patriotism or obeying law and order means they should wait as lambs for the slaughter. If Hitler didn't end well I will be surprised if Buhari does except there is something hidden from us.
Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by Originakalokalo(m): 6:29am On Nov 04, 2021
Mashgash:
[/b]

Ignorance.
Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by luizpippo(m): 6:32am On Nov 04, 2021
post=107314357:
Also including all their online supporters that are always happy to read such bad news all around Nigeria.
Swines dem.

May all terrorists, their sponsors and supporters disturbing the peace of our darling nation all die before the end of this year.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise.

May Devil punish all terrorists in Nigeria, from boko haram, to ipob terrorist organizations, esn, bandits, evil ones among the herdsmen, kidnappers etc

Any sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian will gladly say AMEN to the above if they know they are not supporting and cheering on terrorists and murderers in this nation.

Karma knows everyone address and posterity will judge us all, whether for good or for bad..

We Rise.

So what happens to the ministry of info to your darling daddy that said this guys are not terrorists?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by AvalonSpace(m): 6:32am On Nov 04, 2021
Mashgash:
[/b]

Even the state too could not protect her citizens.
Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by OTlandlord: 6:36am On Nov 04, 2021
Pastor Japa oh. Wisdom is profitable to direct. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by godliman: 6:42am On Nov 04, 2021
post=107314357:
Swines dem.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise.

We Rise.
You should even be no. 1 on your so- called karma' s list. Aren't you a mad supporter of this insane government that has vowed not to brand this same group you now call terrorist terrorist? You confuse Nigeria with this criminal government, yes it will be well with Nigeria but ill with this criminal government of darkness and wickedness who know what to do to stop these ills but refuse to do so.
I wonder what you did to your conscience ooo. The woman who share the same bed with the President is complaining, you a distant voluntary slavish admirer is hailing like a hungry ram bleating hopelessly. Wise up man when will you cure yourself of this self inflicted madness. We don't rejoice at these evils we are sadden by them each time they happen. But you will always come to celebrate them in disguise and preach your useless hope sermon. We all have hope and our hope is that soon the Jonah in this Nigerian ship will be send overboard to Daura to enjoy his old age in ignominy while Nigeria picks up from the ashes again. Our biggest disease is your Darling Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by Calicoe: 6:46am On Nov 04, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Kidnapped inside church? In god presence?

Where is Righteousness or whatever he is called?
He should come and see how useless his god is.
Hahahaha!
Be careful what u ask for
Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by akan102: 6:51am On Nov 04, 2021
post=107314357:
Swines dem.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise.

Amen...
We Rise.
Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by tonyson010(m): 7:13am On Nov 04, 2021
Even with the supposedly bombardment, these kidnappers r still kidnapping right in Abuja, Niger state, Edo and Kaduna. Things keep getting worse.

What a country.
People are suffering and smiling.
Leaders are looting and killing yet they preach peace.
Gradually we r reduced to animals, because there is little sanity left in ordinary man.

1 Like

Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by Razy75g: 7:26am On Nov 04, 2021
post=107314357:
Swines dem.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise.

We Rise.
I wish I had something insulting to say to you without these idiotic mods sanctioning me

3 Likes

Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by Yus2020: 7:32am On Nov 04, 2021
You won't useless Northern Elders Forum (NEF) issue statement they are busy giving useless condition before bandit can be declared terrorist 99% Muslim are in support of what is happening in this country.
Vegetable Buhari and Jihadist party Apc is will not condemned this evil
Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by awa(m): 7:39am On Nov 04, 2021
And still all attentions are on one election somewhere... God help us in this country
Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by akan102: 7:42am On Nov 04, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Kidnapped inside church? In god presence?

Where is Righteousness or whatever he is called?
He should come and see how useless his god is.
Hahahaha!
We should be careful on how we run our mouth on things that concerns God, the fact that he is quiet on all these evill happenings does not diminish who he is, his ways are totally not ours, we carelessly get ourselves into problems that is totally avoidable, I pray may God give us wisdom, under the sun there is time for everything, but as a child of God I believe "all things works together for good to those that loves God roms 8v 28, who ever feels he can kidnapp let him kidnapp but surely a day is coming a day of retribution, my heart goes for the family of the dead, I say be strong, to the kidnapped I say you are not alone God is aware of your pain and surely he is making a way, he says in his word " in all situation we should give thanks" 1 thesalonian 5 v 16-18, despite the current pain in your hearts I say it is well with you in Jesus mighty name amen.

1 Like

Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by Misspersian: 8:07am On Nov 04, 2021
FantasyHub:

Not only will god save them, she will also bring back to life the person killed.

FAT FOOLS!
Dear may GOD hav mercy on u.
Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by suffering: 8:08am On Nov 04, 2021
stella9:

You HV no right to question God
Only a coward fears questions.

1 Like

Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by mbaka0433: 8:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Ddokie:

From your point of view, the supposed absence of God in his church leading to the kidnap of worshippers is a confirmation of his non existence, and makes you feel good with yourself.

It is a fool that says there is no God. Stop being one.

Just noticed your user name is Michael which means “who is like God”. What an irony.

this kind irony weak me oooo.... Some people dont think b4 rushing to their keypad...,odiegwu ooo

Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by Badsod(m): 8:25am On Nov 04, 2021
Such a sad one, insecurity is the order of the day.
Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by hahn(m): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2021
Mashgash:
[/b]

Even god ran away into the bush cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by PaNnamdi: 8:43am On Nov 04, 2021
Mashgash:
[/b]

U are very ignorantgrin ,let me just laugh at you grin
Re: How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member by PaNnamdi: 8:45am On Nov 04, 2021
suffering:
Only a coward fears questions.
So where did u come from since u no get creator grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayo Onanuga: Nigeria’s Wealth Overestimated, Country Very Poor / Profile Of Emem Usoro, Member Of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) / 2015: Enugu Imploding, Chime's Political Fortune In Final Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.