Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Is It Advisable To Buy A Facebook Page? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Advisable To Buy A Facebook Page? (304 Views)

Is Creating A Website Still Advisable In This Era? / Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? / Is It Advisable To Use Google Adsense Android App?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Buy A Facebook Page? by mrikay: 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
I have seen a lot of posts here advertising facebook pages for sale. Has anyone ever tried this? What was the result?

Secondly, I see people advertising adsense accounts for sale... I have a blog that is steadily growing in traffic. Should I buy an adsense account?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy A Facebook Page? by mrikay: 8:37am On Nov 04, 2021
Thank you, but I wanted to hear from someone who has bought in the past.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy A Facebook Page? by LasgidiOnline(m): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
mrikay:
I have seen a lot of posts here advertising facebook pages for sale. Has anyone ever tried this? What was the result?

Secondly, I see people advertising adsense accounts for sale... I have a blog that is steadily growing in traffic. Should I buy an adsense account?
It's not only traffic that matters, do you have original content on the site that if you submit your Url, adsense will approve it and you will start making money? If the answer is no, don't waste your money.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy A Facebook Page? by EmzzylahPop(m): 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
GrowthPlug:
Yes!!

I have 200k Facebook page for sale!!

AdSense account also available for sale!!
If the Adsense is still available
Hit me up on whatsapp on 08168874109
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy A Facebook Page? by mrikay: 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
LasgidiOnline:

It's not only traffic that matters, do you have original content on the site that if you submit your Url, adsense will approve it and you will start making money? If the answer is no, don't waste your money.

yes, all my content is original.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Establish The Best Keywords To Use For Your Website? / Best Blog In Delta State : Naira Diary Bags Awards Nomination / Blog Content Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.