Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Are You Tired Of Leaving Your House By 5a.m Because You Want To Earn An Income? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Tired Of Leaving Your House By 5a.m Because You Want To Earn An Income? (1020 Views)

I Think My Staff Is Tired Of His Job / What You Need To Avoid When You Start Getting An Income / 4 Better Ways To Answer "Why Are You Leaving Your Job?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Tired Of Leaving Your House By 5a.m Because You Want To Earn An Income? by otesy: 11:58am On Jun 05, 2011
Hi people, some of us are working moms who are totally tired of leaving our young babies back at home while we rush out at 5a.m so we can contribute to the income our husbands bring home, some of us are are just plain tired of leaving the house by 5a.m in the morning simply because we want to earn a living. Some of us are tired of being given humungous targets in the name of a job while some of us don't even have jobs at all, You can make things different, you can improve your lifestyle, For more details, please email me on otesy@ymail.com. I'd be lying if I told you there'd be no work involved but you can do things your own way.
Some of us are smart enough to know we are tired of being controlled by someone, some of us are smart enough to know we cannot be in control. It's left for you to decide which side of the fence you fall on. All the best!!!
Directed at serious minded people only,
Re: Are You Tired Of Leaving Your House By 5a.m Because You Want To Earn An Income? by no1madman(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2011
so!
Re: Are You Tired Of Leaving Your House By 5a.m Because You Want To Earn An Income? by snowdrops(m): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2011
do you have better alternatives? if not, people have to earn a living.

and please, hope this is not another scam.
Re: Are You Tired Of Leaving Your House By 5a.m Because You Want To Earn An Income? by otesy: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2011
Believe you me, it's not a scam.   I'm certain a few of the people who care to contact me will eventually testify to that. Like I said, the ball is in your court!!! I am not asking you to give me any money, just spreading an opportunity!!!
Re: Are You Tired Of Leaving Your House By 5a.m Because You Want To Earn An Income? by snowdrops(m): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2011
why cant you tell the public what the "secret potion" is?
Re: Are You Tired Of Leaving Your House By 5a.m Because You Want To Earn An Income? by otesy: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2011
@Snowdrops: because I do not want unserious people making a joke of it,  Like I said, ball is in your court. Besides, your sending the email is an indication of genuine interest, Not everyone on NL is a scam you know. Pity the forum has been turned into that as such defeatingthe initial purpose for which it was intended,
Re: Are You Tired Of Leaving Your House By 5a.m Because You Want To Earn An Income? by snowdrops(m): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2011
In this world there are serious and unserious people. Its what makes the globe go round. We cannot ask the world to stop revolving because there are unserious people.

Share this idea with everyone. You advertised on a public forum so lets discuss on one. Not lure clients into the dark because that's what it looks like you are doing.
Re: Are You Tired Of Leaving Your House By 5a.m Because You Want To Earn An Income? by otesy: 8:26am On Jun 11, 2011
For those of you interested, come let us show YOU how to smile to the Bank. Attend our biz talk on "Exploring altenative income opportunities". U'll learn how to recycle ur recurrent expenditure to increase income. Date 11th June 2011 @ the conference room of The Travel House Budget Hotels. Km 14, Lekki-Epe expressway, by Ikota Villa first gate, opp Mega Chicken. Time is 2pm prompt.
Enquiries: email otesy@ymail.com!!!!!!
Re: Are You Tired Of Leaving Your House By 5a.m Because You Want To Earn An Income? by Blazay(m): 4:37am On Jun 13, 2011
Not tired at all.
Not the business woman "busy-body" kind.
Pensioneer for life. cool

Less headache. . .more vacations with pay than tying my whole family to some family business.
Don't have to depend on NOBARRY. cool

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose A Career / Vacancy For A Chemical Engineer, Accountant And Sales Manager With An Oil Firm / Medicine Or Electrical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.