Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Wife Of Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Wins "Outstanding Woman Of The Year" Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Of Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Wins "Outstanding Woman Of The Year" Award (265 Views)

Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi After Seeing The Results Of The Primaries. / Amaechi Wins APC Primaries, Borno Governor Zulum As VP / Uchenna Amaechi The Brother Of Chibuike Amaechi Celebrate Drink Hero Beer-pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Wins "Outstanding Woman Of The Year" Award by McRobs: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
Wife of Nigeria's Honorable Minister of transportation, Her Excellency Dame Mrs Judith Ameachi, yesterday bagged an ''Outstanding Woman of the Year'' excellent achievements award.

Represented by Lady Esther Giadom, wife of the immediate past Acting National Chairman of APC, the award, an initiative of Egberitv, is in recognition of Her Excellency's meritorious achievements and selfless service to humanity over the years.

Lady Giadom who led a cream of dignitaries, most of whom are top women from Rivers State to receive the award on behalf of the wife of the former Governor of Rivers State, appreciated the organizers and Nigerians for finding Dane Amaechi suitable for the award and worthy of nomination for the honor.

Speaking further, Lady Giadom expressed gratitude to God for the privilege and honour bestowed on Dame Amaechi, also congratulated her for an award well-deserved.

The award ceremony was held at the prestigious luxury Hall of Sharaton hotels, Abuja, had in attendance, Sen Andrew Uchendu, Rt Hon Asita Honourable amongst other notable dignitaries and awardees drawn from all walks of life.

https://brookinfo.com/dame-judith-amaechi-wins-outstanding-woman-of-the-year-award/

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Wins "Outstanding Woman Of The Year" Award by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
Came here to read what made her outstanding

I no see undecided abi OP never post everything
Re: Wife Of Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Wins "Outstanding Woman Of The Year" Award by Naijanascam: 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
An initiative of EGBERITv grin grin

Make i chop my corn in peace

Re: Wife Of Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Wins "Outstanding Woman Of The Year" Award by nairavsdollars(f): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
Yanma-yanma award everyday

(1) (Reply)

I'm Crying . The Nass Is Not Listening. / SPECIAL REPORT: In Niger, Working As Informants For Bandits Is A Lucrative Side / Video: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.